Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

activities are still cool here in DMT but what makes me to worry is the delay of payment request to be approve though i am aware that the admin is honest and he will surely approve payment requests of members and aswell clear the payments but the truth is,it is taking a long time for it to be done

Since LR is down for many days now I just feel tired of posting. I don't know why but I guess its has something to do with knowing that as long LR is down we can't get paid. I'm hoping that today or tomorrow LR will be back. If LR going to be back I'm sure I'm going to earn good amount of money in here. I'm just hoping that the earnings of ptp forums like dmt is not affected also because LR is down.
well libertyreserve is back again and most sites has been paying off some of pending payments they had approved and its really good thing that its been that working again and we can get paid again,i hope they get more better as the goes by.

no doubt activities here are still good and i think the activity in the hyip section is really increasing,i am only here to make about 10 posts and leave for MTV cos i am not motivated to post here,i submitted a payment request since 11 days ago to my surprise it hasnt been approved till now that i am making this post

Seems there were a lot of members over a day ago in here posting on the forum. Just wish that this could happen on a more regular basis so that we can help each other in discussions and make the forum interesting to post to again. I haven't posted in the week so I need to accumulate to good amount of points today to cover up for my lack of activity then.

I'm happy that I reach 500 points in here this last week. At least now I know that this month of september I will going to earn 5 dollars as I'm sure I will going to get paid before the end of the month and if I'm lucky I can earn going to earn 10 dollars total in here as I'm trying to reach another 500 points before september 15. Although I don't know if I can do that but I will try.

It would be

I will be more active in here because last month I didn't able to focus in here, that's why I will need to focus in here this month. Well, that's good for you as I can see you have made good amount of points in here. Hopefully I can maintain my posting activity in here.

It great to see that you are intending on prioritizing on the forum for this month as it would help to boost up posting activities in here. I am planning on increasing my focus in here as well and so far I have the motivation since I have already reached my first milestone to cashout at 500 and its still early in the month. Hopefully I will have enough points by the time that my request is approved.

well it is good to see that activities in this forum as really increased and i am happy for this,if there are enough active members online on a daily basis there will be discussions to be involved in,anyways this is my 1st post today in DMT and i am planning to make 9 more posts before i leave

I will try to be active in the other section later on in her so that it can really help me on reaching my goal in here quite fast as I am still far away from reaching it. The activities in here are really doing great unlike before when there is no clearing of payment yet so we can really expect that when there are some processing of payment then the activities will surely increase.

This is really a good idea @monyitomon as not only will you accumulate more points but you will also get a better post rate if you post in other sections that offer a post rate of 3 cents. The more you spread activities in here will also help other posters to find activities in other sections besides in PTP.