Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

Payment request approval in here are indeed fast this time that's why when I reach 150 points in here then gonna request for a payout in here because I want to be on this batch if the Admin will include my payment request because as we can see there are a lot of payment request which has been approved already, and just waiting to be paid.

Really? That's good to hear. I am now going to act fast on this and will accumulate more points to reach minimum payout. I will going to request once I reached my target and I am almost at reaching it. There are some good activities as well so it wouldn't be hard for me.

Really? That's good to hear. I am now going to act fast on this and will accumulate more points to reach minimum payout. I will going to request once I reached my target and I am almost at reaching it. There are some good activities as well so it wouldn't be hard for me.

it seems you already accumulate some points here dude, and that is right i see some fast verification from mod yogesh, it seems that there will another next batch of payment later, while i still keeping accumulate my points and updated my payment request every i reach my target in this forum

maximum per day? as far as i know there is no something like that but so far i limit myself to make post here about 30 to 45 posts per day, as long as i can reach that amount that still fine for me. today i see the activity is not too much like other day, maybe because today is sunday

Glad that their is no maximum number of posts a user can make. I was able to make up to 25 posts yesterday before to bed. My plan for today is to make 20 posts or more before leaving the forum. However, the plans may change due to a reason or another

Glad that their is no maximum number of posts a user can make. I was able to make up to 25 posts yesterday before to bed. My plan for today is to make 20 posts or more before leaving the forum. However, the plans may change due to a reason or another

25 posts that means you make 50 points that day. Not bad at all because if you keep doing that, posting at least 25 posts per day then you will going to reach minimum payout in 3 days only. So weekly you can request payout. I am also doing the same numbers of posts if I can to reach minimum payout every week. But as what you have said, it still depends on the time that I have. :)

Well I am already resuming my posting activities in this forum and yeah the payment processing have slow down in here but that won't stop me from posting here as I know this forum is good and paying and we have a nice admin in here.

Indeed because as I know you've been away for some days so I guess your motivtation is high now. It will really depend to our time if we have the time to reach our goal in here but I guess today I can able to do my goal in here as I have nothing to do but to do some postintg which means I have some time.

sometimes people cannot reach their target in this site :D, but i think it is good to put some target per day. well today i am feel happy because i see this forum still active and i see there is no verification yet, and ptp forums seems to be one of the active section today beside HYIP section

oh well i was not able to reach may goal here for a few weeks. but now i am trying tom aintain a weekly goal again. i don't know how much i can earn here weekly. but i am just trying my best to earn as much as i can weekly. i will just set up my goal next time if i know how much i can earn weekly.

25 posts that means you make 50 points that day. Not bad at all because if you keep doing that, posting at least 25 posts per day then you will going to reach minimum payout in 3 days only. So weekly you can request payout. I am also doing the same numbers of posts if I can to reach minimum payout every week. But as what you have said, it still depends on the time that I have. :)

i agree with you, if i have more free time, i would aspire to make than 25 posts per day since the payment processing is fast at least when compared to some other forums. My plan is to reach 300 points every week so 30 posts per week day is enough here.

i agree with you, if i have more free time, i would aspire to make than 25 posts per day since the payment processing is fast at least when compared to some other forums. My plan is to reach 300 points every week so 30 posts per week day is enough here.

Ah. yeah. That's a good number of posts. You can reach 30 posts in here in a day I am sure of that if you post in different sections then you can really reach your target. My only target is to reach 150 points at least weekly to get payment weekly as well. But if mod hasn't approved yet my payments then that's the time I can gather more points in the forum.

@rage: it seems you already make a payment request because i see it in payment request section, so far my only activity in this forum is join contest(if that exist), posting in some sections include GPT and HYIP also updated my payment request if i already reach my target.

@trickster, seems like you request for payment once or twice in a month because you have acummulated $10 worth of points now, haven't you got paid this month or you did not request, i love aiming for such high points but i'm tempted to request immediately when i reach 400 points or above but my plan here this week is to reach just 250, or 350 points if i'm not tempted to request

@rage: it seems you already make a payment request because i see it in payment request section, so far my only activity in this forum is join contest(if that exist), posting in some sections include GPT and HYIP also updated my payment request if i already reach my target.

Yeah. I already requested a payment in this forum because I already reach my target of 150 points. But I wanted to increase that if I have some time to posts in here. The fact that we can edit our payout so I will take the opportunity to increase further more my payout in here.

not only that dude, this forum is good because you can request more than one payment request here not like many ptp forums which only allowed you to request one payment request :D, so if yours aready approved by moderator, and you still have enough points to request just make another payment request, but if not approved yet i recommend you to updated it, rather than make new payment request

I don't request a 2nd payment anyway until the one listed in the section has been approved. It just gives you more opportunity to get a larger sum. I don't see why it would be a problem anyway to have 2 pending request. And I believe DMT is not the only forum that allows this.

i am yet to request my payment as it has been a while since i last made a payment request. so i will make payment request a bit later on. so i will just keep on earning more points and just edit my payment request if i get to earn more points. thankfully i am getting more comfortable in getting active on this site once again.

i wasn't able to post in here due to my offline activities on Monday to Wednesday. Now I got available days to start again posting. Just 10posts could still suffice.

Yeah. No matter how many posts you will actually make in a day, for as long you are maintaining your activities in here then its not a problem because you will really reach payout soon. I am back posting again in DMT because this forum is one of my priorities.

Yeah. No matter how many posts you will actually make in a day, for as long you are maintaining your activities in here then its not a problem because you will really reach payout soon. I am back posting again in DMT because this forum is one of my priorities.

glad for some of you already back here, at least we can see this site have some good activity, especially in PTP section, but it will be good if members also spread their activity in some section like Payment processors section or General bussiness section. it will be help them alot to get more points and for the others too :D

glad for some of you already back here, at least we can see this site have some good activity, especially in PTP section, but it will be good if members also spread their activity in some section like Payment processors section or General bussiness section. it will be help them alot to get more points and for the others too :D

Yeah. Btw, I haven't posted in General business section, is this a paying section? If it is, I might try to spread my activities there because I wanted to learn more about business. :) I am mostly posting in PTP section, some in HYIP and MLM section and as well as in payment processor section.