Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@budado

the admin has paid both in DMT as well as MTW, the same day, with around an hour gap, that is what I noticed,

so in case if you had the active request in MTW also, you would have been paid as fast as in DMT.

I have planned to post in DMT whenever I have free time,

cause these days lot of forums have lowered the post rates,

where as DMT is better that pays three cents, so posting here will be worth our time.

I have planned to post in DMT whenever I have free time,

cause these days lot of forums have lowered the post rates,

where as DMT is better that pays three cents, so posting here will be worth our time.

i agree with you about that . i have noticed that most of the PTP forums have decreased the rates in the last month . but still there are 4 forums which pay with the same rates so i post in DMT only when i finish posting at those main forums . i have noticed that there are members who started to be active in the PTP section here so it will be earner for me and them , lol

• Upvote 1

I have noticed that these days there is good activity from members on DMT,

especially in hyip discussion as well as PTP sections, there is nice activity,

that also helps me to make more posts in replies to the updated threads.

I have noticed that these days there is good activity from members on DMT,

especially in hyip discussion as well as PTP sections, there is nice activity,

that also helps me to make more posts in replies to the updated threads.

i also sursprised i never thought that this activity could be like this and i see that you are one of the active member in here. i think i cna more than my quota that i decide in DMT now..:D

@Trickster

I think we can focus more on hyip discussion, since it is the main section to discuss on various hyip programs,

also that the forum DMT, offers three cents post rate in that section, which is much better that of than many forums presently.

@Trickster

I think we can focus more on hyip discussion, since it is the main section to discuss on various hyip programs,

also that the forum DMT, offers three cents post rate in that section, which is much better that of than many forums presently.

it is a good idea but i only have little knowledge if we want to talk about HYIP program since i don't have too much funds to invest in HYIP now, not like before. but if HYIP have some general discussion i am sure i will join on it.

I still prefer to post in many section as I can. So that I will not spam one section only. Just imagine if theirs only one posters in other section while the rest only post in hyip section. then other sections will end up having no activity at all. I guess its better to implement 70-50 rules.

New Top Poster Contest is launched where members can earn 75$ as the price amount

Please check more details in Contest section :)

i think it is very good contest with high prizes and it will make the members more active but i will not win in it because there is a lot of members are active more me ,i hope good luck for all practice in this contest

@Mido

You can definitely give it a try

Even if you are not able to get 1st you can surely try to get in top 3 places

@ALL

For everyone to participate in contest make sure you post your username and post count over there or else you wont be considered eligible for contest...

well, nice to have one top poster contest on DMT,

that really motivates members to be more active on the forum, not only earn through posting but with these kind of contests,

that is huge extra bonus money to win as well.

well, the rates has been revised, and there is new updates can be found in the news section, I have noticed that members started to post ore in order to win the prize of the top poster contest, that is a good competitive spirit, as long as there is no spam, it's allowed to post more to win the contest.

well, the rates has been revised, and there is new updates can be found in the news section, I have noticed that members started to post ore in order to win the prize of the top poster contest, that is a good competitive spirit, as long as there is no spam, it's allowed to post more to win the contest.

But knowing that i dont have an account in payweb and i dont know much about that payment processor i still not good to join or participate. Just thinking that i need to have more posts because i just made few posts on my previous days. Well, if there time to be close with other competitors then that will be fine.

well, that is not a big issue to exchange PW to LR, it is just 1% fee charged for that exchange, what is more important is that winning the contest, it's getting tough day by day, as the number of participants has been increasing so far, currently, hoanglong is in the top place with around fifty posts so far.

well, that is not a big issue to exchange PW to LR, it is just 1% fee charged for that exchange, what is more important is that winning the contest, it's getting tough day by day, as the number of participants has been increasing so far, currently, hoanglong is in the top place with around fifty posts so far.

Knowing the top posters how may i know who are currently the topnotchers to be able to compete too. Even i try to catch up with them. Regarding the payweb, then that will be fine if there is an alternative way to have it into LR funds. Okay, i am up for the contest. So usually i post in GPT sections and Payment Processors. Which do you think should i post in other section?

Well I feel there is lot room to explore in other sections like general discussion, programming - these though non-paid but post will still be counted in contest - so it would always help to make few post in non-paying sections. Whatever but i think this contest will bring back the activity to forum which was little reduced after rate change.