Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

@chardyme

No, minimum payout request will be same if you used same payment processor. In LR, minimum payout request is 400 points.

But if you asked payment in HD-Money, you can ask payment in lower minimum payout. I usually used HD-Money as my payment

processor.

@ andry777

Isn't the minimum payout for Liberty Reserve 200 DMT points? Last week I requested 200 DMT points and got $2.00 into my LR account. I think I can make $2.00 a week and request every week. If I am more active I can make about $3.00. I just request payout once I hit 200 points and go on posting. By the time the payout is cleared, I will have around 100 DMT points in my account.

@winning

I know, the minimum payment amount of DMT is $ 4 if you use the LR method of payment. in my experience, you work very hard on the forum last week to accumulate more than $ 2. This week I accumulated less than $ 1. I sure will try harder.

@admin and mod

I need to post proof received from the competition is not?

thanks!

@andry777 and phuonglam1

According to the admin, the minimum payout is listed here.

1$ to HD-Money

2$ to Liberty Reserve

2$ to Global Digital Pay

2$ to Solid Trust Pay

4$ to Alertpay

4$ to Payweb

I am not very familiar with HD-Money, Global Digital Pay and Solid Trust Pay. Therefore I choose Liberty Reserve. The $2.00 amount is pretty reasonable. I can see that my DMT point is getting closer to $2 now. I will request payout once I hit 200 DMT points.

@winning

I suggested you to use HD-Money because you will get additional bonus posting from DMT when you used that payment processor.

To register in HD-Money, it's easy just open HD-Money site. You can find it out in DMT thread, in payment processor section. And

then you can find out exchangers which is recommended by HD-Money. Then you could exchange your HD-Money fund to LR account.

@andry777

Thank your for your kindly suggestion! I can see that DMT is encouraging members to withdraw via HD-money through the bonus and the low minimum. What is the transaction fee of HD-money? Can you do the math problem for me? Say if you withdraw $2.00 via LR, then you receive $1.98 in your LR account. If you withdraw via HD-money, then use the exchanger to convert it to LR, what is the final amount you can receive in your LR account? Please take into consideration the transaction fee of both LR and HD-Money, and the fee charged by the exchanger. Thank you!

it's so easy to cash out from DMT, it's just $2 minimum to LR,

LR is the most processor which has huge demand among PTP members,

so here on DMT, the post rates are higher up to six cents and just 200 points enough to get paid,

which is so fast and easy as also DMT has been paying on weekly basis so far.

Yes it is very easy to reach payout here since their post rate is high and minimum payout is also low. I usually use LR to make payout cause I can spend them in hyip program. And if you make thread daily you can make payout just in three days since there is maximum thread you can open daily for 10 thread only.

I have found members asking payments to LR or HD Money, due to low minimum,

thus for the admin, it might be required to have lot more funds in LR,

when this kind of situation like having huge demand for LR, arise, other forums applied new rules of fee deduction,

I think even at DMT such situation may arise to balance with other processors payments.

I have found members asking payments to LR or HD Money, due to low minimum,

thus for the admin, it might be required to have lot more funds in LR,

when this kind of situation like having huge demand for LR, arise, other forums applied new rules of fee deduction,

I think even at DMT such situation may arise to balance with other processors payments.

What are the new rule of fee deduction of other forums? Are they aimed to discourage cashout via Liberty Reserve? I think if the admin wish to discourage LR, he just needs to raise the minimum cashout rate and that's it. It seems currently DMT is encouraging HD-Money and LR.

What are the new rule of fee deduction of other forums? Are they aimed to discourage cashout via Liberty Reserve? I think if the admin wish to discourage LR, he just needs to raise the minimum cashout rate and that's it. It seems currently DMT is encouraging HD-Money and LR.

if the minimum to cash out is raised then I think t will not only discourages to cash out to that particular processor

but also members feel disappointed to post for having minimum far away to reach,

well, I think the activity on DMT has been improved a lot for having lower minimum cash out, for various processors.

I think many member only ask payout with LR cause of low minimum payout. So my suggestion if admin can lower other payment processor minimum payout rate I guess members will also ask for payout in different payment processor. It will make this forum go bigger cause many new members interesting to post here and can ask for low payout.

I have noticed that around twenty requests have been gathered in the payout section of DMT, within a week, again,

of course almost all of them have got approved as well, except few new of last two days,

that's a great activity on the forum,

so within less time one can make quick points and cash out as the post rates are higher as well, on DMT.

I already reach minimum but I still not cashout or request cashout. I'm waiting to reach 5 dollars before I will try to cashout. I have 15 ptp sites and I want to cashout and expect at least 5 dollars every time I cashout. I want to cashout the same time and earn about 30 to 50 dollars in a week.

@budado

Each person has different point of view and different goal. If me, I will request payment once I reached minimum payout request in the forum.

I will ask payment when I reached 200 points in DMT and if in Friday I could reach more than 2 dollars so maybe I could request all of my points or

I only request each 100 points. It means if it reached 255 points, then I will request only 200 points.

Mod here are very active and very fast in verified members request. I find today that my payout request has been verified and now I only need to wait admin came here paid me. I'm happy to continue my activity now cause I find many members already active on GPT and hyip section. This seems good to me cause I can reply easily to their post.

the admin has started to make payments on weekly basis, also he is able to get lot more advertisers for the forum,

those have been useful investment programs so far,

he also allowed us to earn through sign up contests,

these all features make the members more active on the fast paying forum.

@archu

Yes, that was right. I looked that admin of DMT tried to pay schedule back to weekly payment and it happened in MTW forum too.

I think that was good performance from the admin but I still could tolerant when the admin delayed payment sometimes as long as

it wasn't more than 2 weeks.

I could make few posts and thus have made around 150 points so far,

but still the activity in my view is not up to the mark,

especially when a forum like DMT that is making fast payments,

I should try to be able to spend few more hours a day and post active on the forum.

I'm new in Digital Money Talk forum & I'm so glad to be a part of them, because I've read a lot of positive reviews about DMT that they really pays for their members as well. Besides that, there are quite a number of topics can be discussed in DMT, such as Geek Zone, Webmaster Resources & so on, compared to some PTP site. This is a great job done by our admin :)

I'm new in Digital Money Talk forum & I'm so glad to be a part of them, because I've read a lot of positive reviews about DMT that they really pays for their members as well. Besides that, there are quite a number of topics can be discussed in DMT, such as Geek Zone, Webmaster Resources & so on, compared to some PTP site. This is a great job done by our admin :)

No need to worry about this forum cause this forum has a good and honest admin and he will always paid you fast.

You can find many topics to discuss and most of them have giving good rate per post so you can easily reach minimum payout that is only $2 in LR.

I already got paid many time here so I will keep my support to this forum and make it grow bigger.

I have noticed that few members already have applied for payments in the payout request section,

I can understand that members using HD-M processor can fast cash out at just 100 points,

but there have been few LR requests as well,

those active members must have been very active on the forum that they could reach the payout limit fast.