Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much it would cost to go to the cyber cafe but it would mean that you would have to make good use of your time there. I prefer posting from home because I can do other things as well like watch a movie for example while I am working on forums. At a cyber cafe you are going to be time conscious but if you can make the best of your time there you might earn well. Another option is posting from the mobile browser on the forum.

@rexway,why going to the cyber cafe to make posts in GFT,is your mobile browser not functioning?anyways I learnt that activity are low in the forum,if the admin can include a contest alongside forex discussions I think this might boost the activity of the forum

@rexway,why going to the cyber cafe to make posts in GFT,is your mobile browser not functioning?anyways I learnt that activity are low in the forum,if the admin can include a contest alongside forex discussions I think this might boost the activity of the forum

I think that the forum has all the ingredients to make it a very good forum to be active in especially because of the good post rates that we have in here. All that we need to do is to actually start being active in here so that we can get paid well in the process. Contests would be great of course but it would be good to be active here.

Yea,I know that the forum offers good rates but I can't just be active in the forum cos it is a forex based forum,to be sincere I have little knowledge about but I so much dislike it,so I don't even want to post about it,may be in the nearest future I might consider the forum and start posting on a regular basis

Yes, we do know that the is indeed paying and payment requests here actually do not take time because admin attends to them timeously. I should be receiving a payment from the forum anytime from now since I already have a payment request on the forum and admin is back from his trip.

So I just hope that I would see your payment proof night am going to make few posts now as I am done posting on DMT. So I would just make some post now. So I just hope I would not have any difficulty making post here. I am not yet comfortable posting here I just hope that I would not have any difficulty becoming motivated on posting on the site as well.

I have just been approved in here and I was approved for all my points in here. This is all that I was waiting for to get up to speed on the forum and this means that I would putting a bit more effort on the forum moving forward. Lets see if I can make a couple of posts later on the forum to kickstart this.

You mean that the admin approved your payment request yesterday,that means you would be getting paid soon,but the admin will be clearing payment when he is clearing payment in the sister forums,by next year I will fully be active in this forum

I have just made some posts on the site about 6 post and I have noticed that the site has low activity. So I would try to post again tomorrow. I just hope that the site would have more activity soon so that I would not have difficulty making post daily here. So I just hope that I would be able to make payout here soon

Well, you can't have good activity in GFT since not many members are into forex discussions and also that there are pending payments in the forum as of this moment. So, we don't have much motivation to post but still wanting to have this week payout request as I know that admin might process payments this week.

Yes, of course. Admin will clear those payouts. Just within this week or early next week. I just see though that there's longer time to have payments here as of this moment so, its not really good thinking for other members to have motivation to post. But I know I can still make here payout as well.

I am hoping that this would actually happen within this week because I need to use my online funds early in the next week and it may be too late by then. I just hope that admin will be able to finish the updates in the EP forum because then he would also be able to have time to concentrate on GFT as well.

If the admin would be able to process the payment then I might be able to post more here daily. As I have made some posts here yesterday and I am planning on making post here later. So anyway I just post on the high paying sections so I would payout faster. And I just love the low minimum payout of 200 points on the site as well. So I would be able to finally request my first payout on the site If I just keep my activity on this site.

Well, since the admin is back already for sure payments here will be back. But because, the other forums isn't have good posting rate now in EP or TCC. I will just take advantage to be more consistent poster in GFT that is still have 2-4 cents and also payments will be processed oftentimes.

I am thinking the same thing myself. I need all the funds that I can get this month so its better to make use of all the resources at my disposal to make sure that I get there. This means having to shift priorities where possible and I see GFT playing a very important role for me this month in terms of earnings.

Yea,that's true,since other sister forums don't have good post rates it is better to use this opportunity to take advantage of the forum cos the forum still has a good post rate,well for this month,I don't think I would be posting in the forum until next year

Well, I'm sure as long as they are paying forum then, I will going to support and make some activity here. I just need to be good in time management in order to have GFT forum daily posting. Just need to convince other members to also consider this forum because there's no other forex forums that is having the same offer in this forum as well as low minimum payout.

We are better off giving it a try and take it from there. As mentioned I will start with a couple of posts in here and gradually increase them but still within reason so that I can get to earn in here frequently. If times does permit me because its already late I would love to make a couple of posts in here starting from today and waste no time.

Yeah we just to keep on trying to make a lot of post on the site as well so I just hope that I would be able to keep my focused on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to be more comfortable on the site. So I would post here later on and I just hope that I would see some activities again.

Well, if the payment processing here will be as fast as before then, I will not have doubts to be regularly posting here. But as of this moment I can't tell if I can make good posts here as much as daily as possible. I feel lacking of motivation also so, hoping in the next week I can finally get back.