Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

Payments have finally been cleared by admin in here after a long wait. I find it interesting to see that almost all members have received some sort of deduction in here and no one seems to have escaped from this. Indieover's request amounted to about 8 dollars after deductions for example.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that admin stopped paid to post suddenly whithout warning members who have accumulated hundreds of points.... They launch new paid to post campaign recently but it only pays to forex accounts or by okpay so its totally useless...

I am glad that I didn't stopped posting for this forum and now I am really surprised to have received payment from this forum though I got some deductions and I think most of the requests here do have, anyways I have already resumed posting here earlier today.

Not most! because all of the processed payment request this batch got a deduction and it was big actually! but i don't mind about it at least it paid us. I have now one dollar in here and soon as I reach two dollars then will surely request for a payment in here.

It would be great if the admin would be more active on the site and communicate with the members more often. So that the forum would be more lively. but i think the only time i see admin online is when he makes payment. but at least we are still getting paid here though.

Not most! because all of the processed payment request this batch got a deduction and it was big actually! but i don't mind about it at least it paid us. I have now one dollar in here and soon as I reach two dollars then will surely request for a payment in here.

You are right because all that matters is that we did get paid in here finally for our posting contrinutions. More especially for people that had requested for a high amount in their payment requests because they still got a good payout either way.

Yes, I got a good payout in here somehow, and what good thing is I didn't expect for it anymore. Now, I am now nearing to reach two dollars in here so if there are good activities by tomorrow then I can surely able to reach two dollars in here which is really good.

I would rather prefer to stay away from this forum for the moment as I am not yet convinced that payments will be processed in a timely manner in future. I will reasses the situation if there any positive changes besides this latest clearing of payouts.

I'm back posting in here but I don't really prioritize this site. I only post in here if I have extra time to post in here. So far so good in term of activity. Since I'm not that active in here I have spend about two days in a week only posting 25 to 50 post per week. If I'm going to get paid in here then I'm happy if not then I will going to stop posting in here again.

I actually reached three dollars today but I haven't edited my payment request as I forgot doing it. I am hoping to be paid fast in here, we need motivation this time, and hope the Admin will be good this time as last payment processing I actually gave UP from it.

It's nice to hear that this site is paying again. I stopped my posting activities here a couple of weeks back. I'm on catch-up mode with other PTP sites so i'm not sure if i'll be able to resume my activities here right away. I'll visit the site to check the new updates and monitor if this site is really business as usual now for this site has been on and off when it comes to its payment issues.

I actually reached three dollars today but I haven't edited my payment request as I forgot doing it. I am hoping to be paid fast in here, we need motivation this time, and hope the Admin will be good this time as last payment processing I actually gave UP from it.

It will only be visible in time whether admin will consistently payout to members in here for their posts. As for me, I still prefer to stay away because there is no surerity that things will be better as yet so I will keep monitoring the forum to see if there are any good developments before I decide to resume posting again.

Well seems that mony have already requested for payment in here and seems that he has been waiting still to be paid in here but I hope he will get to be paid already from this forum and I am looking forward to make some posts from this forum later on.

This will really be a good guide to test the waters and see whether the forum will continue to pay or not. Maybe admin did manage to secure enough funds to pay members but the recent deductions that happened on all member payouts gives me some doubts. Will wait and see how it progresses.

Yes, I have requested a payment in here already, and I guess It's now traking one week, and it's not processed yet. When it will take long again then we will get a deduction in here for no apparent reason because perhaps it's just a heavy payment request from the members.

I guess it's still not safe to do posting activities on this site. My guess is the same with mony that the site is now in a spiral wherein it's challenging to keep up with the payment request by sustaining a good flow of funds from its earnings on advertisements. I do hope this site gets out of this spiral and for this site to get back on its feet but for now i would keep on monitoring this site and only post if i have the extra time to spare.

Since today is monday I decided to post in here only twice a week. I will not going to post more in here anymore I already have pending request of payments so I will just going to wait to get paid before I increase my activity in here again. Its good to have extra ptp forum to post into and earn some money but same time its better to spend more time in ptp that is paying regularly.