Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

but for newbie i think it is better for them to stick first with the manual trading because it is good for themself as they will learn a lot how to trading they will also know about many thing in forex. and then after they have the basic, if they want they can try the robot trading which costly too :D

yes you are right forex Robot is not for those traders who lack the basic understanding on how fore really work an he ow this robot is to handle because any misuse of this programing software can lead to loose sometime

so that is why before i suggested for the newbie of forex to start trading with the demo account or even real account so they are have little knowledge about forex, if they are insist to use forex robot, it will help them to more undersand forex market as for the forex robot too

If you want to learn how to trade in forex you can also try to use bots in demo account then observe how that bots trade. In this way you can learn some tips on how to trade. You can adopt some of its strategy and approach and you can check its timing etc. But just make sure that the bots that you are using is not affected or infected by a virus or malware.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe there is no way a robot is made or created that it can function like human beings.There will still be some flaws.I honestly prefer manual trading because from that,we can learn new things and increase our experience.Robot trading will be a mistake for newbies.

If you want to learn how to trade in forex you can also try to use bots in demo account then observe how that bots trade. In this way you can learn some tips on how to trade. You can adopt some of its strategy and approach and you can check its timing etc. But just make sure that the bots that you are using is not affected or infected by a virus or malware.

You are right that bot treading is set for some practice and basically managed by some newcomers. Bot trading can be set by some previous track record and running through by an average market ratio. Where in manual treading it should be managed by all real time traders. So we need to take perfect decision.

One thing I learn form bots is that your strategy will only going to work if you have good capital. that's why many are suprise when they trade in demo the bots are working good and if they trade in real account the result is different. Its because in demo account you have lots of funds and that mean your strategy can survive volatility. While if you use real account you can't survive long term.

So which really means that trading with robot when having enough capital is really the best as we can earn good with it. No wonder i do see some forex traders testifying about the use of forex robot as it gives them profit while they are doing something else.

• 5 months later...

is true if we have a large capital perdagangandengan robots it would not be a problem because we have a very strong resistance pips and it alters not make us afraid of losing our capital but if we only have the standard capital and resilience pips we have not too strong then it will be very risky at all against our trade, because I know many robots are still not so good in terms of analyzing the market movements

• 2 months later...

Maybe it's great indeed using a robot but it's more important that you would learn how to trade manually first before trading using a robot, I'm not againstusing robot. I think some do use them and makes successful trading using robots. But not everyone knows how to use the robot to their advantage.

for newbie i suggest to do manual trading first, until they really familiar with forex and then if they want to use robot, that is their decision, i have some collection of robot but i still don't use it in real account, and all of them have bad performance(maybe because it is old one) in demo account, but for me real trading is good for trader to sharpen their skill, more trading is better for trader, and i suggest to combine manual and robot trading to bring extra profit

Yes, especially since you need to learn and acquire the skills that would eventually make you a good and better forex trader. Once you have better knowledge and experience of forex trading manually then you can have a look into robots if you wish although for me manual would be best.

Yes, especially since you need to learn and acquire the skills that would eventually make you a good and better forex trader. Once you have better knowledge and experience of forex trading manually then you can have a look into robots if you wish although for me manual would be best.

that is true, i already see few new traders that really want to get bucks from Forex, but in fact they are only depend on robot only and they even trust their money to that robot. i think people should understand more about forex first before they use that robot, if you have good knowledge about forex then maintain forex robot.

I will never use a Forex robot from untrusted sources because there are just too many of it on the internet. And I am sure most of it, wouldn't work. Manual trading still the best it requires our knowlege not knowlege of someone else though this might help newbie to guide them at the start.

you can try few of them, from what i see some of them have good review and in fact not all have nice performance, if you really want to try some forex robot you can put the in demo account first to see how they work, and then if you feel confident with them you can use them in real trading :D

Reading feedback might help if it's worth trying or not, if you get convinced with the feedback as for me it would have been better to try out those Robots that have a price because there is a value, if we can be lucky to get a copy for free. Unlike trying those free Robots yeah, it's free! But, seriously, if it's working do you think the owner will just share it like that without any return?

i think they will not but you know what people called pirated things? but yeah mostly good and working forex robot must be sold for big amount of bucks lol, i have plan to buy some but still collected money for it, i read some good review of it in the other forum, and in one of local forum at my country, but for now i prefer manual trading first , i have some free forex robot but all don't give good performance for me

In my opinion manual trading is quite better than EA because if we trade manually we can manage the trade in our full control and that is not possible in this robot trading and now a days there are many EA that are not at all working properly and finally traders are facing risk . In market there are many fake robot software's that are used for nothing .

If you are a newbies its best to start trading manual. How can you trade using bots if you don't know how to trade in the first place? Bots are good tools to trade in forex but they are not substitute so its better that we don't try to invest our time in forex trying to find a best bot. because the best bot is always us. We are the one who need to be good in forex trading before we can find a good bot.

i think they will not but you know what people called pirated things? but yeah mostly good and working forex robot must be sold for big amount of bucks lol, i have plan to buy some but still collected money for it, i read some good review of it in the other forum, and in one of local forum at my country, but for now i prefer manual trading first , i have some free forex robot but all don't give good performance for me

Yes, it's good as it's the only way for you to know if that bot is working. I just find some bot again but it's not for free, but there were so many feedback that when thinking when you buy the robot you can make your money back using that robot, but at the same time if that person whose selling the robot is successful then why he would need to sell robot?

I don't think robots can perform well then manual trading because today in market there are many robots available to trade but most of them are fraud robots and it is not at all good to invest such a huge capital for investing by depending on the robots . so i always prefer to trade manually and robots help for those who are new to forex .

I will say that it can be good to experience trader because we know that life will be easy if you have a robot right? because I just figure out when a newbie using a robot they may just end to blow out their account so it's just better if you are an experienced so you'll monitor how the robot perform its job.

I don't think robots can perform well then manual trading because today in market there are many robots available to trade but most of them are fraud robots and it is not at all good to invest such a huge capital for investing by depending on the robots . so i always prefer to trade manually and robots help for those who are new to forex .

everyone have different result when they try robot :D, so i think if you say that, it will lead to subjective view which i think will never meet the end, i think with know the way of trading you will get chance to earn from forex, and then use this tools(robot) to make your trading more efficient, i never heard any a single human that trade for 24 hours

Actually here, even people using the same EA Robot, but, each trader still can set the point and the lot they want. Each trader also can set the stop loss point and the taking profit point. So, the result can be different even using the same EA Robot here. This is all not the same thing.