Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

Robots have its advantages and disadvantages just as manual trading has. I think manual trading allows the trader opportunities to develop himself in all aspects of trading experience. The truth is that professionals won't become what they are if they had traded with robots!

yeah of course, but that pro also use robot lol, why pro need a robot? tell me?. you must accepted the fact that robot also have place in the heart of pro, for them robot is a tools that will make them get more profit, like what i said before, i never see any traders even pro or expert that can trade for 24 hours nonstop :D

Robots are good and they really help us saving time and as well we really earn some good profits when using this robots . But one thing is for sure it is not good to trade with robots all the time . if we are busy with our work then we can make use of this robots other wise manual trading is quite good option for us .

I still can't program right now. I'm really frustrated that some how my mind is not as good as before. I'm graduate of comsci and yet I end up not as a programmer. lols. But I hope that some day I can program my own bots. This is my dream and I will not going to give up trying. Right now the only reason why I'm not yet spend time trying to program is that I don't have enough earnings to help me out.

so do i, so far i still trying as the best as i can to increase my programming skill so later i can create some useful robot for myself, that i can maintain and give me constant profit. actually trading in forex with robot will not hurt anyone unless they don't know what they do with that forex robot. but now i still prefer manual trading :D

I always trust on manual trading rather than robot trading because though robot trading have many advantage and the disadvantage of using them are equal as disadvantage . and i really do not want to risk my money by depending on this robots . And in this recent days there are many fraud going on in selling of robots in market .

yeah for someone who cannot make a robot that is a pain for them :D, but for somoene who can i think they will consider this way because this is one of the efficient way to make them earn more than before if they can configure their robot well. so that is back to the trader again, are they want to use their own robot for trading or do manual trading forever or combine both of that thing :D, and for sure i choose the last option

possible with manual trading is better than trading with the robot because the analysis is given only at first only root can produce a good analysis after that we would not be able to make use of the robot to be able to make a profit again and I think trading will manually generate more profits better than using a robot

Trading forex by taking the help of robots will be good by this days it is really hard to find some good EA's in the market and we need to have a good knowledge in implementation of those robots . I think manual trading is better then robot trading because the entire trade will be in our control . We cant trust a robot to trade with a huge deposits .

Trading forex by taking the help of robots will be good by this days it is really hard to find some good EA's in the market and we need to have a good knowledge in implementation of those robots . I think manual trading is better then robot trading because the entire trade will be in our control . We cant trust a robot to trade with a huge deposits .

trust with high deposit? wow i am not sure where do you come up with this thing, i trust robot but i don't want to trust my big money in this EA, i prefer to trade it by myself, but i think huge is different for every traders, for me $1000 is huge but for bank instuition that is different.

If you are a good trader bots are the best way to make good income in forex. But if you don't know how to trade manually its hard to make profit in forex even if you have good bots. As bots are tools and like all tools its only going to be effective if the person using it knows how to use it. I do hope that some day I can program my own bots. Its been a year that I'm trading but I stil don't know how to program bots.

forex robot also can be fail :D, you can see that in few months ago some banks get loss from trading :D, i know that forex robot have some disadvantages but why not we try to take that advantages for our own, and then try as the best as we can to stay away from their disadvantages, i don't suggest to trade with big funds in that robot's hand

Though robotic trading has a major advantage over manual trading and that is it is not influence d by emotions. Still I prefer manual trading because in manual trading we can take quick actions and can take corrective measures if we go wrong anytime.

yeah they are like that, and not only influence by emotions, they can work 24 hours per day, how about human? :D, but human also have advantages over robot, one them is just like what you said, so trade with robot is fine but i think it is better to stick with manual trading until we really know about forex, and then start to get forex robot so we will get more profit if we can use it properly

If you can find a bot that can trade without any help from you and make you huge money then why not. But the big question is this. do you think you really can find a bot that can earn you each day for the rest of your life without you making any decision making? I don't think so. And if theirs such bot then I guess you are the most lucky person on earn as theirs no way you can loss money when you trade.

What do you mean of without any help? You mean of literally a Forex robot which we just let them see the Forex market and then, they are the one who analyzed the situation and trade given the details seen in the market chart. I don't think we can find those thinking that it will be very expensive and rare to find as I just have seen it in one broker introduced.

as far as i know there are some forex robot that even sold above $800 , but that is for lifetime and well updated too, and usually the price is going up too, and that is not good for newbie to use it, but someone can crack it and share it for free, but for sure it is not well updated, the thing that i don't find yet is open source forex robot :D, but for me manual trading is the best way for me even forex robot still good but i will save it for later

We must not compare bot and manual trading since first of all even if we have bots we still need to know how to trade manually. Having bots only means we can automate our manual trading. Now if we going to trade and does not have any manual trading skills then our bots will just going to be useless. That's why its very best if we can do something good about it before we can try to trade.

i think people should know which one is the right place for them, by use robot or by manual trading, in fact if we can use both of them then it is a good thing but if we only prefer one of the way, then it is not a big deal too because i saw there are many traders that still earn profit with it, right?

Now a days robots are performing even more better than human because we can see that there are many robots available in the market in the recent days . This shows the usage of robots now a days . I think robot trading will be a good option for the newbie traders and as well for the traders who cannot spend more time in front of the system .

Now a days robots are performing even more better than human because we can see that there are many robots available in the market in the recent days . This shows the usage of robots now a days . I think robot trading will be a good option for the newbie traders and as well for the traders who cannot spend more time in front of the system .

are you sure? as for me i will not give robot too much trust, i mean i still trust them but don't want to lend them big amount of money, many traders do the same thing and loss mostly of their capital, lately also some banks get losses even not that huge, because trusting robot too much.

• 1 month later...

are you sure? as for me i will not give robot too much trust, i mean i still trust them but don't want to lend them big amount of money, many traders do the same thing and loss mostly of their capital, lately also some banks get losses even not that huge, because trusting robot too much.

i guess even if one is using a robot when trading,one need to still monitor the trading,and moreover proper analysis needed to be done individually before thinking of using robot when trading.i really don't like the idea of trading with a robot but if one is able to trade with it along with his trading skills,i guess one will make profit at the end of it

I still going to go for manual trading right now simply because I still not found a bot that can trade with my own specification. If I can find a programmer or if I know how to program then I will try to make sure that I can make good income in here as well. Right now I'm happy with my achievements. I know I can really make something good out of my life if I'm willing to trade hoping to make big money right away in forex and if I want efficiently trading with bot is the best.

Yes, it will be difficult to do the robot trading if you don't know much about programming or changing and inserting a certain code that will works same as yours strategy. Will mean that it will be also need hardworking for the program to work like yours and to be tested for the effectiveness of it. But still many traders have chosen for their own skills in manual trading.