Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

i do not know how to set up a forex robot with a forex trading account, maybe if want to trade i may trade without a robot. beside, i believe it costs money to buy a robot. if you get helps from experts, then i think it is not a bad idea to use a forex robot.

actually very easy, you just copy scrit EA provided, and paste it to the meta-editor section on mt4 platform, but sometimes very dangerous if you use strategy of those EA

I also first thought its hard to set robot in our mt4 but actually its very easy like to set any indicator . anyway some free robot is very very dangerous which i experience recent time which i got from a forex forum and it make my demo account balance half within 2 days . so be careful use robot in real account.

Forex trading robots are usually based on fundamental analysis when they trade so that is the main loop hole that it has. In event of major economic news hitting the market, the trader will lose in that trade.

I think you are correct although i have no more experience about robot . but forex is very dynamic and for this robot also fails some time and for this i always prefer manual trading and if we loss than it atlest give some learning to us.

@chuna

I am disagree with you. Forex robot will use technical analysis, because robot is software or script which is programmed by human

so it can't predict the future. The condition which is used for sample are conditions from history in the past. I can say if forex robot is

automatically indicators. It's similiar like indicators but it can open and close position automatically.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys please explain me how to install a robot for MT4 demo account

I think where you got robot there must be instruction also. actually its not a hard matter . you have to copy some file to your your mt4 expert folder and indicator folder . actually its hard to say which kind of robot you want to use.

@sasanka

As I knew, forex robot is script or mql files. You can place your robot forex into folders that contained robot forex. In mt4, it usually saved in

Expert Advisor (check the path in there). After that, you can easily click it to run the forex robot. Please correct me if I wrong.

@sasanka

As I knew, forex robot is script or mql files. You can place your robot forex into folders that contained robot forex. In mt4, it usually saved in

Expert Advisor (check the path in there). After that, you can easily click it to run the forex robot. Please correct me if I wrong.

yup, and if you also want to edit or modify the robot, can be done using MQL editor, but first you must be smart in these MQL coding program. for e its still difficult to learn

I think edit robot is so hard that without proper knowledge it may destory and if we wrongly edit it than it will behave madly and have probability to washout our account . for this i think its better not to edit but keep updating from its author .

if we can not edit / modify, then we can also ask for assistance with the MQL coding expert to do it, isnt that easy right, because we definitely need improvement feature if we using a robot

there is some coder exist in forex forum I see and if we don't have knowledge about mql coding program, we can ask them to help us. they will make it for free but firstly we should can convince them if our trading method is profitable and then they will make EA or robot for us based our trading strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

there is some coder exist in forex forum I see and if we don't have knowledge about mql coding program, we can ask them to help us. they will make it for free but firstly we should can convince them if our trading method is profitable and then they will make EA or robot for us based our trading strategy.

well, that's what we are to each other in the forum discussions, so that we can ask for help from others who are experts in the case of MQL coding, to do it, so although we are not experts in that regard, then there are other assistance to help us, mak auto strategy, based on own

@hyipreviewblog

Yes, that was right. If we used manual trading, we will know about condition in forex market. If we are expert enough, maybe we can make our own robot forex but if that is not possible so we can use manual trading with some strategies which we have known after we did trading. So forex robot is better to be used by expert traders only.

@hyipreviewblog

Yes, that was right. If we used manual trading, we will know about condition in forex market. If we are expert enough, maybe we can make our own robot forex but if that is not possible so we can use manual trading with some strategies which we have known after we did trading. So forex robot is better to be used by expert traders only.

well...I think to make a robot to trade on forex market is not very easy to make...we need to very expert and can handle many indicator for this robot...forex robot is use to make easy for people to predict market but when to open position is still need our decision to make..

@hyipreviewblog

Yes, that is not easy to make our own forex robot. If you wanted to use forex robot which is offered in many places, so you must learn how to use it well and how it works. It will be dangerous if you don't know how it works but you used it. If you didn't know how it works, so it's better to do manual trading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@indieover you exactly correct . we must need to learn how to set the robot and for this we need basis knowledge about forex . anyway if there is any mistake about setting then it will not properly work which may leads us loss. but still i prefer to trade manually which is best for me instead robot.

@Indieover and Nikhil

Yes, forex robot is not fully 100 automated system which didn't need our analysis and it could give you profits.

Not like that, many people think if he has bought robot forex so he will get daily profits without doing anything.

Forex robot is for expert traders actually, for traders who knew when is the right time to use EA and to use

manual trading or didn't do trading with robot forex.

I don't think expert traders will use robot on theirs trading...they will prefer with their trading skill to open position on markets...

usually robot is use by some people that has lacked knowledge on forex market so they think they can easily gain big profits....

Another thing about robot. People think robots can spare their trouble in front of their computers, looking at the charts nervously, and still can make money. Everyone has indolence. Robot can sometimes make money for you without you putting any effort at all. But most of the time it may backfire, if you are not careful setting the parameters, plus tragedies can occur even if you have already been extremely meticulous.