Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

I don't like ROBOT because they can't trade good same as human trade for sure because robot can't adapt plan same as human and also if they can't many traders will fail at last.I like trade by myself because if I miss I can't blame anyone beside me.

the sole purpose of bots is to trade depends on what you program that bot to do for you minus the emotional side that most newbies has hard time controlling. So in short bots do adopt what human do in trading. if it does not do what you command it to do then its your lack of knowledge on how to program that bots that is at fault and not the bot. as bot is only a tool that we use.

i only said use them wisely, it is hard to know when the right time, but i think as long as you have good knowldege i bet you know about it. some trader from my country used this way to earn :D, they used both robot trading and also by manual trading, and they said it can maximize earning, but i am not prove it yet

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I an not a big fan of automated trading through robots as it is far more risky than manual trading if done properly. I have been manually trading in Forex for the past 3 years and instead of loosing such huge money in the beginning, I already have gained enough trading skills to earn decent profits through this market.

i ever read some trader said that the best tools to trade is ourself, and i think that is right, actually manual trading have some bad thing just like we cannot trade for 24 hours not like robots, and also we have emotion which sometimes affect our trading but with robot we can eliminate it but not as dynamic as manual trading

I never could trust in a machine, especially when they work with my money. I think manual trading is the best and offers more security

I do agree with your views as I myself am not much in the favor of trading forex through forex robots. It not only makes my trading handled by a robot which I don't want and the reason for this is that I myself have enough technical knowledge regarding forex which helps me to earn consistent profits from forex trading.

I never could trust in a machine, especially when they work with my money. I think manual trading is the best and offers more security

but talking about how much we can do with trading ? i think machine will be the best, because they can do so much trading in one day, if you want to compare it to human, but at least human i think still better if you comparing it, the profit that human can do is better rather than the robot

Yes, ROBOT has no emotion so it is perfectly the answer for emotions problem when trading but is there are Robots as good as human in trading? Because it is always better to Manual trade than using a ROBOT than could lead to losses. What's worse is you'll lose in an easy way not even taking any risk on your own.

Yes, ROBOT has no emotion so it is perfectly the answer for emotions problem when trading but is there are Robots as good as human in trading? Because it is always better to Manual trade than using a ROBOT than could lead to losses. What's worse is you'll lose in an easy way not even taking any risk on your own.

robot always lead to losses, hmm while they don't have emotion which make trader loss, so what is the points? how can it be they loss while they don't have emotion, because if they don't have emotion i think they will be better than human when it comes to trading, right? and also they can trading much more than human

Yes, just the answer for emotion but i don't know any Robot that can trade as good as human because i have read lots of stories that a Robot could only lead to losses. There is no really point if a robot trading without emotion if it could only lead to losses.

you never tried any robot? or trading before? and what do you mean by that? if they trading without emotion, they will be eliminate what become human weakness emotion LOL, so it means they will be good and what is there is no really point? as for me trying to use them wisely because they also have some good side

Robot should not be condem totally because I see it as another means of generating quick income too and robot can be helpfull for signal generation befor one can enter market I mean using it for some confirmation and not to handover the whole of your intelligent to it.

Robot should not be condem totally because I see it as another means of generating quick income too and robot can be helpfull for signal generation befor one can enter market I mean using it for some confirmation and not to handover the whole of your intelligent to it.

that is what i mean, robot have their own purpose, and i think every members need to know what is that and trying to use them wisely because that is the key to earn with our own while we also can earn from trading by that robot, before i see some review said that there are some good forex robot around but i never tested that

We can not say that a robot is 100% good because this sofrware was also build by human and not a natural something,even the natural things do fail so manul trading should be the first prijority befor robot has this can realy help us do beter in a trade and also add more knowledge to our trading livestyle.

We can not say that a robot is 100% good because this sofrware was also build by human and not a natural something,even the natural things do fail so manul trading should be the first prijority befor robot has this can realy help us do beter in a trade and also add more knowledge to our trading livestyle.

of course, so i said before use them wisely, if you can use the robot in the right place and time and utilize them well, i am sure that you will earning better rather than you earning using your own ability :D, i know we created robot using programming language such C, but at least they can help you to trading if you used them well

Use it wisely and at your own risk. These Forex Robots may just make Forex trader lazy. A robots has the ability to make a profit then also the ability to lose everything on your account.

of course, we must use by our own risk LOL, and also same with us human who also have ability to make profit and also to loss in our account so that is why i said use them wisely at the right and the good time, and about lazy, i think that is up to the person/trader who use itself

Use it wisely and at your own risk. These Forex Robots may just make Forex trader lazy. A robots has the ability to make a profit then also the ability to lose everything on your account.

No use it correctly. many tried to use bots but they don't actually know how to use it. Worse other don't know how to trade at all.

In forex trading bots is as good as you are if you are trading manually. the only difference is that in bots they do it for you instead you do it manually.

Its like regular chain saw and electric chainsaw.

If you cut a tree using regular chain saw you need lots of strength and takes time to cut it. But if you use electric chainsaw then its going to cut your job time.

About being lazy. Why do something the hard way if you can do it the easy way? Its like saying that you prefer to use regular chain saw than using electric chain saw because if you use electric chain saw you are lazy.

This Robot always make traders Lazy and there is no way you can say forex robot should be use wisely because when you understand how to use it once you have understand ,so the risk now is left for the trader to bear as anything can hapan at anytime in terms of loos

Well, a chainsaw to cut trees can be use easily. There is "easy" words on it. But does using robot is an easy way? When many people tried using that But it only leads to losses. Yes, it could really help, it designed no HELP not to replace you doing your task in trading. I agree with you that we should use it correctly and wisely. Wisely because it can help you to save time and that's being wise if we can use that way.

@mony: read budado post, use it correctly, the answers is they lead to losses because they don't use it correctly and you must be using that wisely, one of the trader in my country used about 30% of his trading with robot while 70% with his own, and so far he feel fine about that and still in profit

Of course if we can use it correctly it may not lead to losses but rather earning a profit. Newbies tend to think that a ROBOT is an answer for them to trade in Forex without any knowledge but i guess they are wrong, right?

haha yeah, they only want to earn fast bucks by using robot, without know the good configuration of that things, i think they need to sharpen their skill first, before they used something like this but i think it is back to the person again, will they want to sharpen their SKILL in forex or not.