Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

Robots can spare your trouble but sometime can make big trouble too for you. Since they can think like human so if something wrong and not goes with their algorithms they don't know what to do and strict to what they program for and this can bring a lot troubles for user. I think it's better to trade manually and learn more in forex market so you can be expert in future.

Many traders didn't know if trading with forex robot is not easy and it's not completely 100% automated trading like many traders though about.

Many traders think that forex robot will give profits like money machine so we don't do anything but we got money from them. But the fact, it's not

that simple. It is important to use forex robot in the right time in market condition.

I searched about many robot programs used for forex trading and my conclusion is that

to earn consistent profit using a forex robot one has to be well-versed with forex strategies

and should keep changing the programing as per current scenario. Yeah agree with you @andry blindly putting a robot on work will not help.

@andry777

Yes, I agree with you that robot can get your 100% profits on every trading that why people make robot and sell it to make money. If they can make a robot that can give a 100% profits I don't think they will sell it, they will use it themselves to make money. So don't waste time using robot but use your time to learn a good strategy on hyip market.

@hyipreviewblog

I think it's not about HYIP friend, seems you made mistakes in typing there. For beginner, it is important to use manual trading because beginner should learn

many things, basic things and implementation of some strategies in trading platform. If they used robot forex in the first time of their trading, they didn't know

how to set it so it is dangerous for their account. It can give big losses if we don't set it and we don't know how to use it well.

Someone needs help remaking robot code? I might be able to help. I have tried to make my own EA and I have studied a lot the script language used in MT4. The MT4 offers lots of indicators build in, but I want to know more about how they work before adding them to my script.

Fincoder

I think you are very smart so you can make a robot to control your trading on forex. So have you finish your robot and how much you predict you can get per day with this robot in forex market. I will love to try it too if you feel ok to share it with me.

For me it is very hard to learn on script to make robot and need to learn again about other indicators to combine it to make a good robot.

@FinCoder

If you could create your own robot forex, so it means that you are expert trader in forex business because that is not easy to make robot forex,

it will need good analysis and good knowledges about condition of market. You must spent a lot of time to learn how to trade well so you could

trade well.

@FinCoder

If you could create your own robot forex, so it means that you are expert trader in forex business because that is not easy to make robot forex,

it will need good analysis and good knowledges about condition of market. You must spent a lot of time to learn how to trade well so you could

trade well.

I think what he means with robot is some combine of indicators he use on market. With these indicators can give signal if all of them shows a good analysis but still we need to analyse it ourselves before we allow that robot to open position. So for that I not really like to depend on robot on trading cause robot can make 100% good analysis.

@hyipreviewblog

I don't quite know how to make robot forex but in my view, if people could create robot forex so it means they have learned a lot of conditions

in the market so he could know the best indicators to be used in certain condition. I could say if they are expert traders because they could combine

those indicators and got the right signal in the right time.

I trade manual since I know this business. I like to trade manual because it always show a new thing and help me improve my trading. I think with robot, only give a result of loss or win because we doesn't care again about the basic forex like money management, mentally and analysis. Robot has been programmed to open and close position, we only sitting in front of our computer the see it works.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first get stated with Forex trading I prefer to use EA because it work really great and I archived good profit thank to it but for now, after more than 1 year learning and trading on real market, I prefer to trade by myself and not rely on any kind of EA.

• 3 weeks later...

Its better to use bot. But make sure that your bot is updated. Because you will end up losing and even if its updated is does not guarantee that you will really earn. So try to trade manually also. Try to study and most of the time try to feel the pair currency movements. Later on you will feel the movement as if you know them as a person.

• 2 weeks later...

Its better to use bot. But make sure that your bot is updated. Because you will end up losing and even if its updated is does not guarantee that you will really earn. So try to trade manually also. Try to study and most of the time try to feel the pair currency movements. Later on you will feel the movement as if you know them as a person.

I agree using bot help you save precious time but simulantaneously i dont believe bots can perform better trades than than an experienced manual trader - so if one has enough time and knowledge it is better to trade himself rather than relying on a bot.

I have been trading in forex since the past 2 years and already have developed all the required knowledge and skills to trade manually with success. However, robot trading or the automated trading are basically for those traders who do know to analyze the forex markets properly and best for newbies to get started off in Forex.

When I first get stated with Forex trading I prefer to use EA because it work really great and I archived good profit thank to it but for now, after more than 1 year learning and trading on real market, I prefer to trade by myself and not rely on any kind of EA.

Yeah even though some EA can make you some profit and that too without much effforts of your own, I agree with you that these cannot take better decisions than the experience trader can take manually. Also they may suit for particular market conditions and may take unwanted decisions in others. It is worth to spend your own time insteading of depending on a pre-feeded code, after all our hard earned money is involved.

I dont know that there were bots in the forex trading. I am not sure if they are really trusted for forex trading and if that is really legal in forex. I wonder if i can have bots for free in forex and how they really will give profit. :D

Automatic trading through bots are considered legal and all major forex brokers allows it. However, using a bot doesn't mean that we will always end up in profits as forex is an unpredictable market and we can not predict the future movement in Forex.

Maybe, only few were using of bot as you were very busy in the other important things. That is maybe the purpose of the bots for atleast forex trading will be online and chances of profit will be possible. Well we have in ptc sites bots and its legal :D

Well, using of Forex robots are quite famous and several traders use it for automatic trading. In fact several online websites sell their automatic trading robots through which a trader can invest in forex automatically. However, it costs you about $200 and there is still no guarantees that you might surely win your trades with the bot.

• 2 months later...

Well, using of Forex robots are quite famous and several traders use it for automatic trading. In fact several online websites sell their automatic trading robots through which a trader can invest in forex automatically. However, it costs you about $200 and there is still no guarantees that you might surely win your trades with the bot.

Can you give me a broker that sell fore robot for 200 dollars? And how about the updates? is it free or still have payments? its good to buy one especially if you are mediate forex trader. Just to know how robots moves. And try to improve and adopt the strategy. its good to have one for learning process. But in long term I think its better you learn from the bot and trade by yourself.

• 1 month later...

I have never heard of and seen people who succeed by using robots, because they even succeed with forex trading in them will remain forever interrupted by a robot and it can be said is not true trader. and the robot does not have 100% accuracy in the analysis of the real market