Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-bb - forex-bb.com

Mrbvdpt

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it just proved that this Forum is actually stable as a lot of members got paid in here so which means you can expect that there will be some new poster who might decided to post in here because it's somehow still good Forum especially if you are fine with the rate.

I have finally made another cashout request from this forum the other day, though the activities isn't that good but still was able to manage to reach 100 posts and request payment out of it.

This is clearly quite an achievement considering the amount you are getting per post in here. I just wonder how long it actually took you to accumulate those 100 posts because I thought you dont post here daily.

It would also depend on posting activities as well because it may be hard for members to be active on the forum on a daily basis because of the post rate. They may choose to post on the forum a few times in a week. This will result in inconsistent activities therefore making it harder to reach the target regularly.

It would be really hardf for them to prioritize their posting activity in here, but somehow some members can still do some posting in here so they can still earn from this Forum though it will really depend to other poster because there were only few active members in here in the Paid to post discussion.

The forum is indeed paying and it has been quite a while since I heard members complaining about payment delays from the forum. If you do have some spare time then it definitely will not hurt to be active in here and make some posts because you will be paid out for your contribution.

Yes, before I often heard a lot of complains about the payment delay in here, but seems now there is no delay with your payment request in here as I think members are getting paid fast in here, or perhaps they are not expecting to be paid fast, but one day they will be paid fast.

yeah the post rates is quite slow. but it is just okay with me. at least they are still paying us. after all it is very easy to post on the site. i don't think that it is ard to post on the site. it is very much easy to post here anyway. i have made less effort to post here so that justifies the less post rate also.

The fact that they are a paying site remains the most consoling fact among the members that are active in here because its way better than not posting at all. This additional dollar or more in earnings will really come in handy at the end of the month.

At least the Admin in here is really a good one because he knows that despite the Forum is having a low posting rate there are still some members who still remeain active in here, and the Admin is not disappointing those members because they are getting paid consistently in here.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I will not going to have an earning in here for two months. Not because that I stop posting in here but its because I'm delayed in requesting payments in here. That means even though I requested payments on the first week of this month. My request of payments will going to be process in the end of the month and that mean this month and last month I don't have an earnings.

It's really hard to focus with your posting activity in here because I know that the rates are not good in here, and also the activities may not be also good so it might be just hard for you to do some posting in here, but I am sure as long as you are getting paid in here you will keep up your posting activity in here.