Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAMM sytem!

hexeduser

Well, I guess it's really better to have PAMM rather than those hyip that we can say that we can easily scam. But then, I'm not that type of investor that usually rely on those pamm traders and we can't guarantee as well of making profits though, we can review them to have our decisions on which we will invest our funds for the deserving traders in the list.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAMM system now is not a new system on Forex trading. But so far, it is still the latest system found on the Forex business. In this way, it is not too bad to do the PAMM system. But, we have to make sure not to follow only one good trader. Better to follow 3 or 4 good traders in the PAMM system

That is also true and correct and its the reason why I even say if we can not trade in our self then we have to handover everything to our broker to help us do the invest but is opportune then i will advice that you invest and follow with more than two to three pamm system.

I don't know if we would be the one that can choose who is the trader who would trade for us and how much is the minimum amount to be able to do PAMM system. So I just hope that it's indeed safe to be in PAMM system. So I hope it doesn't carry big risk since we don't know those traders who are in the PAMM system.

Well, I guess it's really better to have PAMM rather than those hyip that we can say that we can easily scam. But then, I'm not that type of investor that usually rely on those pamm traders and we can't guarantee as well of making profits though, we can review them to have our decisions on which we will invest our funds for the deserving traders in the list.

nothing that will guarantee you to get profit even it is PAMM, HYIP, or even yourself (Trader). but at least this PAMM still better because all of them offered reasonable return for us, and also they are more transparant to their traders rather than HYIP, but make sure to choose right trader which have good records

• 1 month later...

Thus, we already that everything has it's own advantage and disadvantage. Also, that they are all have risks. It's because, of the potential to have great profits or ROI that's why we invest and to learn how to make profits in these programs. PAMM is one way to have trading even though, we are not the one who do the trading.

yeah, that is the trader we choose by ourself, who trade for us, i think this one is a good thing for someone who interest in forex but don't have any time or don't have much knowledge about forex. some big investors in my country also use PAMM, i see all of them get decent earning from it :D, but some traders that i ever meet(online), said that to manage PAMM account is hard :D, because they handle someone money not theirs

@yogesh

Yes, I knew if it is not all brokers that provide PAMM System but I found many brokers provided that. If you looked on FXOptimax,

there is PAMM System too, in FBS there is PAMM System too and some other sites. It is important to connect traders and investors

and it provided profits sharings so there is no need to worry about all agreements because it will be processed automatically.

And InstaForex also provide it for their trader. The PAMM system provides all its user with control and report on all operations, shares and returns in an automatic mode. A trader can accept an unlimited number of investments of unlimited amount from an unlimited number of investors

And InstaForex also provide it for their trader. The PAMM system provides all its user with control and report on all operations, shares and returns in an automatic mode. A trader can accept an unlimited number of investments of unlimited amount from an unlimited number of investors

but they(traders) need to give some reasonable profit share for other investors too, but i think they will have more advantages if they have good track records, because it will make other investors trust to them increase and i am sure they will accepted what is the best thing that come from them(traders).

No one can assure of having the profits that the traders can make. If that is then, everyone will just have PAMM system and invest all of their capital without doubts. Obviously, you will still see in their records the not-so-close profits/losses ratio. And therefore, it is still difficult to trust or invest to those listed traders. Because, you can't find a single trader that only have profits most of the time.

that is the real problem here, but we need to choose if we really don't want to be busy with all trading thingy and get bucks every month from forex, i see some people that still use this way because they think it is the best way to invest in forex, rather than become trader. some people that lack of confidence or skill usually choose this way

I prefer trading ourselves rather than depositing money in a pamm account and choosing a trader to trade for us. I cannot rely on any one else other than myself for my hard earned money. In personal trading risk management can be better implemented.

but not all people have the same thought like you dude :D, in fact there are some people who like trading but don't have time to trade so that is why they prefer to invest their money to some trustful trader which have good records in trading, and then hope they will get some profits from their investment

• 8 months later...

I'm not interested in Pamm and I think its a way for managers to scam users of their money. I mean I've heard of so many disasters money problems with pamm. Yep, its so easy to scam people of their money with pamm and some of those scammy pamm companies run away with your money and say its a loss. Well, I'm much smarter than that to put my money in someone's bank account and can never get it back. Its easy to give out and hard to collect it back so remember that. 

• 2 months later...

Managed account is something a trader or an investor chooses for himself. It is just a system where the investors money works for him rather than he trading himself. PAMM could be quite beneficial for those investors who do not try want to trade themselves but have their account managed by an account manager.

PAMM account is sophisticated, innovative tool allowing traders to simultaneously amange an unlimited number of invesment accounts through a single trading account.
The PAMM Service allows investors to find a successful trader and easily invest funds, while allowing managers to open bigger positions and increase their personal gain from profitable investments. Try it in TenkoFX.

• 1 month later...

But it's not everyone that can manage other people's account. It requires a lot of skills to control huge funds that are owned by other investors. Though PAMM is opened to any trader to operate, before one can successfully manage a PAMM account, he should have some substantial knowledge of how to trade.

forex trading difficult which not enabling every people able to overcome. people who has no good trading ability, can invest their money in PAMM account. than they are trade by their own but unable to make capital growing, better if they are invest in PAMM account and let experts manage the money.

PAMM trading is the best way which any trader need to do because from the look of thing when you just cant really do good analysis then be sure that you will surely get nothing good if you dont have that piece of knowledge and you dont have but you go on to trade you can never make anything always try to trade on the right part

@somupriti, PAMM is different from copy trading in so many ways. A PAMM investor doesn't need to do anything on his own to earn. Your money works for you and all you have to for is to sit down and earn or watch your money work. While in copy trading, you do the whole practical job with another trader's analysis.

And yes, PAMM is still available in Insta.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not interested to invest in PAMM since I can manage my own money in trading. if just investing money, my profit will remain limited. while if I am trade by my own, I can generate higher profit. the best thing by conduct own trading is we have full control over our own capital.

Though I invested in PAMM with a very little capital, I wouldn't also hesitate to invest more when I have more. It all depends on the manager or the person you choose to handle your account. PAMM investment can as well be lucrative as though you are trading yourself when there is a good manager.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like to invest or to trade in pamm system because I prefer to trade on my own. When the trader is able to learn how to trade very well, he or she can start trading by himself or her self without giving another person his or her account to manage for him/her. It is better to invest with your knowledge and to trade with your knowledge instead of a pamm manager.