Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAMM sytem!

hexeduser

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are lot of managing traders and we can see their performance without even signing up the site,

We can chose a trader with good performance and invest with that, i feel it is better than a hyip invest because even though our investment gets exposure to profit/loss,

but there is no chances of scam by the trader, funds are guaranteed by insta-forex and any time withdrawable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PAMM System is good facility from brokers to let investors and traders met in forex market and they could make cooperation.

But in this system, we must take a look the performance of traders so if we are investing to traders, we won't make mistake

to invest.

yes its true pamm is good opportunity for investor who really dont invest in hyip . but we need carefully observe the performance of the pamm trader before invest and its great features by broker that we able to see so many pamm account before invest our money.

@Nikhil

But the hardest part in PAMM is choosing the best trader because some traders have good performance in its proof but when he used our funds,

he didn't make good profit. That's from Investor view, if we are trader that is hard to prove ourselves that we are good trader. It's hard to make

the deal too.

@Nikhil

But the hardest part in PAMM is choosing the best trader because some traders have good performance in its proof but when he used our funds,

he didn't make good profit. That's from Investor view, if we are trader that is hard to prove ourselves that we are good trader. It's hard to make

the deal too.

therefore, should we choose the trader who is really reliable and we know him very seriously. I prefer to vote directly, rather than monitor traders. but better still if we are trading alone without help from others trader

@boniez its true its better to trade ourself than we will able to independent and able to manage our fund ourselves but for pamm i also prefer well know person whom we can trust but i think it hard to find without monitor.

I think on the other hand, seems PAMM system can make the trader become independent, and rely on other traders. although able to reduce the risk for the beginner, but there will be no increase in of those quality in the future

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so it just means that it does not matter in what broker you have joined to be part of the PAMM system as all PAMM sytem in each broker are just the same people. anyways, i think that PAMM system is inded very good way to assure that we will get to earn something specially for beginners.

• 3 weeks later...

@indieover

No, PAMM System in each broker will be different people because not all people in one broker will become members in another broker.

And not all people who became PAMM Trader in one broker, he will become PAMM Trader in another broker. PAMM System is only feature

from brokers to draw together investors and traders in safe system.

• 2 weeks later...

@andry and @indieover please note that not all brokers offer pamm system,

I noticed this system in instaforex only - and this is one of the best system and quite safe too being from a trusted broker.

Those cannot trade by themself can invest in palm-system and they shall be paid part of any profit earned at their investment while the part goes as traders commission.

Good for both trader as well as investor - traders easily raise funds - investor get benefit of forex market without trading.

@yogesh

Yes, I knew if it is not all brokers that provide PAMM System but I found many brokers provided that. If you looked on FXOptimax,

there is PAMM System too, in FBS there is PAMM System too and some other sites. It is important to connect traders and investors

and it provided profits sharings so there is no need to worry about all agreements because it will be processed automatically.

• 8 months later...

I dfo not believe that the PAMM system of account management can take a trader places. By this, I mean that if a trader really wants to make it in forex by starting from the retail end of forex and then ending at the institutional level, then it'd be better for the trader to learn how to trade by himself.

• 5 weeks later...

@andry and @indieover please note that not all brokers offer pamm system,

I noticed this system in instaforex only - and this is one of the best system and quite safe too being from a trusted broker.

Those cannot trade by themself can invest in palm-system and they shall be paid part of any profit earned at their investment while the part goes as traders commission.

Good for both trader as well as investor - traders easily raise funds - investor get benefit of forex market without trading.

so for now only instaforex offer this pamm system. i have been interested also with this pamm system but i don't have enough capital to start with pamm system. but safe is it to invest on this pamm system. are all traders on the pamm system good one.

i ever heard many people said that PAMM account will be replace HYIP as the investment place but in fact now HYIP still up, but so far this is a good place for us to invest but still the risk of loss not come from traders but from us, so we cannot blame trader if they are loss the money

• 6 months later...

PAMM system now is not a new system on Forex trading. But so far, it is still the latest system found on the Forex business. In this way, it is not too bad to do the PAMM system. But, we have to make sure not to follow only one good trader. Better to follow 3 or 4 good traders in the PAMM system

that is the exactly thing i want to know even i open new thread for that with the title of autotraders i were really not aware that we call it pamm system.sorry to admin of this forum.i am learning and this type of information really usefull for me.i think it will take a month for learn about trading till that time i can use such system.

PAMM system same like lets hedge fund manage our fund. the different is if hedge fund is legal institution or company while PAMM system managed by individual trader. the problem in PAMM system is trust. we give our money to other trader and then let those trader make it growing. we never knew those trader honest and reliable or not, they will manage our fund properly or just run off immediately after make our money loss. if intend to open PAMM account, investors really need to be careful.

PAMM system now is not a new system on Forex trading. But so far, it is still the latest system found on the Forex business. In this way, it is not too bad to do the PAMM system. But, we have to make sure not to follow only one good trader. Better to follow 3 or 4 good traders in the PAMM system

and also one of the safest way for some users to invest their money, some of them even think PAMM can beat HYIP or even that is better than HYIP, but usually i see that trader offerd very high or at least about $50 as minimum deposit which i think for tiny investors is something that is hard to reach