Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAMM sytem!

hexeduser

@tray22: We cannot examine someone knowledge through pamm, we can see how experienced they are from their status or you want to see their profitability? In the end pamm is about forex, forex is risky and that is why you need to be careful when invest here. It is still like you invest in forex but the difference is the one who manage your money is not YOU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, i never heard something like that where we can check someone's knowledge through their pamm's profile, but we could check their performance which indicated their ability to manage and trade our money, it is pretty clear but not really true even like that i trust it for around 70-85%. Usually gather other data too so it would give better picture.

Of course we can't, just like you said we can check their profile only and their profit ratio and next that is our chance to decide is that pamm manager a worthy pamm manager for us or unworthy one. Pamm designed so someone who don't or can't trade able to invest their money in foreign exchange thus gain more profits without need to do all the confusing stuff in forex.

But if you have money and that is enough also you don't want you can invest, let me point that we don't want to trade that is the key. As long as you don't have any kind of intention to trade you can save on PAMM which overall may work, especially if you have good insight of what is a good trader, by doing that you may earn income passively

Yes if only  you have enough money to invest, how about if you don't have enough money. Also pamm system offers high minimum deposit compare to the other kind of business such as high yield investment program or HYIP. PAMM difference is actually they are more transparent, and it is your fault if you are losing because you choose the wrong pamm manager.

Well we are talking about if we have money, not when we don't have any single money to spend, am i clear? Well investing in pamm is actually worthy so do HYIP(well depend on the way you invest too) which make PAMM as reliable investment and just like i said before it is all about transparency of this system which make it totally different than other kind of business.

But i think PAMM is better, as you said it is more transparent isn't it? Not to mention pamm system also reliable as long as you choose the right pamm manager. So it is back to the pamm manager once again. Each pamm's progress is transparent and according to me it is up to us to choose which pamm manager we should choose rightly.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course it is more transparent especially when you compared it to HYIP which is less transparent, even some exist which is transparent it usually stay longer but in the end will collapse. One thing that i know about PAMM is that PAMM requires higher minimum deposit this is what usually happen, not always but most of pamm manager prefer big amount of money and usually impose some strict rules to their investors.

PAMM is actually a special case, pamm has transparent environment which make it more reliable. The return is quite nice compared to the other similiar legal investment program. Some people are trying to use pamm as the place to get fast investment but it is not the case, this is investment and usually need bigger amount of investment.

Almost broker offer pamm system for their client and this is also as good way for trader and investor to working together which as trader will manage money from investor and as investor giving capital for manager pamm to increasing these money, but both for trader and investor should understand and accept all agreement about profit sharing

Almost all broker do that because that is what they should offer. There are 2 ways people can earn from foreign exchange. First, they become active investor which means they should keep trade to earn if they don't then they can't earn. Second, they become passive investor. This is easy just invest in pamm and let pamm manager to do their job. It is like investment in HYIP or in Stock.

Almost all broker do that because that is what they should offer. There are 2 ways people can earn from foreign exchange. First, they become active investor which means they should keep trade to earn if they don't then they can't earn. Second, they become passive investor. This is easy just invest in pamm and let pamm manager to do their job. It is like investment in HYIP or in Stock.

Yes for investor they have money to investing, and pamm system like as bridge between trader and investor, as manager pamm they will making effort increasing money in account trading and as investor will waiting result that will obtained, but for investor of course they also will seeking good manager pamm because if joined trader which in bad reputation also will only losing money, and an expert trader they will get earning from profit sharing with certain agreeement

True that is what pamm for. Pamm manager also get some benefit from this pamm. They want to trade and earn big but their capital is still low despite of their good analytical skill, they want fast money but can't find it. So Pamm created and there they can promote their account to get more funds, of course this is benefiting both between traders and investors.

You have points, it is really nice for them to get "free money" from investors without need to spend money from their pocket even actually i think remuneration mostly will give investor more profit but this is understandable since the one whose money pamm manager manage? Of course investors's money, so they get more

Yes they could get more from their investors without even need to spend from their own pocket, but to get the trust from investors pamm manager must prove fisrt if they are skilled or not, and i think the best way to do that is by make your trading transparent and make sure that you invest your own money first and then make some profits, so you can build some credibility and investors want to invest in your account.

Now almost broker also offer pamm system which as investor can investing their money in pamm system and will get profit sharing, as expert trader also they can use pamm system to seeking investor and manage pamm account to increasing money in account, this is good for investor but also must carefully to choose trader pamm

Yes radex78 most of them provide it for the sake of getting more people to join the pamm services and what makes it better that there are more investors who interest in forex who want to join and make investor acccount. I think that pamm account is more common nowadays thanks to the spread of forex itself which is faster.

Pamm is truly a good way for 3 factions gain benefit from it. First broker, which means that they have chance to earn from more trading through spreads, Second Investor, which means that they have chance to earn from investment, especially if a pamm manager has a good performance and able to press the loss to the lower level, Third Pamm manager itself, which means that they have chance to earn without even need to spend money from their own pocket, they can use investors money to trade.

3 factions? You mean Broker as middle man, Investors, and Pamm managers? Well i never think about that but if that is the case then that is a good thinking. All makes profit and happy if only pamm managers perform well. Investor will get their shares, Pamm managers gain trusts and profits, and Broker for sure gain income from spreads from pamm's manager activities.

Yes pamm service from broker also like as working together which as manager they also get earning if they can having good trading skill, and as investor also get profit sharing, and here as broker they also get earning from spread , but as investor if get loss because manager can't work well they as party that on most loss side, because they investing real money and as manager pamm they only trade while broker get earning from transaction that made by their client which here is manager pamm

I prefer to invest as Investor, i think the burden of pamm manager is quite big. Talking about pamm system how much remuneration you think is the best for pamm investment. Start from me, i personally prefer between (in investor: trader scale) 60/40 percents up to 80/20  percents while 70/30 percents which i think is totally fair.

• 1 year later...

3 factions? You mean Broker as middle man, Investors, and Pamm managers? Well i never think about that but if that is the case then that is a good thinking. All makes profit and happy if only pamm managers perform well. Investor will get their shares, Pamm managers gain trusts and profits, and Broker for sure gain income from spreads from pamm's manager activities.

Yeah, if a trader is good then every party benefits from a PAMM service. But investors should choose the PAMM managers wisely because some may not be good or have high risk appetite.

• 5 months later...

To help the new babies experts are providing their assistance via percent allocation management module, commonly known as PAMM. In case of PAMM account, a trader appoints experts who will trade on behalf of the trader and forex brokers permit their clients to connect money to the funds of the experts and by pooling the funds the expert will trade in together so that the beginner can earn money smoothly.