Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAMM sytem!

hexeduser

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PAMM account created to those who has no trading ability but willing to make profit from forex trading. people enough by invest the money and let experts manage those money. people/investors will receive profit consistently based on agreement. between account manager and them.

PAMM is simply an in investment that is like every other form of investment.There is still the advantage of earning from it just the same way any person can earn from investment. PAMM as a form of investment takes a lot of things into consideration before an investor can make profit from it. One of such things is the knowledge and experience of the manager.

pAMM system is a very good system but it is not good or condusive for the newbie traders who want to learn and trade on their own .

They need complete learning process and good thing about it is that you will be equip with the knowledge on how to trade more and get the very best as well which is always the primary goals of any trader

PAMM is good since you can just sit at home and earn. There are those who simply reap from it and they don't have to worry much about trading themselves. They have things all sorted out by the virtue of those who trade for them. It is something the person who has the courage to face it and dare it will do and not really meant for those who are afraid of losing.

the best chance to those who has no ability to trading but want to get profit from forex is invest in PAMM account. not necessary to analyze the market and make trading decision, but they'll get consistent profit. however, require to select reliable account manager in order to get profit. if account managed by inexperience trader, money will be gone for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

That's right. The major problem lies within the trader trying to discover the best manager that would manage his funds. They have some very successful rate and what the investor simply has to look out for is the best to invest with. PAMM investment is quite good a way to earn from Forex.

• 2 months later...

Investing with PAMM is very good dear as it is one of the best which we can use to generate income without having a second thought and your profit keep flowing in here for good

You can loss money also. The chance that you going to earn is like having a traders trade for you and that's what PAMM is all about. I have PAMM account. I just convert my trading account to a PAMM account. Even a newbies can have PAMM account. So do you think its safe to invest if you invest in PAMM account that run by newbies?

Let's say that PAMM is a system of investment where the investor either lacks the knowledge to trade or doesn't have the time to trade and invests the money in some other trader who trades for him. This system of investment is usually adopted by investors who do not posses that trading knowledge.

Bad side is we pay commission if we make profit and we loss every thing if PAMM manager loses. So theirs really no point hoping to make good profit in forex pamm account unless we really have done good study on that pamm manager and hope that he can make good income for us on constant basis.

When someone wants to put his money in a PAMM manager without making adequate research which shouldn't even cost him any time, then he is in for spending a lot of money or wasting it because there is always something that shows you how much you would likely make by trading with that manager. This is seen from the history that we find with the manager.

• 2 weeks later...

I right now add one PAMM account in liteforex and another PAMM account that is not mine that I connect to forexpeople forum. I do hope that I can make good income in that other PAMM account then invest what I earn in my own PAMM account that others can invest into also. I do hope that I can really make good income. Although I'm afraid that if others invest in my PAMM account they will not going to make some profit.

well, PAMM account created to those who want to gain profit but has no ability to trade and perform analysis. in other word, they are investors who just spend the money. and let other people to manage the money to gain consistent profit. minimum invest on PAMM account varies, depend on brokers and account manager rules.

Pamm investing is good for those people who want to invest in it. It is good that the person should first of all study and know about the pamm manager very well to know if he is able to make profit for you or not. If the person does not have a good trading history, then it is not worthy to invest your money with him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really not comfortable investing in PAMM account but I have two PAMM account right now and I only invest in one PAMM account. But its because I need to as in forexpeople the bonus funds I need to invest it in PAMM account. I still not check it yet if I can earn good amount of money. But I do try to check it later this month hoping that I already making profit.

PAAM is stand for person allocation managment module. Pamm solution allowed the traderon one trading plateform to manage simultaneously unlimited quantity of managed. Pamm is a new concept and it will totally readfine forex trading.i posted this information so we coult talk about this thing deeper.

I give up investing in PAMM account. I only invested once in PAMM account that is listed in top ten and yet I end up losing my investments in their. I prefer to invest my own money and hope to make good income. Forex trading is good and we need to focus on building our trading account. I am lucky to see myself having big profit in forex trading.

• 1 month later...

Investing with PAMM is very good dear as it is one of the best which we can use to generate income without having a second thought and your profit keep flowing in here for good

But only if you can invest well here, i mean choosing the right pamm manage that will handle your money and the other investors money. If you can find a good pamm manager then you don't have to think so much about your money and the flow is fine.

• 7 months later...

PAMM is PAMM isn't it? Investment that based on forex where you invest your money there. What makes PAMM different is we can see the progress of manager whose we choose before. After that we can withdraw our money at any time but with some penalty for sure.

I don’t really understand why people select PAMM accounts that too with wrong brokers, I don’t like it too much but currently with Nova FX broker, I am using it due to great traders participating in it, so there is really no risk in such thing and I also able to feel tension free due to this. It’s very simple to join any top trader with PAMM account and we can open it anytime we want without extra conditions or restrictions.

Trading in the PAMM account is better when you know that you already have someone who will take care of that. If no one can take care of that for you, then it is better that you learn how to trade in forex and that you even try to get the best of knowledge to move on. It is not just for you to start trading because trading is good but because you will be ready to make profit from your hard work.

It’s very nice to have good PAMM account option especially with a trusted and reliable brokerage company like I am currently using Nova FX; it’s a very good broker to be working with even without using of automatic system while even their PAMM account is outstanding with all top traders there and we can easily follow anyone and get the results working in our favor while I have just started it recently I am already pleased with what I have achieved from this