Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PAMM sytem!

hexeduser

Not all can have access to pamm account but to be honest this is one of the best place for people who gain interest in forex and want to invest their money. Remember just invest cold money here it is better as we know the risk of forex is actually high and so do pamm as investment.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all can have access to pamm account but to be honest this is one of the best place for people who gain interest in forex and want to invest their money. Remember just invest cold money here it is better as we know the risk of forex is actually high and so do pamm as investment.

As long as you have some bucks in your pocket you can make money from pamm. To be exact many pamm manager offer a good rate and also you will be satisfy by their overall performance, and thanks to broker that offer this kind of service we can select and view pamm manager's performance which make us easier to collect information and ready to invest there.

Pamm system or just said as pamm is an investment based on foreign exchange, the one who manage investor money will be called as pamm manager. Anyway see the records or other aspect of pamm manager will help an investors to choose who is the most suitable pamm manager for them.

So we can conclude here that pamm system is one of the best investment in forex but before that we must choose the right pamm manager for us, it would be totally useless for forex trader to choose pamm manager which is not suitable for them and make them loss their money later.

I prefer trading ourselves rather than depositing money in a pamm account and choosing a trader to trade for us. it's not everyone that can manage other people's account. It requires a lot of skills to control huge funds that are owned by other investors. Though PAMM is opened to any trader to operate, before one can successfully manage a PAMM account, he should have some substantial knowledge of how to trade. 

@uncle gober: That is your preference but let me give you different view. You prefer to trading yourselves but can you manage the whole risk? Deposit your money into a pamm account isn't bad idea and there are some great traders where you can depend on who are well know too, you can invest there and then you can earn passive income each time a trade earn you something and you don't have any time to spend thinking about how to deal with market or trend or so on.

I prefer trading ourselves rather than depositing money in a pamm account and choosing a trader to trade for us. it's not everyone that can manage other people's account. It requires a lot of skills to control huge funds that are owned by other investors. Though PAMM is opened to any trader to operate, before one can successfully manage a PAMM account, he should have some substantial knowledge of how to trade. 

Well, i beg to differ here. If there is a way for you to earn more money from someone like PAMM then you want to take it ,right? In fact what those PAMM investors did is invest and they invest in one of the most transparant business called foreign exchange, it is also reliable and trustable of course with big risk behind because of fx volatility. As for PAMM managers, there are a lot of them which has nice performances, they just less in numbers compared to newbies that is all.

• 2 weeks later...

There are also a lot of traders who lose their money easily and marked such a bad manager you shouldn't use at least with PAMM what you get there is transparancy, with a record that they show you can see which pamm manager that more suitable for you or more profitable. This what makes PAMM different than for example so called HYIP.

• 1 month later...

PAMM is different than HYIP even actually has the same ground where both of those are investment program. The difference is HYIP mostly(99%) are scams while PAMM is not, even yeah there are some bad managers, but not mostly i see that around 70% pamm manager are experienced traders.

• 2 weeks later...

Or i can say sooner or later HYIP will scam, no matter what because its foundation even for long term is actually unstable. HYIP also included as ponzi scheme by someone but it doesn't even matter if you know its lifetime. I was HYIP investors for 1 year before switching to forex, all HYIP which i invested never last long more than 2 year. While PAMM could be stay longer as long as the manager able to diversify the risk.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is one of the way where people could earn without even need to lift their finger just let a professional to manage and maintain your own money. By that way, i am sure you can earn but still remember the risk is always be exist, like you may choose the wrong pamm manager, afterall pamm manager is also human that could lose.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if someone who invested in HYIP should look for PAMM system since that is also quite new for them, i can say it is more reliable to certain extent compared to HYIP. The most important thing is that PAMM system based on forex and in most of the countries forex is legal business, while HYIP which mostly based on Ponzi are totally scam that may fall sooner or later.

Pamm system overall gives an investors more transparancy, also investing in this business would give an investor chance to get more bucks if they able to choose the right pamm manager. PAMM is a good and lucrative investment but in the other side it also posess the same risk like what forex has.

• 1 month later...

PAMM is basically forex as investment, it offers nice return and could be a good alternative to HYIP. Main reason why it could be  good alternative is because PAMM mostly are transparent account. You can monitor the manager and see their records before invest there, also you are the owner of your money and you can withdraw your money at any time but with the penalty.

Many broker also offer pamm system for their trader, and as investor they can use pamm system to investing on the trader that according their review has profitable trader for long run, but to finding profitable pamm system also not easy, this required research and also as investor need smart to choose pamm trader

If you have uch time then you can do that, ithink the quest for searching the best pamm is relatively easy rather than to put our hand on forex trading which may lead to more loss due to our incompetence. PAMM as few posters here said is best for HYIP alternative and actually a lot of transparant

If you have uch time then you can do that, ithink the quest for searching the best pamm is relatively easy rather than to put our hand on forex trading which may lead to more loss due to our incompetence. PAMM as few posters here said is best for HYIP alternative and actually a lot of transparant

Yes of course it is the best alternative for pamm, not just because of its transparancy but the remuneration is simply amazing for most of account. The rate which i encountered mostly at least 60% for pamm investors and 40% for pamm manager. If you were able to pick the right manager you will reap more profits.

• 4 weeks later...

Pamm system which we know is forex investment i mean the pure investment of foreign exchange. It is based on someone who invest into someone account because they believe that someone can manage those money better than others. One advantage of pamm is transparancy.

Personally I so much love the pamm system investing in the pamm account sysem help us gain alot of profit it is the best way for us to become more productive and we could make something more good but I think there is also as well some losses here

PAMM system is working for all kind of people who want to invest their money in financial instrument which they could trust. Forex s transparent business also gives better working environment for them. Pamm is the answer for talented traders who want to trade with bigger amount of money but don't have money and with the poll of enthusiastic investors they could start trade and gives profit for theirselves and their investors.

@sidejob, yes that is true you are correct pamm account is working for al kind of traders who want to trade that is why trader must examine his or her knowledge and see before trade if your skills and knowledge are all good then go ahead and trade alone but if that iQ is not there then you can invest in the pamm account