Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's your experience in forex?

tprhzm2009

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@boniez happy to hear that you turned into a fundamentalist trader . very good if you keep your good performance . anyway still i am depending on technical analysis but its very true there is big impact when news release and if anyone catch it properly than no doubt within short time huge profit.

@boniez happy to hear that you turned into a fundamentalist trader . very good if you keep your good performance . anyway still i am depending on technical analysis but its very true there is big impact when news release and if anyone catch it properly than no doubt within short time huge profit.

therefore, I prefer to trade at a certain hour, although was not impatient to wait, but not a problem if in fact get a big profit enough, I've tried it a few times and quite satisfactory

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@indieover its true such bonus money you lost but its really gret money because there is no condition to withdraw our profit . anyway only mistake can teach ourself and practice can make man perfect . i also lost so many bonus money but i learned so much from that .

@indieover

That was good idea. I usually will use money which I got from bonus posting too which I used as capital in forex trading.

It's better to use bonus posting or welcome bonus as capital than we used our own money from our own pockets. It will

give us lesson too because it was real money too which we used.

• 4 weeks later...

I am just a new forex trader, I have know little about forex. As far as I know, if you want to be a good trader , you have to learn the basic knowledge about forex, it is also very important that you have to get guide from others who are professional traders. I think we can also learn something from other people, so your experience is very important for us to improve ourself. Thanks in advance.

I'm amateur forex trader too. I'm still learning to become a good trader and can make some money in this business. I agree with you, new trader like me must learn the basic first and then go to the expert. After learning for a while it make me think that forex is not an instant way to become a rich. It needs an effort for to learn and learn new thing in forex. Also it will easier to learn forex from a good mentor, but it costs me very expensive and I choose to learn another trader experience from forums.

• 1 month later...

I just trade Forex for more than one year so I can say I am kind of short experience and still need to learn but that short time is enough for me to figure out that Forex is not easy at all, it's required lot of time for learning and training in other to make profit or it's just loss and losses.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont have time to day trade usually - and so whenever i get time i open some trade and they are left open for many days and when i see i am making good profit i do close them, neither i invested lot of capital in forex nor i earn much, but during past 6+ months i traded few times and though made around 10 bucks that is too littile but you know what my investment was only 1$ and so i actually mutliplied it by 10.

• 2 weeks later...

My experience in Forex is of 2 years. I started off in Forex as a novice trader who used to buy his position randomly and therefore suffered a big loss of $2500 or so in the beginning. I then started to focus on forex articles and developed enough skills and experience to trade in Forex successful and now, I can proudly say that I can earn profits through this market at consistent basis.

My experience in Forex is of 2 years. I started off in Forex as a novice trader who used to buy his position randomly and therefore suffered a big loss of $2500 or so in the beginning. I then started to focus on forex articles and developed enough skills and experience to trade in Forex successful and now, I can proudly say that I can earn profits through this market at consistent basis.

What do you mean loss of 2500 dollars? Is that in real or demo account? Yes right reading and learning with the forex resources which are available in the internet for free are a good way to be expert and will have profit and less losses. :D

What do you mean loss of 2500 dollars? Is that in real or demo account? Yes right reading and learning with the forex resources which are available in the internet for free are a good way to be expert and will have profit and less losses. :D

$2500 was lost in real account trading but that was about 2 years back. Since then I have spend several hours trying to learn the basic of forex and develop the required skills to become a successful trader and so far I have succeeded to earn small profits out of this market.

• 1 month later...

I thank God because i walked step by step in forex journey, and didn't hurry in opening a real account then depositing my money in it, because the almost definite fate of it is margin call, i learned through the forums, and local training videos in my country, and i got a lot of benefit from the great E-books, i mean those which are known in forex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still im in the forex forums still learning different things in forex as before that forex is complicated so many things that we need to encounter and need to clarify of meanings or definitions of it. Good to see that atleast i have ptp forums with forex section so i can atleast take a look at those section about updates.