Memo: LOT Payouts

Amount requested: $10.00

Deductions: 0.00

Approved AMOUNT:$10.00

Fee:0.5

AMOUNT TO BE PAID: $9.50

CONGRATS!! Stay active!

Thank you.

This forum looks great, shout box is always active and it shows that people are enjoying here and admin is also attached to members and talk friendly - and that is the only reason i feel that forum has great activity. I found that payouts are always in time and mod do it quite fast to check posts. I think any member will seldom think leaving such forum. I got paid two times by this forum and am little away of requesting my third payout.

LOT is always give improvisation in its site, the latest program is investment in LOT but I didn't make any investment there.

I am a little bit worry about this kind of program because I lost many bucks in similiar like of investment.

I notice that there are more than one sign up offer on a contest section but I have only participated on one sign up offer . And I would like to participate on the alexa review offer. although I don't know if the members have been paid for participating on the offer already . I will try it to make a review later on

I'm not planning to invest a single cent in this site. I'm just afraid that it will happen to me what have happen in eft forum. I invest in eft cycler and until now its still their not earning any cents. And the worse part. I think or its now a not paying forum. So its means I loss about 50 dollars in here. So sad.

I'm not planning to invest a single cent in this site. I'm just afraid that it will happen to me what have happen in eft forum. I invest in eft cycler and until now its still their not earning any cents. And the worse part. I think or its now a not paying forum. So its means I loss about 50 dollars in here. So sad.

i'm too invested about this amount in eft and nothing i received in my lr account

so like you i will not invest any cent again in any forum

Reverting back to Old Rates

LOT is Reverting back to Old rates within 1 hr... I have just noticed many users are posting simply without reading Posts / Posting without helping Others.

I am slashing back to Old rates and i ll give random Bonus to users from now on...

User Posted a message a day back despite many users discussing in that thread no one tried to Help Users...

Soon u ll see old rates 4 cents for Thread and 3 Cents per Post.. As of now world room i m keeping 1 cent which i will review shortly

I'm not really in HD so I don't mind and I'm not affected if they will return to LR. But now my concern is the old rate. Just wondering how much is that old rate? Because if that old rate is low and the rules is the same I think I will demote this site to my second line. Don't make me wrong. But I rank my ptp base on my earnings every 15 days. So if I earn less in lots I have no choice but to lower its ranking.

Forum is not accessible since more than 24 hours now. Since yesterday i have tried several times to open the forum and each time i get the message

"Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing point system functionality.

We will be back in 30 min...",

It is going to be 2 days and these 30 minutes are not expired yet. I think admin should at least inform members about latest development. I just pray the forum come back soon.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 6/12/2011 1:46 AM

Batch: 63146287

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $9.80

AMOUNT REQUESTED: 10.00

DEDUCTIONS: 0.00

Processor Fees 0.20

TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID: $9.80

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 6/11/2011 2:44 PM

Batch: 63120975

Amount: $2.73

LOT $ to be Deducted - 3.00 - 0.21 (Deduction) = 2.79

Processor Charges 0.06

Total: $2.73

Thank you.

i don't see the message that they are in maintenance and that they will be after 30 minutes. instead i am getting this kind of message. maybe the forum is going to open the forum back very soon now. as i am waiting for them to be back on this monday.

Our users who are using avast experienced issues accessing the forum, no other antivirus detected such false activity.Only avast is showing false assumptions on our website.We are still continuing the search for possible errors but till now no such trojans were found or detected by any other antivirus softwares...we will soon publish the news about this.

Till then you can reinstall the avast or clean your computer's Temp folder or try clearing all your cookies,browser history etc or change your antivirus and access the forum without any problem.For Any problems or questions ,mail us at admin@lotoftalks.com

Be patient and stop posting LOT has virus.There is nothing fault with forum and only avast users are saying this kind of issue. LOT was on hold only because of these complaints.Thank you.

I received payment for the first time from this great forum ,

Payment Mode Account

Date 06/12/2011 01:39

Batch 63146147

From U3031858 (LOTraj)

To U4546723 (mahmoudelnemr)

Amount $5.18

Memo LOT Payouts

LOT $ to be Deducted - 5.29 - 0.11 (2% Fee on other Payment Processors) = 5.18

You have received a payment to your account :

Date: 6/14/2011 1:05 AM

Batch: 63274619

Amount: $9.80

Amount Requested: $10.00

LOT$ to be Removed: 10.00

Deductions: 0.00 | Fee (2%): 0.20

TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID: $9.80

Thank you.

2wc018n.jpg

I have two dollars right now. I will try to cashout when I reach 5 dollars. I hope in a week I will reach 5 dollars. As I like to cashout when I have 5 dollars. Its easy for me to count my earnings. For example if I have 10 ptp sites and cashout 5 dollars each then I know more or less I earn 50 dollars a week.

Finally I reach minimum again. I try to cashout and I'm waiting to get paid. I hope this time I don't have any deductions. Anyway I have great time posting in here. I don't know if theirs a limits in posting but I think I post too much today. As I have fun posting in here.