Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

i encourage you guys to join now as the site is truly paying and theres a lot of contests going on. and please sign up under me because i am 4 refs short to qualify for the ref contest. the link is on the first post of this thread. thanks guys!

btw, heres my recent payment.

241shi1.jpg

There are really good contest in LOT forum right now and giving good way to earn money aside from posting. I like the posting rates and the activities that the forum has. It seems it grows a lot better now compared to the day it was launched. For a short period of time they are now in full blast and still coming for more to serve members at its best.

Hi Guys , I Got My Payment For " Top Poster Contest "

Date: 4/12/2011 11:13:40 AM

Reference Number: 6DXXX-7513B-E3552

Transaction type: Transfer Sent To

Name/Email: smile_xx95@yahoo.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $2.00 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): LOT Top Poster Contest # 1 PROUD Winner .. Happy LOTing

954_12_2011_5_46_57_PM.jpg

i could have bagged the top if i continued posting,but congrats to Omar for winning.you were great! :P i am currently working on for the ref contest so i really hope those who didn't signed up yet will register under me.common' guys and join us on LOT. theres fast payments and friendly atmosphere.i love it there and you'll love it too!

i could have bagged the top if i continued posting,but congrats to Omar for winning.you were great! :P i am currently working on for the ref contest so i really hope those who didn't signed up yet will register under me.common' guys and join us on LOT. theres fast payments and friendly atmosphere.i love it there and you'll love it too!

i can see that this forum grows up daily because of the kind staff beside the good rates that i made $11.55 there through 4 days working hard also i earned that contest for the most active member there weekly , so i advice you all guys to post there but do not talk about payouts requests because i got $1 infraction because i asked any free moderator to check my payment there.

I think admins idea of having bonanza days where post rate will increase to 5 cents per post will really make members active in the forum as members don't know when will it start and though I know when, I can't tell everyone. but it is really near. within this month.. bonanza days will be started by admin. Hope all will earn much .. ENJOY posting at LOT and EArn a LOT.:D

I think admins idea of having bonanza days where post rate will increase to 5 cents per post will really make members active in the forum as members don't know when will it start and though I know when, I can't tell everyone. but it is really near. within this month.. bonanza days will be started by admin. Hope all will earn much .. ENJOY posting at LOT and EArn a LOT.:D

actually , maybe i will post there from today again because of the bonanza bonus , because will get 5 or 6 cents per post and thread also for posting in payments proofs section , so it will be more earner for us in that day working in LOT , i still hope the admin add upgraded option because i want to earn more by using my money.

got my third payment today. and guys,today is a special day because BONANZA day is on! you can get 5 cents per post and 6 cents for threads! its a good deal. for those who have not joined yet,please sign up under me. i would really appreciate it guys!

j5jcbb.jpg

this bonanza day will last for a day only. so better post actively now before the end of the day. this is the duration of the bonanza day BONANZA 1 Started : 14.04.11 Time 23.59 IST

It will end on 15.04.11 Time 23.59 IST. so you need to post in between those times. it is great i am earning 5 points each post now. and i am near payout because of this bonanza day.

Yesterday's bonanza day was amazing. Many members suddenly participated actively in the forum. They kept making posts as they knew it was a really special day. As for me, I could make around 20 posts yesterday. I think it wasn't bad at all. I hope I can also participate in the next bonanza day.

The forum gets better and better each day and I can see members are very active nowadays. There are more members joining in the forum because of the great contests and prizes awaiting for LOT members. The bonanza day yesterday was very successful because the activities increases a lot and many members do get high earnings from the offer.

my Problem here is that I forgot the data to enter the forum, I tried to restore the data through email, but I could not,

I do not know Can I make a new account so I can login to the forum again, or not ?

Contact the site's admin through "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and tell them your problem. I don't know whether this work or not but it is just a suggestion. Do not straight away open another new account or else u will get banned due to violate forum rules.

my Problem here is that I forgot the data to enter the forum, I tried to restore the data through email, but I could not,

I do not know Can I make a new account so I can login to the forum again, or not ?

I tried to resolve your problem. I talked to Admin and he said, you better make new account. I think you are visiting the old Lotsoftalks link.. Please try to visit the new LOT forum where we are having so much contests and fun activities with great earning ooportunities to all members. here is the new link of LOT- www.lotoftalks.com