Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

we are having a very fast increase in alexa ranking. and Admin is happy about it. I think most members are liking the forum because of Admin;s generosity and also havign a lot of contests and fast payment for payouts. :) active moderators are also always attending the forum :)

I agree with this. The forum has good management and lots of contest and prizes which members likes the most. If there will be a lot of visitors visiting the forum then it will really increase alexa ranking. If the forum continue giving much awarding prizes to all members then it will really attract members to join the forum.

I read from other forum, it said that the forum has added new payment processors. They are HD-Money and Paypal, I think that is good improvement.

It will be better if it gave additional 25% bonus posting when we asked payment in HD-Money like DMY has done :)

This forum is really great in activities. I looked that some members in here have made more than 300 posts.

I think that was incredible thing because it means each day they posted about 40-50 posts.

Yeah. It's easy to reach that amount of posts if you are very active in the forum, and there are also a lot of members who are active in here that will help you make that amount of posts. The forum now accepts PP payments and I am glad to hear that since PP is one of my major payment processors.

For me, that is a little bit hard to reach more than 30 posts daily in here. But I don't know for other members, maybe they could do that.

I only targeted to reach minimum payout request at least once in a week here.

I can reach posts more than 50 per day if there are really a lot of members active in that specific day. It also depends on the activities, the more the merrier. :) I am also targeting a week payout in this forum because it's hard for me also to be online always. I need time management in posting in this forum.

New Payment Processor - HD Money

Our new payment processor id hd money

from immediate effect users will be given 10 % bonus on payouts through hd money

in order to encourage our sponsoror all payouts with lr,ap & pp attract 5 % charges

users having pending payouts can change their option, by posting in this thread.

I ll also mail all users who have pending payouts

Note : Through m-gold & other exchangers, users can convert hd-money to lr at just 3 % maximum charges

Since I don't have an HD-money account, I registered in HD money so that I can take benefit with the bonus of 10% when requesting through this payment processor. This is a good idea since we can get additional earnings out from our original earnings from posting in the forum. :)

Hi,

As HD-money is Advertising with LOT forum, we are highly appreciating members cashing out using HD money.

If you wanna get paid fast or earlier, change your payout request to HD Money request and Admin will process it as soon as possible, plus you'll get 10% bonus in your payout .

HOW TO CHANGE PAYOUT REQUEST TO HD MONEY?

Send PM to moderators to edit the thread title of your request to HD money and then edit your thread and change your account details ( HD account).

On the other hand, if you cashout using the other payment processors LOT is using, you will get 5% deduction fee as imposed by Admin so members will get more interest cashing out with HD money.

Exchange fee for HD money to LR is 2% only plus 1% LR fee = 3%.

You get 10% bonus by cashing out using HD money so you can save around 7% of that bonus.

TO SEE THE LIST OF HD MONEY EXCHANGERS, PLEASE CHECK THIS LINK: https://www.hd-money.com/info/MerchantList.aspxhttps://www.hd-money.com/info/MerchantList.aspx

POST A LOT TO EARN A LOT AND GET A LOT OF ENJOYMENT!

THANKS A LOT!

Best Regards,

khai28

I registered for HD money account today and requested payments in this forum through HD money because I wanted to try the bonus 10% in every payout using this payment processor. There are some good exchanger out there to exchange for other payment processors so it will be easy for me.

Yeah... LOT has added HD money as a new payment method there. We can earn 10% bonus from our payment if we request payout via HD money. However, I personally will not request payout via HD money because I don't want to do extra job by exchanging the money to LR or AP.

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 5/7/2011 7:42 PM

Batch: 60748308

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $2.85

Memo: LOT Payouts

HAPPY LOTING!

TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID: $3.00

5% Processor Charges

Thank you.

52jnmt.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 5/7/2011 7:44 PM

Batch: 60748521

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $2.85

Memo: LOT Payouts

LOT $ to be Deducted - 3.00

Total: $3.00 - 15 cents (5% Deduction LR Withdrawal) = $2.85

Thank you.

I can't stop but think if this site is stable or not. I'm posting in here which a week that why its took me lots of time to reach minimum in here. In first lotoftalks. I almost reach minimum cashout when its turn to non paying. That what I'm afraid will happen to me when I reach my minimum cashout.

I can't stop but think if this site is stable or not. I'm posting in here which a week that why its took me lots of time to reach minimum in here. In first lotoftalks. I almost reach minimum cashout when its turn to non paying. That what I'm afraid will happen to me when I reach my minimum cashout.

LOT did not turn-out to be a non-paying site before, the admin settled all pending payouts from previous LOT when he re-open the new LOT. But unlucky for does who almost reach the payout like you and me because our work had vanished because of some problem in that 1st LOT site. And with regards to the present payout situation of LOT, I think we should not yet categories LOT as a non-paying site. We should understand the reason why there is some delay in LR and other payment processor payout, LOT has informed us about this that HD-money is now sponsoring this site so this will be their top priority as of now. And most of all LOT gave us an option to choose whether we will use HD-money or not.

now I have no doubt about the admin ability to pay the members . He was able to pay members even when his co admin or partner before left him. and I'm still getting paid lately . I feel now this is one of the most exciting place to post at .

now I have no doubt about the admin ability to pay the members . He was able to pay members even when his co admin or partner before left him. and I'm still getting paid lately . I feel now this is one of the most exciting place to post at .

I seemed quite interested with this one, by looking at a lot of comments of its members. maybe I will join and hopefully they can survive long in the online business