Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

there is no limit to invest in forex trading is because many of the brokers that provide plenty of opportunity for all people in the world to trade even with very little capital but for us as a starter even though we can afford to invest large amounts of capital but in early trading we should invest a small capital advance

You are right because there is no reason for a beginner trader to invest large amounts of money into their trading account to start trading while they are still learning to trade. The money can actually be tempting for them and they end up starting to trade in the real account prematurely to detrimental results.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends upon the broker you are trading with some will be accepting a very low capital to start with and some will me accepting a high amount so it depend on you with what capital you want to start with . And in my view its better to go with a high investment because we can trade for a good time and if we invest low then we will be loosing our capital with in a short time .

• 2 weeks later...

It depends upon the broker you are trading with some will be accepting a very low capital to start with and some will me accepting a high amount so it depend on you with what capital you want to start with . And in my view its better to go with a high investment because we can trade for a good time and if we invest low then we will be loosing our capital with in a short time .

Yes, some brokers allow for small deposits into the trading funds so anyone can test out their systems but if you are serious about trading you would rather have larger capital upfront. My point was that as a beginner you can start off with a low investment and as you improve your trading skills gradually increase your investment.

Well for me I will advice that you make your own determination for sure how much you want to earn in forex trading all depend on you and the level of knowledge which you have so its very much important for a trader to try its possible best and learn forex carefully first then he can as well make good profit from here.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is no particular amount fixed to start with every broker will have there minimum amount to invest so you need to go to the decision of the broker you select with that minimum capital they are asking . and in my opinion the more capital then the chanced of earning will be more .

It would certainly be much better to have more capital when you are going into trades especially if you are an experienced trader because you will not have to start and stop as you are trying to raise capital for your next trades. You can accumulate capital while you are learning and practising so that you can accumulate a good target.

the amount of our investment in forex could be big or small, that is truly according of the person who want to trade, but usually bigger capital means that you will get profit, since you can trade more money which means that you will get more profit for your capital that you spend for trading

Yes, every trader can set their own targets as trading capital that they would like to have before they can begin to trade. Once they have determined that they can even start to accumulate this over time while they are in the process of learning. This would be ideal because when they are ready to go into real trading they would then have the funds.

and since this thread talk about how much we need i think i will take $1000, that is the lowest earning. actually that is the amount that i want to start trading but infact i only have few balance in my trading account right now, even like that i agree with other people post above said that is depend on the traders itself

capital is needed to start trading depends merchants themselves and how to trade well without having a risk of loss, for whatever the issued capital for trading if it is not able to master the trade well will always have capital losses but despite that we have small to make a trade if it is to know and master the trade of capital that we have more and will increasingly have the advantage that we get

The more the capital the more you will be earning and i think it is always good to have good investment to earn money money in trading but you need to invest depend on your confidence level of trading . if you think you are good enough to trade then you can invest more and if you are planing to trade with less money that this is also good .

This confidence level must be correctly founded as so that you dont start making uninformed trading decisions because you have become too much over confident in the process. One must also ensure that they stick to their trading plans regardless of how much capital they have because the fact you have $10000 capital doesnt mean that you can afford to make hasty decisions.

Yes, that we should have better discussions and decisions of what we are going to do with the investments we will going to make.This is not easy task as traders should know beforehand the risk in trading and we know that the amount of profits can't be only depend on the amount of trading capital it's in the trading plan we have. It we are willing to have big investments to make small or huge profits with low or high risks involved.

This confidence level must be correctly founded as so that you dont start making uninformed trading decisions because you have become too much over confident in the process. One must also ensure that they stick to their trading plans regardless of how much capital they have because the fact you have $10000 capital doesnt mean that you can afford to make hasty decisions.

agree :D, even we have more than that too, it still not give us any guarantee that we can get all what we want in forex. there are many stories like someone that loss big amount of money in forex and still become traders until now, so i think about the investment is, try to invest in big amount of money that you think is big(since this one is relative), also not put all your money in forex :D

It depend on the broker you select all the brokers will be accepting different minimum capital as the investment and it starts from $1 so even a tiny investor can make an investment and start trading the forex . Yes investment big amount of money will be good and profitable to the investors .

It depend son the broker you select all the brokers will be accepting different minimum capital as the investment and it starts from $1 so even a tiny investor can make an investment and start trading the forex . Yes investment big amount of money will be good and profitable to the investors .

but i think the most important thing is that trade should know that they need to spend some bucks here sooner or later, with better skill in forex i think people should try to invest in big amount of money rather than only few bucks, since more bucks we invested here our chance will be bigger

Sincerely to me putting funds into forex isn't a bad idea since it is a business we want to make profit but the major pain inthere is that some guys dont know the rules and the first major most important rule of business in which forex is included is putting into forex what you could afford to lose.

It's not bad and good investments if you know how to trade or you have trading experience in Forex trading. There's no way you can profits by just investing without any knowledge regarding this business. I don't think it's simple but the idea is simple in trading to make profits and to not have losses as much as possible. The amount of investments will depends on the traders or investors target or aim.

Yes, logic is very simple if you trade with a huge sum of money then you may lose and earn huge as well. But at the end of the day if you are confident about your trading skills there shouldn't be any problem with the risk, it's just how you handle it.

agree with you there, but even we have skills that i think is good enough to handle our trading in forex, there will be risk even not that big as we don't have much skills, and i think people should realize that more bucks that they trade it wil give them better chance to earn more in forex

Then it would better if you ensure that when you are trading with more money then you should be an experienced trader. This is because then you would be in a position to put in place measures and strategies to minimize the risk which you would otherwise not be able to do if you are still a beginner.