Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I dont think the next batch of payments will take time to be processed by the admin, he may take a week or even less as there are lots of payments on the queue and the admin intends clearing them all as soon as possible. That's the only way he can gain back the confidence of majority of posters in MTV to enable them resume their activities there.

I do not know what to expect on the site because the admin had not given us any kind of updates yet. I am hoping that the admin would be able to make payment already because I do want to continue posting on the site as well . I know that it is not difficult to continue posting on the site but i want to make sure that the admin would continue paying first before I would to continue posting here again

@indieover The admin has cleared some payments already and will still clear more but i dont know how long it will take though i feel it won't exceed a week, it may not even take up to a week though. Hopefully, he should be able to clear all the payment requests in the forum even though they are much.

@indiover, Admin has provided an update if he was thinking like to add PM as a payment on the forum, but the admin still having trouble finding support, try to visit the forum and take a look at some of the members have been paid by the admin, so should adan continue posting in this forum.

It is true what you say, but I have yet to resume posting on forums before my payment requests processed by the admin, because the point I was at the forum was about 950, also the payment request queue has reached 3 pages, so I better stop posting in the forum first.

It's really frustrating to see a lot of pending payment request up to now that we easily get frustrated to post on the site once again that's why it's very hard for me to continue my activity on the site as well. But I will try to make some post now so that I would be able to make payout already. I know that I can not expect fast payment soon.

I suppose it was the forum can not be accessed, but now the forum can be accessed again and I saw active admins and moderators on this forum, even cuetick says we have to be patient because it's admin will process the request has been approved, so we just be patient.

I saw it online earlier in the forum admin, but I Think that is why he did not process the payment request that has been approved by the admin, and he's online, if indeed he was again lack of funds or simply wait a day off to process the payment.

Just today I started to make a post on the forum again, and I will try to be more active again in this forum, although now the forum seems deserted and only a few members are online and only a few are creating a post, hopefully fore this forum as it once again so that the members can create post moderation.

You've got cash!

Tarakeshwara Rao (

moneytalkvillage@gmail.com) just sent you money through Payza.

Payment Details

​Date: August 27, 2013 2:40:39 AM​Amount Sent: $5.00 USD​Sender Name: Tarakeshwara Rao​Sender Email: moneytalkvillage@gmail.com​Reference Number: F79AA-D93F3-63401​Message: MTV Payment View the details of this transaction by logging into your Payza account.

• 2 weeks later...

today I see that a lot of members that have been paid today, and I'm still waiting for my payment approval request to the 6, but I see now the admin is still short of funds in PM so that all members have to update using Payza, if not then no will be processed by the admin.

that forum is able to attract many members, because it brought together many of good advantages, which makes it able to succeed, such as good rates, contains various sections, interested in quickly pay for members, interested in responding to queries from members. So, i think that these reasons are enough to make it one of the best paid to post forums now.

• 2 weeks later...

The website is now back and I have cashed out twice already ten bucks so I'm very delighted at this website. The staff is friendly, cool admin. I will be waiting for them to get back up. I think they're working on their hack messages. They got hacked but I'm not sure. However, they're paying weekly as said by mod. Minimum and max payout is five bucks and they pay via payza at this time and pm too. There are so many topics to reply to. I love this forum so much and I already made like twenty bucks already and have like three more pending cash out and I love it. I would recommend all to post there and build a forum for all of us writers. 

It will come back up. He got too many ads to not come back. I was not able to log in and saw the Syria hacked messages. I know it must have been low security to get hacked that badly. It was so irritating the messages. It was kind of funny too since you don't expect it to be like that. However, you get to post unlimited there so its good. It will be back soon. I like mtv, good friendly staff there and nice admin and I got paid like twice already ten bucks and have twenty bucks to still cash out there. 

forum can now be accessed, admin stated in the message that the forum was attacked by hackers and will soon be no change in the forum, we are just waiting for the admin will update back in the forums, the admin also say that making a payment request must include PM and Payza account, because admin will select from its existing account balance.

MTV is back to all of you who were posting there. If you have pending payments, you can go there and check it out. I'm so glad that its back. They're were down due to attacks from hackers. What a hacker anyways? So, I hope you all will come back and start posting there. Unlimited posting, high rate, three cents per reply, plenty of topics to talk, a very fun website. Hope to see you all there.