Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I am trying to increase my activity here currently, but i do not have enough time to sit in front of my computer, and i am already a member in other forums. Anyway i tried to organize my time so i will increase my activity here, as i see that here is the best place to do efforts for earning.

It seems a lot has been paid already. So I just hope that I would be able to make payout on the site already. But I'm wondering for how long should we wait again before we would receive the payment next time. And I just hope that the approval of the payment would not take that long either.

Today I will try to post and hope to reach 997 points total in here. Just few more post and I'm good for 1,000 points. I guess I can say that after I make a post today I will stop posting in here again. I know its going to take some time to get paid in here again and I'm sure once I got paid in here again I can post 500 more points before I will get paid in here again so its okay for me just to lay low right now after I reach another 1000 points in here.

This forum is very nice but for some reason many people will complain about the payment problem in doing admin for delay in paying members, until now this forum is still paying the 3 cents per post even though it can be seen that only a few active members.

It is true that this forum is still paying 3 cents per post, but it is true of the members complained about the long process of payment, until now I have not made ​​a post in the forum because I still have my 900 points as a handle to make a new payment request.

I'm trying to be active in here again. I think I can reach 1,000 points in here today. I'm so happy that some how I can end up making good income in here. I do hope that in the long run I can still say I'm earning good amount of money in here each month. I'm just wondering though if this site is really going to pay fast again or going to wait long again before we get paid in here again.

The admin cleared the second half of approved payouts. But still, we have long payment queue and wondering if admin will still continue to clear payouts or if we will going to wait a month again which also not going to have certainty of our payouts to be in the approved payouts.

Admin will pay when you are on the approved payment request, as I look back now moderators are rarely active in the forum, I was surprised with the forum state, because if the moderator is not active then we can only see our payment requests on leave without in mind, when moderator in forum very much, but why are seen only 1 moderator, this is very confusing!

I do still wonder why admin pays us after more than a month of waiting. What is his plan? Do he plan like paying us longer and longer each time he pays us to the point that this site is only paying once a year? I really don't know. But I'm sure each time this site pays slower more and more members stop posting in here. Even me stop posting in here and if ever I post in here I will be lucky to post 10 post in here.

I can say that the admin don't have enough funds at those times. Because, you can see how many payouts admin need to process and how much of each payout has. So, it's difficult for me now to have posting here consistently because I can't make more points or earn here now.

All of the payment policy authority in the admin forum and you are not able to say if admin under-funded, online members at this forum very much so you have to be patient, you have been paid and not paid always said if admin underfunded when you do not know which performed outside the forum admin!!

What we can see from this forum, this forum is still one of the best forum available. And this forum is still paying the members good. There is nothing too bad we can say about this forum. Although we have to wait for a longer time for the payment. I believe everything is still running good and fine here

Yes you are absolutely right, but now it looks mostly new members, old members might have on bored or disappointed with the payment process is not like they used to anymore, now it looks late payment may be because the admin has its own busy outside, but for me it was not problem.

Yes it is true what you say is most on this forum are new members, including me, but I now rarely make a post here for some reason and I can not tell you all, this forum is obviously very good with posting values ​​are still the same for 3 cent per post.

I know that the site is still paying but I don't have the time to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make post here later and the I would be able to manage my time so that i would be able to do post here. I am sure that the activity on the site has not been as good as before but still it is still okay to post on the site.

If I think to make 10 posts at a glance in this forum is very easy and it will not take very much, but it is now demanding that the admin members faster processing payment requests and is very inefficient if the members do not feel a lot of demand but the admins feel .

It is very easy to make 10 posts on this forum even more, because the thread that created the members very much so we just choose the course which we think would make the post very much, I own mostly make a post on the forex analysis in this forum , you will be able to find my post if you visit that section.

Indeed, sometimes the forum is very heavy in access due to connection because the forum requires a very good connection to be able to smoothly access it, I will make a post on this forum right now and maybe I'll get 20 points for the day.

i have resume posting on this forum for couple of days now and i guess i will reach the minimum cash-out on the program soon,though am not really serious posting on this forum as i have other place to post as well,i think the admin of the program have being trying to resume clearing of request on time but i haven't being sure yet,i really dont like delay

I will have do the same for today to have achieve 100 points in MTV. I think I did not made recently when I have posted but I will go on for payout up tomorrow so, it will be a fresh start for me in the goal of payout. It seems though that there are still bunch of payouts not approve yet.