Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

• 2 weeks later...

That's absolute lies. Can you post a link where the admin or the mods said that WMZ would be used in the forum. I don't think there is such update in the forum. The admin hasn't made any update regarding the payment processors to be used in the forum. I have stopped posting here until the admin updates us.

I can say that the admin don't have enough funds at those times. Because, you can see how many payouts admin need to process and how much of each payout has. So, it's difficult for me now to have posting here consistently because I can't make more points or earn here now.

Well, this is not a good thing to hear from this old and famous forum. I am not too active anymore on Money Talk Village, because I see on the forum, there is no more payment made. This problem has to be solved by the Admin Tarak. So the members can trust this old forum again

Yes,you are right,the admin needs to make at least a round of payment in the forum and that alone would make so many members to be active in the forum again. I have also stopped to be active in the forum 'cos I have an approved payment request in the forum since a long time so it is not worth to post in here right now.

Well,you might call it a waste of time if you like but there is something that is certain,if you are making posts in the forum,I think it is not a waste of time 'cos the admin has already said members should give him some time and he would process payments. I saw that update in the chat box some time ago

• 3 weeks later...

That is what I am currently doing in the forum,I am only waiting for the admin to process payments. I have stopped posting in the forum before the closure of LR cos payments was really delayed as at that time. Anyways I have not visited the site for a long time but I know that there is no new update in the forum.

Yes you are right,I am not also sure if the forum would recover any time soon cos it would be difficult for the admin to get advertisers to the forum cos members are not that active in the forum. Its been long that I visit the site so I don't even know if some loyal members are still posting in the forum.

Its like the admin was puting all his egg in one basket then and i think he already lost alot well if he is not plaing to continue this program again as a paid to post forum he should made it clear so that we can know our stand and not keep members waiting

Although I am not sure either we would get paid again on the site I am planning to do about five posts only for today and I am just hoping that tomorrow I would be able to do the same amount of posting. Anyways the activity here is very low so there's no point on having such a high goal on the site

I don't know much about moneytalkvillage even when I have an account with them. I was prompted to stop visiting when i read comments by some that he is no longer paying though I didn't know his reasons but from what Hadg33 said, I think he still has the intention of paying again.

The forum would surely pay again only that it might take some time,you can see that admin is ready to buy funds in to his payment processors but the way he is doing it is not right. He should look for a trusted exchanger and fund his payment processors instead of asking members to sell funds to him.

Well for now I shall not continue my activities in the forum since I am afraid that if admin still cannot get anyone to exchange or buy funds, then the forum might do some changes like stop PTP for example. This is very hard to say and I don't wish to waste my time in the forum trying to earn

There's no point on posting on the site anymore. I've given up on the site already. It's just pretty hopeless for now. I don't think that the site would able to get advertisers once again. The admin though still active on the site but has not been able to do some thing about the problem here.

I tried accessing the site not too long ago but got this error report:

"Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality and updating our servers.

We will be back as soon as possible. This might take a few days"

They might have some plans of reviving the site or probably winding up. Any of the two is possible.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Finally admin incontinence back and already processing payments, although some members have not paid it all in, I had just edit my payment requests thread and hopefully admin tara immediately process my payment request from May up to now has not been in the process :)

Indeed the site is back already online but there's no processing of the payment yet. I'm just hoping that admin would be able to give us some updates. I don't if the admin has bèen able to check out the site lately. All I see are members asking for their payment. We should not pressure the admin.

Indeed, we have recently seen some members have been paid by the admin, but did we have to be patient in dealing with this issue, because the admin will pay in stages and can not directly pay for all the members who have made ​​a demand for payment, so be patient,.

Its a bit encouraging to know that the admin has been able to process some payments but other posters who haven't received payments yet should be patient because just as @Takiya_ has said, the admin will process the payments in stages most possibly due to the fact that the payment requests in the forum are much.