Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

it is true what you say, this forum has been going on long before now and the rate per post is still very high, another forum in lower level nalai MTV forum post but still the same, this is the overload of MTV forum, admins would immediately process payment requests member that has been approved.

I'm super excited that they are back. They're clearing payments as well. I just hope that everyone will be posting there as there is unlimited postings. You can cash out when you reach five dollars. The website is very easy to post and nicely designed. also, the staff is friendly. I've like several thousands points already there and plan to make more. They are currently having contents too. You can help build a community for all writers. 

it is true what you say, because I am also a member on this forum I am still waiting for the payment in this forum, activity in this forum is not like it used to be different because members may already saturated due in one month only paid $ 5 at the forum, maybe if admins can more quickly process the payment request this forum will definitely return as crowded as it used to be.

now this forum not paying member once a month, but sometimes admins paying member 2 weeks, you should include your members be patient, be patient if you do not why are you still active on this forum, you better leave this forum if you do not want to be patient in pending payment of the admin.

The forum is down again for maintenance. I hope he will be back soon. I guess they're trying to do weekly payments. I guess he has been trying to fix his hacked website so hopefully he will be back soon. I guess he's still recovering from LR problems like most forums. I hope he will be back soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Recently this forum has been started for a few days and unfortunately it has been again goes offline because they are again testing their servers and it may take few more days to come online... It is very sad about going offline again and we have to wait till they come online.

They're offline again. I went over there and posted a lot there and then they went down. I think I might think twice about spending way too much time there to post. I mean if its down all the time it will not help in retaining posters. They might forgot about the forums as they're very busy with other forums. I'm hoping that he will be back soon. I like the forum and I love posting there. 

• 2 weeks later...

until now have not been able to visit the forum because there are no forum messages if the server changes, if I thought there might be people who do not like this forum so that the forum was attacked by hackers and this will make the admin to be very dizzy looking at this.

I think the situation of the site is getting worse because the last time I checked the forum,all I can see is the forum board has been closed for maintenance and when I checked not quite long,I found database error displayed on the homepage,is like the admin is not online to fix it.

• 3 weeks later...

The forum is back to normal and still have not seen a lot of activity on this forum because I also have not been able to make a post in this forum because it still made ​​a post in another forum, I was just waiting for the payment, and I will immediately active again in this forum.

Of course,members are just waiting for the admin to come and process payments. So many members are aware that this forum pays high rates and yet they are not active in it. I feel it is because the admin is willing to pay with payza that's why so many members never bothered to post in here. I also don't want to get paid with payza and this is the more reason I have not been active in the forum.

Yes,I asked for payment request but I put it my payment request that PM is my preferred payment processor that payza should be optional,but when the admin processed payments,he processed payments of all the members that requested for a payout through payza. Anyway,its good to know that the admin has processed another batch of payment.

I'm going to try to post a on the site once again. As long as the site is still paying. Although I'm quite sad that the site is not as good as it used to be but then it's still good enough to keep on posting here. After all I think that the admin is still getting some profit from advertisers. So I just need to keep supporting the site as well.