Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

i am just sad after coming back from my idle days that the forum is already not that active compare to the last time i made my last post last year . I have thought that mtv would never get down but as i've noticed in the forum right now, it seems it would be nearly be like that. I hope the environment in mtv will come back to its best.

Yeah because the mods are very much active in checking out those spamming on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to keep on posting on the site as well now that I won't see anymore spamming on the site. As I enjoy the site now the spammers are gone. Anyway I have already 100 points. So I just hope that I would be able to make another 100 points once again later on.

It's been a while since I last posted in this forum. I would say that it was the best, from its rates down to the activity of the members and moderators. But now, I hardly seen admin Tarak on the site, moderators are all new, payments became heavily slow, and posts are not that good, and worse, a lot are spams. I hope the site will come back to its perfect form.

@Anylopectina12, it is true what you say, the admin is rarely seen now on the forums and I see also an active member now slightly when I joined this forum many members are active even in the thousands, but now there are 300 active members in the forum this, perhaps because the first late payment problems almost 1 month more members waiting for payment that does not go in the process by admin.

There's not much contest on the site compared to before. I remember they have the posting contest ln the forex section. But I was not able to win something on the contests and I was very, very much disappointed because of that. So I just hope that the admin would have some sponsors once again for the contest so that the activity on the site would improve even more.

@indieover, I think looking for a sponsor is a difficult thing, because for myself I did not pursue the contest, I was just chasing points just in this forum, you probably already includes members who had long and have got a lot of money on this forum, I would like to ask your payment I have been approved by a moderator and if I could I ask for payment again or have to wait until the payment is done in the process?? because the point I've reached 1000 points.

Yeah I know that the admin has difficulty finding sponsors once again. Before I do always have motivation posting here. I would usually post here first before I would post in other forums. But now I would just usually post here last if I would ever remember to post on the site as well

@takiya_,it is better to have a thousand points in the forum then you take a break,the moment the admin processes payment you would request for another payment,that is just the best thing to do in the forum 'cos that is what i am doing in the forum,i have a thousand points now so i don't bother check MTV since i know that i have an approved payment on the queue,so all i do is to check my email box to see if i have been paid by MTV.

Yeah better make a lot of points on before giving up on the site. I is still a go paying forum. But the admin has some problems with funds so that is why the slow payment on the site as well. So it is like that the admin would wait to replenish his funds before she would make payments again.

Now, that I have my payout request approved I think it's time for me to ready for the next payout. But I will need to have daily activities in the next week so, if ever admin cleared payouts this coming week then, I have made to reach 500 points and just ready to request it.

At least they have been approved the payment request of the members so I am sure that they would make processing of payment soon.but I am just hoping that I would be able to post a lot on this site this week. I have been more active in other forums that's why I was not able to maintain my activity here.

This week is the last full week of this month. I'm excited that I will get paid this week as I really have high hopes that this week theirs will be payments. I do hope that in two to three months time I can make something good in this site. So far so good that I'm earning in here. I just really want to see this site status turn to paying again as four weeks of no payments is really hard to swallow.

I still don't have to time to post on the site that's why I have not been able to post on the site for today night am still prioritizing other forums. It is much fun to play on other forums. Because we can get deductions on the site now which I don't like lately. So I just hope I would not get deductions next time

Palove doesn't want to approve payouts in this forum,what would it take him to approve about 10 payment requests in a day,all he is now doing is to approve may be one payment request in 2 days,anyways,i don't really know why he his approving payment requests such in a slow way,it might be an instruction that the admin has given him,like i have said in my previous post,i am not going to make posts in the forum until i get paid.

Palove doesn't want to approve payouts in this forum,what would it take him to approve about 10 payment requests in a day,all he is now doing is to approve may be one payment request in 2 days,anyways,i don't really know why he his approving payment requests such in a slow,it might be and instruction that the admin has given him,like i have said in my previous post,i am not going to make posts in the forum until i get paid.

you have to be patient about payment issues, because I was also still waiting for my payment but still active making some posts in there because when I was in the pay later I will immediately request payment again.

i have stop paying on this forum for some time now, i was hoping i will have being paid by now but my request is till on the forum just be approved but to paid since over 2 weeks now.i just hope the admin of the program will come around and clear all the payment request on the forum.am not encourage to post inhere anymore.as payment are not treated

I don't know what to expect of the site If we could still depend on the site. But I just hope that the admin would be able to maintain the site stable even with the slow payment on the site. I would just keep on posting despite the slow payment. So I just hope that the admin would have more advertisers soon

you have to be patient about payment issues, because I was also still waiting for my payment but still active making some posts in there because when I was in the pay later I will immediately request payment again.

Of course,i am not really worried about payments,i am so sure that admin Tarak would process payments this month end,i was only talking about the way Palove is approving payments in the forum,what about the other moderators in the forum.

Yeah it is just normal that we would get worried if we would receive payment so I just hope that we would always get paid on the site. But for now I don't think that we should give up on posting on the site. We should keep on posting on the site as the site is still paying anyway.

I was able to reached my goal from this forum and was able to request for my payment request, it has been quite some time since I last made a payment request in this forum and I am really glad that I did it already today. Hope to be more posting actively in here even more.

At least you have been more active than me. I am just disappointed with my activity on this site that I have not been able to make payout up to now. I have not started my activity here yet for today although I think I would be able to later on. I want to enjoy my activity here which I don't feel lately.

Of course,i am not really worried about payments,i am so sure that admin Tarak would process payments this month end,i was only talking about the way Palove is approving payments in the forum,what about the other moderators in the forum.

may now active moderator to approve payment only palove, the first very much moderator can approve payment requests in turn, who knows what the problem is I do not know but what is clear here is very active moderator.