Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I have gained back my activity on this site as well. So I am just happy that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site once again. Maybe later on as I am still busy making a lot of post in different forums. But when I do have the time then I would definitely make a lot of post on the site as well.

Yeah it's just way to make the site stable. So I think that the members have accepted that. I do want to keep on earning on the site so it's just worth the sacrifice that the site would not have fast payment. So I think I would just keep on posting on the site as well so that I would be able to earn some how on the site as well

Only $ 3!!, 200 points were deducted from your balance?, Surely this is too much, especially you said that you're received full payment in the previous time, what is the reason that made such a large number of points deducted from your balance, I think it's more than one reason, we are talking about many of the points that are deducted from members but I did not imagine that it up to this point .

Yes, this is what happened to me. This is like crazy. I have no idea why. Actually the Admin Tarak has to make another forum, or another source of income. So, he can pay the active members in his forum well. Hopefully everything in this forum can run good and well like before. Nothing else we can do

Maybe you have been given some explanation because I have received explanation for my deductions although on my second payment I received no explanation but I guess it was just the same reason on my first deductions. So I would just try to improve my activity on this site as well

Actually the Admin Tarak has to make another forum

If this is what will happen during the coming period certainly it will become worse because care about 2 forum differs from care about one forum only, and maybe we have seen a decline in rates offered by Forum for members here to make things balanced here and there, so the admin able to pay here and there .

I have been so lazy to post on the site. I have made one post already but I have just stopped posting immediately. So I just hope that I would be able to keep on posting on the site once more. So I just hope that I can do well in posting here so I can make payout already as I have read other members have requested payout already.

@indieover, you don't need to hear about it, you can see for yourself if you look at the payment request thread -.-

Requests are being made every single day, and right now it seems like there is a struggle for the mod to keep up with the pace at which new requests are coming in since there is on;y one moderator working at the moment I think. and that is palove, who hasn't approved a payment now for quite a few days, which is a little worrying. I am naerly in my second stage of getting the 2nd pay out from there but wouldn't be able to request until the first one has been processed

Yes, this is what happened to me. This is like crazy. I have no idea why. Actually the Admin Tarak has to make another forum, or another source of income. So, he can pay the active members in his forum well. Hopefully everything in this forum can run good and well like before. Nothing else we can do

I disagree with that suggestion. Why should Admin Tarak create another forum or do you intend assisting him to manage the forum? Its not easy maintaining a PTP site not to talk of owning more than one. I think he's currently doing well with MTV as he's been doing in the past years. I like the fact that the forum now processes payments quickly and there are new Mods making sure that the forum is clean and in order.

I have a peding request here it;s actually my 14th request and i notice a lot of new moderators in the forum but I am still confident that my pending request will be granted since I make sure that all my post are three liners and has substance into it my only concren is how long will it take to get my payout hopefully i will get it more faster than before

I don't agree. Opening another forum means have to pay for the other forum hosting, and income from that other forum can only help in maintain that other forum, can't really help or increase income for MTV. Oh well...

I don't know how many mods on the site. But I think that the site indeed has lots of moderators. So I just hope that I would be able to be more active on the site as well. I think that the mods here have been doing well in maintaining the site. They have done their best actually.

I don't know how many mods on the site. But I think that the site indeed has lots of moderators. So I just hope that I would be able to be more active on the site as well. I think that the mods here have been doing well in maintaining the site. They have done their best actually.

Yeah should be more active. The forum has a lot of paying sections for members to choose from to reply to anyway. There are 8 mods in the forum but then so far I think only 2 to 3 of them are active. The rest doesn't seem so...

http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/showgroups.php

Yeah that is the thing that I like about this site that we are not limited on sections. So many easy section that we can post at. So i just hope that I would be able to post in at least four section on the site later on. Would I would just try my best so that I would be able to accomplish my goal.

i cannot say negative about moneytalkvillage they ar enow runing for two years now and many people have benefitted from their payment system if you are very active on hyip forex or any kind of ventures online moneytalkvillage has a room for you we all pray for it's continued stability for more years to come

It's not the best but it is still good enough. So I just hope that I would be able to make post daily and take the opportunity to earn well on the site as well so that I would not feel so bad if I would not be able to earn well just like the other members. So I think I should work harder now

Payments are still good in MTV. I just don't think that the payment processing will be likely fast depends on the admin is he's prepared for the funds and yet, we hope that more advertisers will come and members will keep on supporting the forum for making discussions in the different programs.

Payments are still good in MTV. I just don't think that the payment processing will be likely fast depends on the admin is he's prepared for the funds and yet, we hope that more advertisers will come and members will keep on supporting the forum for making discussions in the different programs.

i don;t see any movement in payout request i guess those who requested have to wait for a week more to get approve if we sum it up we can only earn $15 here in a month since you cannot request if you still have a pending request well that's how it works with so many members requesting payout it's a way to have the funds equally distributed

@riddick09, I think now that MTV has lost so many members, because once I see on this board are active members in the thousands every day, but now fewer active members there and it's in because of payment problems in the process long enough by admin.

I have done 20 post already. So I just hope that I would be able to make another 20 post tomorrow. I am tired posting already. So I think I have done enough post. I wish that I would be able to make soon and make more posts but I would also need to do some post on the other forums as well.

I did not even attempt to make posts in MTV today 'cos i have an approved pending payment in the forum and i am also close to another payout,i just need about 20 posts to reach another payout,i used my spare time to make posts in forums that i am not close to payout.

Admin has hard time managing mtv and that's shows by the delays in payments so I don't think opening new site can make things easy in mtv as its give admin more excuse to become busy. That's why for me its good if admin has only one forum for now. Now if he stabilize mtv then he can open another forum and expand. And about payments. I do get full amount and only the last request of payments that I got 4 dollars only. So I guess if you earn much less theirs a reason for deductions.

I do understand if the admin would have difficulty managing the site but I would say that the admin is doing her best and wanted to maintain the ptp on this site as much as possible. So I would appreciate the effort of the admin not giving up on the site despite the difficulty on having funds to keep on paying.

I hope that mod palove will going to make another round of payment checking and to include mine so that I will be motivated to have my next goal but I must have start my posting in order to have new payout once my current payout got cleared so, I will not wait for the payment only.

I am on this forum nearly a thousand points and my target tomorrow is a thousand points, I will not stop posting on this forum but maybe I will reduce my time a little on this forum because I have not request payment to be approved and in the process, I hope that soon in the process.