Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

That's good to see that theirs payment again. Now I'm sure that I'm going to belong to the second batch who going to receive payments in here. I guess in first to second week of April I'm going to receive enough funds to make me earn good amount of money in here. So far so good that this site is paying and I'm hoping that its going to continue paying after and will be on regular basis in two to three more years or even longer.

Wow, it seems that we have fast payment approvals in this week yet, there might be chance for another batch of payouts. Although, I just have again requested for my payout and by this evening or tomorrow I will be back in posting here and yet, they've said they will be a bit stricter now.

Yes,they need to be a little bit stricter,'cos there are some senior members that are still violating the forum rules,like making short posts,anyways i have also requested for another payment so by Monday i should be able to resume my activity in the forum

Yes, the admin is not strict enough here , but maybe you see it from the negative side, if you look at this matter from the positive side, we find that it is the main factor that makes members prefer to keep their activity here always and want to support the Forum even if there has been some delay in payment .

Very weird. When the forum is not strict enough, members like to complain. But then when the forum becomes stricter, members still complain. Oh well, it is hard to satisfy everyone, it seems. Anyway, forum is getting stricter about how long your post should be. Read their chatbox for more information

http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/misc.php?do=ccarc

Very weird. When the forum is not strict enough, members like to complain. But then when the forum becomes stricter, members still complain. Oh well, it is hard to satisfy everyone, it seems. Anyway, forum is getting stricter about how long your post should be. Read their chatbox for more information

http://www.moneytalk...sc.php?do=ccarc

Haha, yes, I agree with you, you can not satisfy all people at the same time, this is the nature of human beings, anyway I see now many members saw the situation when the admin is strict, I have noticed many of the points were deducted from many members ,so they did not receive their full Payment .

well i am really glad to see that admin has returned payment to the member for that issue which was wrongly held by the hands of moderator.He was giving too much high infraction for punctuation and grammars.i was also worried about it but thanks to those members who have sent PMs to admin and done protest about and admin takes the action on it..now all members are happy to get their deserving payment.i have submitted my request today hoping that i will not face that issue.:P

I'm pleased with the fact that I got paid here recently and I hope that the next payments would be made quickly, that's the reason why I'm trying to be as active as possible so as to reach another payout quickly, possibly before this week runs out but that will depend on how much time I'm able to squeeze out from my offline activities.

Hello everyone This is a new Paid to post forum I've come across. Hope you all find it interesting too. Here is the link Register Here Earnings: 5 cents per thread 4 cents per post They are paying via Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay Minimum withdrawl amount is $5 They have many active contests as well Regards

I think now that forum thread to pay 2 per cent and 3 cents per post, I've received the payment 3 times from the forum, but sometimes very long receiving payments from them, because I propose drawdown almost new 1 month in pay.

The quick approval of payments may be a good sign that the admin intends clearing payments quickly just as it was done in the 'good old days' but we can't be so sure, yet its still enough reason for posters to get motivated to increase their activity. My activity here has increased; I intend reaching 500points by the end of the week.

i just hope the admin of this program can start paying poster on time,the forum is very good place for posters to post.hopefully the admin of this forum will resume fast treatment of poster payment,the forum remain the best place all poster to post though payment might be kinda slow but the trust remain the program is the best out of all posting site.

I still not check if my request of payments has been approved but if theirs fast approval of request of payments then I guess I have no choice but to be more active in here and once again have more extra points just in case I got paid I can request payments in here again. My main goal is always to maintain 1000 points in my account so that if I got paid I still have 500 points extra to request payments again.

Confidence is the key factor for success, of course, we trust in the admin here, this makes us care about maintaining our activity even if payment has been delayed for some time, perhaps that some members have reduced their activity when they faced delays in payment for a long time, but they returned to their activity again quickly.

So many members has stopped posting in the forum simply because of the deduction they got in in the forum,i got a deduction too,but i am not going to allow that to distract me,i am still actively posting in this forum,now i need just 100 points to reach a payout

Maybe that discount some of the points from the balance of members make them feel some frustration, so it making the activity of members at the forum is not as high as it was during the previous period, in any case I'm not one of the members who felt this frustration because I received full payment from the forum.

The members who had deductions were given only few so I don't see any reason why they should allow the deductions to reduce their activity in the forum. Well, I'll see if I can reach 300points today as I'm currently at 270points. I'm presently posting in the hyip section and when I'm done, I'll switch over to the ptp section.

The members who had deductions were given only few so I don't see any reason why they should allow the deductions to reduce their activity in the forum. Well, I'll see if I can reach 300points today as I'm currently at 270points. I'm presently posting in the hyip section and when I'm done, I'll switch over to the ptp section.

There is no doubt that the points deduction makes the member feel frustrated, particularly as he spend time and effort in order to send replies for a long time , so he feels upset and do not want to increase his activity because he knows that probably other points will be deducted from his balance .