Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I have finally reach my goal as I have already 1000 points by now. So the time I would go paid that I would definitely consider making payout immediately. So I am just happy that I would be able to make more posts again tomorrow. It has been easy for me this time of making a lot of post on the site once more.

The last time I was on the forum admin was mentioning that there would be faster payment processing moving forward. I take it that its not as fast members would have loved it to be. I suppose that the least one could expect would be for monthly payments in here until admin can manage to have faster processing frequency.

even like that you still can see so many activities from many posters here, i don't know if atmosphere truly supported me to post here but it seems now i just leave this site for now, i don't have much interest with them and even i want to make post i usuall make 15 posts each time i post here

I have stopped posting for now. I'm still waiting for the payment. It feels like another month of waiting before we could see payment on the site. Maybe that's how bad the situation on the site that the admin doesn't have any fund at all lately. So we would be forced pm waiting again

Yeah I think that they want to just approved the payment request but they would not process it would you so I just hope that they would be able to process the payment request now anytime soon, so I just hope that I would be able to make act of the site once the site has processed the payment already.

Yea,the mods are just approving payments in the forum but I don't think that the admin would be processing payments any time soon,this is not just encouraging at all,so many members would not be active simply because of this delays in processing of payments

1,000 points and my pending request of payments not been approved yet. I think its just right that I will stop posting in here for a while. Beside I'm some how busy with my trading in forex and I just want to off load some ptp forums that not serving me well as my earnings in mtv decrease from 15 dollars a month high to almost 0 to 5 dollars a month earnings depends on when my request of payments has been approved and paid.

Yeah I think we should just be happy to make at least 1000 points before we head stopped posting on the site. We have already made our nest to prioritize this site. So I think it's just okay if we just slow down in posting or just stop posting some we can focus more in other forums while we are just waiting for the payment of the site

Well, this is not a good thing for this old forum. Because the payment is taking a long time. And even we can see it is not approved yet. I have to skip my time in making posts in this forum for a while. Then I will see and take a look. After everything is running fine again, I will make more posts again

Yea,we should have payments this weekend 'cos my payment has been pending in here for a very long time,I don't really like the way the mods are approving payments in this forum,anyways I don't have a choice than to wait for the admin to process payments and then request for another payment

Yeah we have now other choice than to keep on waiting for the payment. So I just hope that the admin would make payments soon as he been waiting for more than a month already. So I just hope that I would be able to make more posts on tsi again. But for this week i would not start posting if I would not get paid yet.

Hopefully everything in this old forum is running fine and smooth. The payment is the classic problem for many old forums. Because the members are too many, and then the Admin has to pay, sometimes too much, more than the income from the forum. It is such a dilemna for the Admin

@luke: i also have the same hope like you and i agree with you this is one of the classical problem for PTP forum, but it seems that MTV doing well until now, in fact you can see there are a lot of posters that still become an active posters in this site and keep their activities

payment inhere has not being encouraging at all, i have being waiting on this program for more than a month now to get paid on the program,well after 5 weeks of waiting i only got approved and not paid yet.posting in many hyip posting forum is not encouraging like it use to be before.i guess i have to just keep waiting till finally get pay

that is totally right since admin of this program need to pay a lot of members request then we should wait, actually it is not good to over posts here and also i think admin limited our earning here with only $5 each payment request then is a good option but it seems with admin pay members slowly it makes payment become lesser than before