Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Finally payments have been released in here and got mine as well yesterday. Unfortunately I still have not accumulated enough points in here to request again which was the plan all along. My mistake was to pause my posting here since I will have enough time to make up for it and still accumulate 500 points even after my payment request got approved.

I am quite near reaching another 500 points in here today but I got short to reach it earlier today, perhaps a second round of posting will help me try to achieve that tonight.

You are not far off from reaching payout in if you havent already. All you need is some time and you are there and can submit your request. I still need to work harder to get there.

I have once again reached another 500 points from this forum yesterday night as I was able to get back for another round of posting and was able to achieve my goal, also I noticed that payment verification is really been fast here lately.

Congratulations on reaching your target mate. As for me I still didnt have time to post in here today but I will have to make time over the weekend because I am loosing out on potential earnings by not doing so.

This is my 21 payment proof with this site:

Date: 5/25/2012 1:00 PM

Batch: 96550177

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: MTV Payment

This is good paying site, I received payment only after a day to be approved by Mods

the forum is new and if there is payement proof i will register because the site is new and the minimum payout is good .. cash out support alert pay or not

This site is not a new one at all.You should try and get your fact straight before you post about any site here.Do not try and mislead others.This site had been on now for more than a year and it is paying well.It is oen of the best paying forum right now.

I strongly agree. This forum is quite an old one and as far as I remember, not to be exact but they have started their forum way back last year 2011 in the 1st quarter of the year I think. Though I am not sure but they are running for quite a long time already. This one is still one of the best forums running till now.

Requested my second payout from this site earlier. Hope to get it within a week as my first one too that much time to be processed. Although i was deducted $2 for two liner posts i have improved my posts quality so i guess there wont be much problem this time. The activity is good here because i believe its 3 points per post. And you don't see that often.

I strongly agree. This forum is quite an old one and as far as I remember, not to be exact but they have started their forum way back last year 2011 in the 1st quarter of the year I think. Though I am not sure but they are running for quite a long time already. This one is still one of the best forums running till now.

Actually this forum started around the date you just mentioned. But, something i like about this forum most is the fast growing and popularlity as well. Though, am not that active there, but i can see many hyip sites using it in their site as discussional forums, just as talkgold.

You are in a better position since your payment request has already been approved. I still need 81 points or 27 posts in order to reach minimum for payout in here. I just need a round of posting in here tomorrow to achieve this although I see that the payment request queue is already long.

i would start posting later on. i am sure i am going to reach payout later on. i am just trying to post more in other forums as i have focused too much already on the site. and i need to give some time to my other forums as well. i am sure i would be able to get back to my activity easily as i always do.

I guess this is my most favorite site now since they pay 3 points per posts unlike 90% of ptp forums. But the mod is taking a lot of time to approve the posts because its been almost over a week and my payout request hasn't been approved till yet.

Approval and processing of payments usually happens during the weekends on this site. There is little movement on the payment request section during weekdays. This is good since members can anticipate when their payment request are going to be process and for those who are consistently posting on this site know when they should put in their request if they want it to be included during the weekend processing. I try to submit my request every friday. Though this week i submitted my request early since i already reach payout here in advance.

When I counted this morning after submitting my payment request I was number 29 in the queue for verification. This means that there is a great possibility that I wont be paid this week and most probably the next week if admin decides to pay members. I was in almost the same situation with my last payment when it took more than 2 weeks for my payment to be processed.

I havent been that lucky in terms of fast approval and payment processing for my payment requests which is why at times I get sceptical. Its still a good place to be active bt it is more ecause everyone is active here that it may take longer because there are always long queues either for approvals or payment. You find a very long queue even the same day that admin has managed to clear out a lot of payments.