Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

i don't think they are as the best forum for now, but for the highest rate ptp forum i am sure this one is the forum that offer highest rate in most of the section they have and for sure one of the stable site that still paying the members until now

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/8/2012 2:51 PM

Batch: 94303791

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

i don't think they are as the best forum for now, but for the highest rate ptp forum i am sure this one is the forum that offer highest rate in most of the section they have and for sure one of the stable site that still paying the members until now

Not the highest ptp forum but the one of the longest and stable and great forum activity. I guess the activeness of the admin and the mods here also helps the forum activity that's why this forum is I think is the most payments I got considering all of it were 5 dollars each. I'm happy it is still up and paying.

I just requested my first payment here last week. Hopefully it gets approved and processed within this week as i am looking forward to receiving my first payment here. I requested for 650 points and i now have 800 points in total. I'm thinking that if i reached 1000 points and it's not yet processed then i will edit my request and change it to 1000 points. I hope my payment request gets processed before i reach 1000 points.

I just requested my first payment here last week. Hopefully it gets approved and processed within this week as i am looking forward to receiving my first payment here. I requested for 650 points and i now have 800 points in total. I'm thinking that if i reached 1000 points and it's not yet processed then i will edit my request and change it to 1000 points. I hope my payment request gets processed before i reach 1000 points.

You are better off waiting for your payment to be cleared first then immediately submit another payment request. The forum has a payout limit of $5 dollars so you cannot cashout for more than that. Just go the 10000 as you are almost there anyway so that you request again when admin does clear out payment requests.

I have a pending payment here as at now,but still i am accumulating more points again so that immediately i am paid i will request for the next one here so fast with out waste of time.Thank God we have activities here this days so i can post so fast to reach my target.

It seems this day don't have any movement in the payout requests but then for sure there will another payout requests to be cleared by the end of this week. And hopefully I will see my payout again approve here if not then I will going to have more posts and just continue on my activity here.

They are a little slow when it comes to verifying payment requests. However, Money Talk village is one of the best paid to post forums that I post on. The forums have a lot of activity unlike many other paid to post forums. I could go to many of my favorite topics and see that there are a lot of new posts. It is frustrating to log into a paid to post forum and seeing the same topics as you did yesterday and seeing your name all over the place as the last comment.

They also pay a good rate for your posts.

that is good if there is something like that, what we need here is fast payment of course, but i think admin still paying members, and even like that activity still just like usual, you can find some members make post in this site

I agree, i still continue my daily routine of posting activities here and i can see that members are still active in posting here despite the delays in payment. I find this reassuring since the members trust the admin unlike in other PTP sites wherein payment delays would translate to very low activity as members are pausing their posting activities.

Well the posting activities has really slow down from this forum as I visited the forum twice and only get to post a little in the paid to post section because there is not too much updates in it.

I havent been the forum since I submitted my payment requests here a couple of days ago. Its weird since activities are always good in here despite delays in payments. Could it be that members have decided to look elsewhere to make some posts while waiting for payments to be cleared?

I'm a member of moneytalkville 5 days ago, and hoping to reach 500 points which is $5.00,,, MTV is really a good PTP forum site , actually it's my first ptp site that I join,,

welcom to this forum dude :D, make sure you have about 3 lines posts here and make sure it still make a sense and you can avoid any deduction here. so far this forum doing great if you can spend some time here i am sure you will reach 500 points in a week

My payment in here is still in queue of being verified. I hope that happens soon and I will only have to wait for admin to make payment. I still need to return to th forum in order to make some posts so that I can request again immediately when admin clears payouts. I have so not been able to do that but hopefully in the coming week I will resume posting here again.

it is because today is weekend, if you see how this site works you will find out that, there are less activities here mostly in weekend(about saturday and sunday), but that is fine i am sure that tommorow many members will be trying to active here and i heard some old members just back here.

it is because today is weekend, if you see how this site works you will find out that, there are less activities here mostly in weekend(about saturday and sunday), but that is fine i am sure that tommorow many members will be trying to active here and i heard some old members just back here.

It does seem there is indeed lower posting activities than would usually be in here. I never really checked how activities are on weekends as I always see an abundance of posting by members here. There are still many threads to reply to so this should not affect my posting that much as I need to make just about 100 points in here time willing.