Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Nope, I still have my payment but got approved. As we can see how fast mods are doing in approving those payouts. I'm quite excited to see that we are seeing many traders that are coming back in the forum and now many traders are also joining in the new forex contest of the forum.

Nope, I still have my payment but got approved. As we can see how fast mods are doing in approving those payouts. I'm quite excited to see that we are seeing many traders that are coming back in the forum and now many traders are also joining in the new forex contest of the forum.

so far i see they are doing great in approved the payment and it seems admin also make the payment in MTV more faster, and about that contest i see many traders now make post there. it seems i will trying to see how worthy that contest, if that is worthy for me i will join there

Yeah, knowing that in an email of admin that they have getting less advertisers but as of this week I see some new advertisers which is interesting although, not sure if enough to keep admin in profit for those advertisements. SInce we see admin clear payments more than 50 dollars per batch which happened twice a week.

Indeed, i have seen a new Advertiser. Well, i have now 400 points in here and for sure, i can able to reach 500 points yesterday though there are long que of payment request so what's the good thing to do is to keep accumulating points. So, that we'll earn good amount of money a month.

i have requested april 11. so it is already 6 days since i requested the payout. so it is not yet one week. but at least my payout is already approved. so hopefully by monday that the admin would process the payments already. as i am ready to request another payout as i have reached another 500 points. if only we can request more than 500 points.

There were some members in mtv forum that stays in the forum and been posting in a section only seems they made to post back to back here as it will not look good. Just like doing redundancy of posting. Well, I just focus on my goal to have another 500 points while waiting for my payment request to be paid as I can see I can't start yet participating in the forex contest.

Are you saying consecutive posting. It is important to wait for other members to reply in our last post before any reply again. It's considered spamming if you intentionally made consecutive post. But we don't need to as there are so many sections and discussions we can post at.

There were some members in mtv forum that stays in the forum and been posting in a section only seems they made to post back to back here as it will not look good. Just like doing redundancy of posting. Well, I just focus on my goal to have another 500 points while waiting for my payment request to be paid as I can see I can't start yet participating in the forex contest.

that is bad for this forum, but can you give me the link, i think that is fine if the range between that post with the other post is about 5 or maybe more than that amount, but if they do just in some minutest that must be bad and i think he/she want to do post chasing

For to now, my payment too have been approved some days, I too waiting for my payment is cleared early by admin, It is very good when prepare to receive new payment, but it is better when now, my new balance too have near 300 points with this site, it need about 200 points for a new payment with this site. I think that I can ask new payment after I receive before payment

For sure, one of the stable but I think admin do his best to pay members and even our mods here are really kind to approved those payouts even that is copy pasting posts. So really appreciate how they are doing great. As for me, I just continue to be here as this is one of the best ptp forum we have so far.

Well i have more than 1600 points in here and i think thats why am not that active as i want to use this time to be active in other forums inorder to earn some extra cash. Many payout has been approved and i know that any moment from now, admin will definetely comeup to clear payout request

Seems the last poster contest is already completed as I have seen that we are in the 7000th post already. So far, there is slight movement in the payout process. But I think that admin going to clear payout either today or tomorrow so I need to have some posts today to have enough points to request again.

Seems the last poster contest is already completed as I have seen that we are in the 7000th post already. So far, there is slight movement in the payout process. But I think that admin going to clear payout either today or tomorrow so I need to have some posts today to have enough points to request again.

i hope i can reach that too but it seems i am late for that round, i think i will trying to be stick with the another round in last poster contest too, who know that i can win some bucks from that contest, which is funny and sounds spammy LOL