Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Just bear with 'em.. as i also don't see any changes because there are many payment request now! and oww! Yes, they do verify payment request daily it's just there are lots of payment request. I think if the Admin would hire another mod then it may be possible that the payment request will be verify more faster.

yesterday I was unable to get access to the site, of MTV, due to database error, but it is back to normal now, I am happy that the site is now fully accessible as well as ready for posting, I have noticed that my request has been pending unapproved for a week now.

My payment request was last december 2 and got approved yesterday. So it really taking us some some time now to have the payment. And recently when i post i found not much activity even in the ptp section which is very unusual. I guess because of the rule that they cant increase much of their earnings.

last time when I tried to visit the forum, there was Database error for both the times, since then I am not that actively opening the site, but the site is fine now, for few days now, the site is opening as normal as before, and I have noticed today that my request has been approved as well.

well, even I have been waiting for my payment in here, the request has been approved, and I am quite happy about it, it's my third payment request on this forum, and so far I have noticed that the payment was sent within a week of approval on MTV !

my 3rd payment from MTV !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 12/14/2011 6:58 AM

Batch: 79072101

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

I have made few posts today on this forum, and it was good to spend on this site for sometime, I am planning to make at least a 25 posts on daily basis so that I can be able to reach the cash out limit in here in just five days of time period.

just joined today.. a few hours ago, and made over 50 posts alrady... it is great to make money online to post on this forum..

i recomend you join

regards,

matiskater

I hope that you are not spamming MTV forum by posting 50 posts for some hours already as moderators in here are very strict and definitely those guys are going to notice that, so I hope that you did a good thing in here and hopefully you will not be banned, anyways, welcome to MTV forum.

I have made few posts today on this forum, and it was good to spend on this site for sometime, I am planning to make at least a 25 posts on daily basis so that I can be able to reach the cash out limit in here in just five days of time period.

I just have reached the minimum payout and able to request it again as according to my plan however, it is still have queue which of course depends on the mods if they can check it all within short period of time. I think that activity in the forum will be once active again since they have their payments and accumulating points and request another payment.