Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Yes monyitomon I long already have an account here.Im not too active in the forum ever since my registration,maybe because I dont have the moltivation to post in the forum or something else.Im hoping to start posting fully next week.

So you have an account in the forum and you are not active in the forum,I guess you are missing out,are you making use of a mobile browser,if you are,there is no need for you say you are going to be active in the forum,cos mobile browsers are not just supported,but if you are using a PC,go ahead and make some posts in the forum and earn on a daily basis

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/17/2012 1:11 PM

Batch: 124477382

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/17/2012 1:06 PM

Batch: 124476891

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 12/17/2012 12:58 PM

Batch: 124475798

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

Date: 12/18/2012 2:27 AM

Batch: 124547895

Date: 12/18/2012 2:23 AM

Batch: 124547643

Date: 12/18/2012 2:16 AM

Batch: 124547205

Thank you.

@ofejiro20.so you are using a mobile to access the forum,that means you don't have a choice than to be inactive cos you would not be able to complete the image verification,let us just be watching how the admin clears payments on a daily basis,she might consider we mobile users in the nearest future

It will be good if the management of ecmf can remove the verification so that mobile users will be able to be active here. Maybe the admin thinks that its a measure of security in order to fish out spammers but the truth is that even though, its good in detecting spammers and spam bots, it also affects genuine posters. There are other ways to fish out spammers. I hope the admin applies other methods and removes this one.

I dont think tha there will ever be a change in the verification system in here because its been like this for a while now and there has been nothing done about it. This is why I tend to think that its actually just a way to discourage members from being active on the forum using their mobile browsers.

Yeah I think so because mobile users have a wide percentage of internet users according to statistics,thats why forums and sites containing adverts no longer neglect mobile users..so mobile users of this forum are no chance to earn here.I hope admin could come to realise the importance of mobile users later or soonest.

Yeah I think so because mobile users have a wide percentage of internet users according to statistics,thats why forums and sites containing adverts no longer neglect mobile users..so mobile users of this forum are no chance to earn here.I hope admin could come to realise the importance of mobile users later or soonest.

The only thing is that mobile browsers usually have same IP addresses or limited IP addresses particularly those who use OM as I know they have here same and that's not helpful for the forum and also causes suspicion for having multiple payouts. I think some countries that have same IP address from their ISP really have problems to be active in many forums or always have issues with that.

I see,but I still think the decision of the admin is made at the expense of mobile users.If the issue was based to avoid multiple IP address,possibly every other ptp forums like MTV and EP would do same.Well I wont over exaggerate over the issue as its already happen so lets leave it that way.

It may be best to direct your query directly with the admin to try and see what type of response regarding this issues will be provided. Maybe you will have better luck with a one-on-one conversation to determine the reason why this is the case in here and whether there is any hope for mobile users.

I think you are pertaining to the phones that can handle those applications as I don't heard the mobile phones can handle new apps like those browsers as I even don't tested or not know yet before so, I might know this is just new to me and of course, still better have PC browsing as much as possible.

Its just much easier if you can use PC browsing if you have access because it would certainly save you from the headaches of trying to post in here from mobile browsers. I havent downloaded Safari though so it would be interesting to see how it fair on mobile browsing.

I would just advice you to keep trying to have activities whenever you can for the meantime. I know that indieover is not spending much time online so it would obviously be harder for you to maintain posting activities in here. Hopefully as time goes on activities will improve.

Date: 12/19/2012 2:37 AM

Batch: 124685737

Date: 12/19/2012 2:34 AM

Batch: 124685339

Date: 12/19/2012 2:29 AM

Batch: 124684913

Thank you.

@riddick I'm not surprised at the low activity in the forum because of the fact that mobile users can't access the forum and it seems that either posters who were banned do not know that the forum now allows registration or the banned posters have decided not to carry on with their activities in ECMF.

I would like to think that many of them do know that this is the case since it has been a topic of discussion for a couple of days on the different threads for this forum. Admin should also make efforts like sending mails to previous members if they still want their activities back.

Not necessary that will be just a waste of time for the admins. For sure they are pretty occupied, looking for advertisers, payment processing daily and to have other forums as well as we know that our co-admin here was mods in other forums also so, this is really not going to be a good idea for them.

I wonder if there are some Advertisers already in here because I didn't see any or just didn't notice that. But I guess with this level of activities it seems that advertiser won't get attracted to advertise in here so the Admin really need to do something about this to make this Forum on top.

Date: 12/20/2012 2:31 AM

Batch: 124815846

Date: 12/20/2012 2:26 AM

Batch: 124815508

Date: 12/20/2012 2:20 AM