Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

As she gained freedom,I don't think so,@tirus he uses a mobile browser to access most forums,so he would probably be facing the image verification thingy,for me I just don't bother to vist the forum cos I know I would not be able to participate in those contests,I would just allow the newbies in the forum to enjoy there time while it last

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/14/2012 2:31 AM

Batch: 124087631

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/14/2012 2:28 AM

Batch: 124087388

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 12/14/2012 2:21 AM

Batch: 124086954

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

It would actually be much better if payments were actually processed daily on most forums because it would give members the motivation to post here regularly. Imagine if you make 100 points on one forum and got paid out the $1 without having to wait for long like payments here are processed daily.

Well in ECMF, making hundred posts would be useless cos the forum wants members to just make 5 posts and get paid,but if you want to make 10 posts that means you would be creating 5 threads to supplement to the 5 replies and that would make total of 10 posts,posting above 10 posts in the forum is just useless,10 posts for 30 cents is really worthwhile

Ultimately they have got satisfied all the winnings and after this sizzling hot to acquire with this forum is through taking part in their particular battles, Now there's a beneficial the one that is sponosred through Hostgai that may quickly turn into a top web hosting as well as area service.

I would have been active here if I didn't use a mobile because the last time I checked, mobile users were experiencing issues with the image verification when trying to register. Also, so many users were banned, the reason being that they accessed the site using different IP addresses. Surprisingly, even active and good posters were banned within that period.

Yes, it was unfortunate the the banning was across the board which is what actually raised alarm bells that there might be something wrong on the forum as everyone got banned at almost the same time. I see that members are resuming their activities after reregistering on the forum lately.

Really don't have opportunity to post in the past few days in the evening as I'm quite busy recently but still trying to find out the thing I can do manage my activity in different forums to give also time to post here. I have enough payment proofs already so, I can post it this afternoon.

The banning of members at that time was not just worthwhile cos most of those members never violated the rules,I think almost all the users that were using mobile browser were banned in the forum for no reason,I think opera mini has a particular ip that it uses,so it made it to look as if members were having multiple accounts

@tirus its good to know that posters in ECMF are now re-registering; I guess the admin has realized that the ban wasn't worth it and that it affected many posters.

@hadg33 that should be the most likely reason for the ban but I think the admin should have considered active posters. Well, what matters most is that posters can now re-register in the forum.

What about the issue of problems with captcha by mobile users; has it been resolved?

What about the issue of problems with captcha by mobile users; has it been resolved?

This is still the same as the captcha that is used there is more of a puzzle and you have to move images around. You can do it on some smartphones but if you are working with Opera Mini and Ucweb then you wont survive. Maybe members need to request admin to try putting in place a more simple and compatible captcha on the forum.

@glucoseguy,the issue of the captcha hasn't been resolved,it is still the same thing and that is why I haven't re-register in the forum,it doesn't make any sense if I register and I am unable to participate in the contest,so what is the essence of registering,I just hope that the admin will be removing the image verification one of this days

This is still the same as the captcha that is used there is more of a puzzle and you have to move images around. You can do it on some smartphones but if you are working with Opera Mini and Ucweb then you wont survive. Maybe members need to request admin to try putting in place a more simple and compatible captcha on the forum.

Thanks for the info. I'm using a smartphone but I prefer using operamini or ucweb because my in-built browser doesn't load large sites properly which means that I won't be able to register with ECMF.

@glucoseguy,the issue of the captcha hasn't been resolved,it is still the same thing and that is why I haven't re-register in the forum,it doesn't make any sense if I register and I am unable to participate in the contest,so what is the essence of registering,I just hope that the admin will be removing the image verification one of this days
As the captcha problem which mobile users experience hasn't been solved, then you've made a good decision by not re-registering. I also won't register because I use a mobile to access forums too. Let's hope that the admin removes the image verification so that mobile users can enjoy the forum.

I have re-registered myself although so far I havent managed to get particularly active as yet but in the near future I will be sure to do so. I guess its a second chance to post on the forum again and I just hope that this time around we will not be experiencing the same issues that we had last time on the forum.

I take it that there will be more members that are active on the forum since there is intentions from a couple of posters to resume posting here again. So far I have not managed to get active on the forum as yet but in time I will be sure to make posts here.