Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

It was yesterday evening when I have started my activity. Actually, I already made there 5 posts and then, suddently, it's all closed threads already which is saddening because, I don't know if they will be have daily contests still or there's new to have in this forum.

The contest thread was closed sometime last year as well and then it was later reopened so maybe it would be reopened again soon like before. It would be sad if there would be a closure of the contests in here because it would mean that there isnt earning for the members here.

Yes it'll really be disappointing especially for active posters in ECMF should the threads remain closed. Let's hope that the admin isn't short of funds but even if this is case, it will be the wish of every active poster here that she somehow gets funds so that the threads will be re-opened and posters will resume their activity.

Well we do not know actually if admin was running out of funds because she never mentioned any of such, and even if she was running out of funds trust me she will never disclosed it to members. Well we just have to await the final verdict of the fate of the forum if it wish to continue contest or not.

I'm not sure about that we just wait for it til they have the final statement or if they are still continuing this in their programs. I'm just sad though, that I did not able to have reach to have the daily payment and I'm not sure if someone already got paid for the last activities.

I guess that only time will what is happening in here. I cant remember if there are much announcements on the forum itself but I dont think that there is usually updates from the admin in here in the MTV threads where she moderates so there might just not be any updates if its an issue of funding.

We don't know when it will be, but as long as this Forum is continue paying then just enjoy it besides there are just usually some Hyip monitors are active in here and few members who are posting in the discussion in here so let's say that the Admin can sustain paying those members.

Well if she decides to open the thread again for the continuation of the contest Im sure she will pay up for those members who had their last activity here but were not too lucky to request payment in the thread. Well in due time she will open the thread if she has intention of opening it.

I just wonder on why so many forums are folding up this time around,i know that it is not easy to sustain a paid to post forum,what about a contest forum,is it that the admin is short of funds and that is why the admin is closing the contests or is it the yuletide season that passed is making most forums to crumble,just curious

This is just uncertain how we should face the forum seeing that we can't have as of this moment and possible in the next days to have daily posting including those who are active particularly the hyip monitors. I'm afraid we don't have yet any updates about the admin regarding these contests.

@hadg I would gladly welcome to your notice that although we see some ptp forums coming to a close, so also other new ptp forum are springing up like mushroom. ECMF we know has been paying for a long time, presently we dont know the fate of the forum if it will continue or not so we dont have to make conclusions yet.

@hadg I would gladly welcome to your notice that although we see some ptp forums coming to a close, so also other new ptp forum are springing up like mushroom. ECMF we know has been paying for a long time, presently we dont know the fate of the forum if it will continue or not so we dont have to make conclusions yet.

I just learned that the threads has been closed. Well, it's not the first time that this has happen in here because before it has been closed again and they created a new threads. For me as long as the Admin hasn't made any announcement yet then we can't say that it has stopped from being a contest based Forum.

Well, it have been closed last 7th of this month. So not sure when or if they are still going to make these contests in a new thread or not. Probably, it's just difficult to think about it but just to speculate it from the previous events that it have something to do with it.

There is not much there is for members to do now anyway because it all depends on the admins of the to decide on what the future of the forum would be. Once they have made a decision we will either get a notice or see for ourselves as time passes by without the threads being reopened or new contests introduced.

Yea,it all depends on the admin's decision,i know that such thing has happened in ECMF before and the admin allowed the contest to flow again,now that she has closed it again,we don't know what she has in mind and she is closing those threads,let us just be patient and see if she would open it once again

It seems that the payments aren't cleared yet. So for me, it's something in the forum and we might know what it is but usually, we don't see any updates in the forum as they make only an update sometimes but we will just need to be patient really as there's nothing we can do for now.

Well i think it is the other way round,as the forum contests has been closed all what members need to do,is just hope that the admin would open it any time soon,but hoping to see a great from the forum would be difficult 'cos i feel that the admin is lacking funds and that is why she has decided to close the contests in the forum

Yeah its something to worry about because we earn from the forum although earnings are not too big, but it pays regularly. We know it is hard to find forums like this payment has been their priority all along, presently I dont think members are active in the forum like before.

Well, it's not something that we should worry because we don't have any payment that we are waiting from this Forum because I am sure if the Admin decided to stop it then let's respect the decisions of the Admin in here, especially that a lot of us are not even active in here.

Well it will be good if we give admin some space to make his decision about the forum if he will close it or not besides the forum has been paying for a long time and many has earned well from the forum so members will not be too affected if the forum decides to discontinue the contest.