Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MT5 Forum - forum.mt5.com

hoanglong

That will be good if you have now interest in Forex trading. One tip from me is to have demo trading and also to have these forex forums as a way to gather bonus so you can trade without investing your own funds or money. That's what many traders are doing and they are now making profits or have good earnings in trading.

Yes, you would surely get a better experience from the demo account because its still a simulation of the real thing and even here you can become more acquainted with forex trading to help make the discussions much easier to follow. The practical experience of trading would help one to better participate as they can relate from experience.

And the trading strategy can be adopted here in the forum as well. The novice traders can check for the most common trading strategies that they can use. Since, its fine to have same strategy as long as they know how to properly use it in their trading. So, we are not only aiming for bonus here but also to find our strategy.

Yes, its not a problem to use the same strategy as long as you understand it and also be able to apply it in your trades. Eventually you can adapt it to your personality. This is one of the benefits that you get from being in the forum so instead of just accumulating bonus you get to get some useful knowledge and strategies as well.

That will be good if you have now interest in Forex trading. One tip from me is to have demo trading and also to have these forex forums as a way to gather bonus so you can trade without investing your own funds or money. That's what many traders are doing and they are now making profits or have good earnings in trading.

Yes, been trading with a demo account and just contented with it this time because don't have yet a capital and posting in some Forex Forum is my option to earn some capital to use in trading so that I don't need to fund my account using my own money.

I don't know where have you been for some time but looks like this is really good step for you to see now that you will going to be in Forex trading as well. It is just painful to not have maximize the bonus we can have in other forums since its not the same anymore so we are opted to just be active in mt5.

This is why it may better to wait for a while before actually trading with the bonus that you are getting now from the one forum. It may just help if you accumulate for more than one month and then use that to trade as it maybe somewhat closer to the amount you were to received from the 3 forums combined.

Well, I've decided before to try it to trade the bonus to gain real experience to have better experience and also to have use this in my discussions in the forum. So, I gained something even I lose or win in my trading. I guess members can really make their choice for that but that's my objectives why I trade as early as possible.

Its really good earning site as I earn 50 dollars a month on regular basis now. But I'm just wondering if anyone in here know the maximum amount we can earn monthly? I want to earn more but I'm afraid they will consider my post a spam post and instead of paying me they will going to ban me. That's what I don't want to happen to me in here. But I really do hope I can make good income in here.

Well, I've decided before to try it to trade the bonus to gain real experience to have better experience and also to have use this in my discussions in the forum. So, I gained something even I lose or win in my trading. I guess members can really make their choice for that but that's my objectives why I trade as early as possible.

The good thing is that the bonus that you get to accumulate here does not really expire in a couple of months like on other forums. The choice therefore is for the trader to decide how they want to work it out and whether they want to post until they reach a specific target in here.

The good thing is that the bonus that you get to accumulate here does not really expire in a couple of months like on other forums. The choice therefore is for the trader to decide how they want to work it out and whether they want to post until they reach a specific target in here.

Can you give forums that have this "expiration" of bonus as I don't remember any? But obviously, why they are going to get have these expiration, is this mean that we can't wait for months and accumulate bonus because they are going to get it from us again. I don't think that's they are going to do such even in other brokers.

Can you give forums that have this "expiration" of bonus as I don't remember any? But obviously, why they are going to get have these expiration, is this mean that we can't wait for months and accumulate bonus because they are going to get it from us again. I don't think that's they are going to do such even in other brokers.

There arent that many forums that give bonus for posting so I thought it would be easy to remember this forum. Forexpeoples bonus for posting expires after only 3 months if you dont get to use it for trading which is a disadvantage if you intend on accumulating trading capital over time.

Actually they still do have the bonus but unfortunately not many people were interested because it had a lot of conditions attached to it. Its unlike here with Instaforex bonuses where its straightforward that if you post here you will get your bonus without all the complications which makes MT5 more popular.

Well, the only complicated things is to verify our trading account so, its their major condition to withdraw the funds. Though, it will be easy already once you have the required documents and just use it over again in other trading accounts. I just don't feel I can be active in other forex forums.

Well, you can verify it as soon as possible or when you start to make withdrawals. But it's the best for us to verify every trading account we have. I thought you have an account here already but then, one tip is that you need first to have some posts to be moderated and whether you are qualified posting here or not.