Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

until today i didnt get any message from mod there about my payment.it just weird if my payment and other didnt get paid because we already request it a few days back and i can see who get the payment yesterday is people who just wait one day.i hope today admin will check again the old thread too.

if you still didn't receive the payment after a two weeks or so, you can send a pm to the mod again. i am sure the mod will help you as he will contact the admin for you to follow up your payout request. that is why i do every time my payment is not processed. it takes some time to get paid sometimes but at least i get paid after waiting for such a long time before. but last time i got paid fast though.

5 days ago i got my payment from this forum and that times also full payment with bonus and today again request for 225 point and hoping will get full amount with bonus becaus ei dont post there any payment proof and think if anyone post there without breaking simple rule than surely will get payment with full of bonus amount.

@indie fianlly i got the payment a day after i send admin/mod PM about that pending payment.i hope then they able to pay member depend o the longest day they request the payment so then member will be happy of it,so far i will always post in here no matter about the rate offered

The good thing here although the forum ask image payment proof which we getting from hyips and others forum but not ask for this forum payment posting . i never post there any payment proof for this image payment proof posting but always posting my payment proof which i getting form this forum in text but still there is no problem.

there is the rule that we must post image of payment proofs,

and posting only text proofs, we may get point deductions, so I am making only comments here,

the main reason why I am taking more time to reach the cash out limit here than on other forums is that

I am not posting payment proofs here, in order to avoid unwanted point deductions,

soon I am going to cash out here as I just need another 10 GET points more.

i do agree with archu in here better make normal post than make payment proof post.i really like that they able to make member trust this site again now.they become better and better nowadays from the less cut in each payment and extra money for each payment,then they also have payment request in short time only

well, it is required to be more active if we are posting only comments on different sections here,

otherwise it is going to take a long time to get reached to the payout limit, even though it is the lowest cash out limit just a 150 GET points,

GET also pays some extra bonus on every payout request, so we can say their post rate is good and this is reasonable to be more active on GET.

well, it' true that we can see a lot payment proof posts here than discussion,

only members who take part in posting payment proofs specially at hyip section we can't get replies if we make a comment in any thread over there,

the next immediate post will be again a payment proof definitely,

that makes members get disappointed for not getting replies in their discussion.

but it does not matter if there are more payment proofs. you can still make a reply regardless someone else reply to you or not. you can just post freely either payment proof or replies. but it is good that they allow payment proof in discussion because there is little activity in this forum. and making separate sections for payment proofs and replies will make it harder for us to be active or make a post in the discussions.

anyways, i can't access this forum now. any one else having the same problem.

Problem is in this site is sometimes I can't open the site. I don't know if its my internet connection or if the site really accessible. But I'm not worried. I'm near cashout and I will just cashout and wait until I got paid then post again. As what I do always.

Problem is in this site is sometimes I can't open the site. I don't know if its my internet connection or if the site really accessible. But I'm not worried. I'm near cashout and I will just cashout and wait until I got paid then post again. As what I do always.

well, it might not be due to your internet connection,

but I have many times come across some members from particular parts of the world complaining

regarding the same loading issues, but luckily I have no such problem and the site is accessible for me,

whenever I try to visit the forum and post over there.

i know that some members have problem accessing the forum. one of my country man has problem in accessing this forum but i don't have that kind of problem. though we are from the same country. so i don't understand why some members have problems when i usually can access this daily any time of the day.

now i can access this iste well and have no problem about it.i think its just the problem of the connection only.i also post in here everyday and still able to load it well but sometime slow when my connection is not really good.i really hope then i can be active in here too.now im nearing my payment just need 1 day activity to reach another payment from them

I tried to be active to post in this site again because I saw many payment from some members in here and most of them said

that is not hard to post in here because the site has great active members. So I will try it on when EP is under maintenance too.

I hope I could get some additional bucks in here.

I also dont facing any problem to access the forum from many days and posting every day here . although there is not very good activity there but also not bad . i am continuing in ptp section and reaching my payout soon . now my another request pending there few days but before this payment which i got very quick.

@nehmer

Wow, you're great man. You got payment from many forums, I looked that you posted payment proof in other threads too.

Seems like you are active to post in many PTP sites and you got many payment there. That was incredible man, you're so active

to post in many forums.

well, nice to see the latest payment proofs from the forum,

there is no doubt this is one of the senior forums as well as fast paying forums,

although the members here post only payment proofs in more quantity,

it's good idea to participate in discussions also as the post rate is two cents which is still not bad.

this site still payign memebr but less memebr know about that and they just think that this site is not really worth.but i think its all is wrong since i always get the payemnt and try to follow their rules too so that we can get full amount.i can see memebr just get deduction because of not aware of the proof rules

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 3/2/2011 2:30 PM

Batch: 56375196

From Account: U5345684 (GET Member Payment)

Amount: $2.70

Memo: Globalearntalk.com payment

Thank you.