Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

I'm still waiting for my payment request to get paid. what I like here is we don't actually make our payment request. it is made automatically for us by the forum after you donated the points to them. so its very convenient not having to remember how to make a proper format in making payment request as they do it themselves.

yup i also waiting for it.i really hope that it will nt take a long time to you to get paid.finally today i get the payment from them without any deduction too.but im so far from the next payment.i really need a time to get another payment request,but if the activity today good then it will not be big problem for me

thats really good payment proof.so its meant you also active there?but i didnt see you in ptp section so you must be posted in other sections.but its better for member to request it for maximum amount so the dalying time will not really bother us and we still able to make many points when waiting it

its really nice to see the payment gaina.i hope within 2 days i can also make good amount in here too.i really like to be active in here.so i hope that they will surely pay me later.i just need about 200 points or less in here.if the activity there good then i will definitelly reach it faster.

i got payment from they today,they wrote it in the thread but no payment come tom my account.its totally weird.i just contact shadow about that issue.but shadow didnt reply me.they i should talked with whom??any idea?i dont think if i talk in section that direct to admin pm will also get answered.since i ever do that before with different case

They have cleared their some members' payment request, But still the cash system is not working by logically good, I think admin is not supporting & not interested to do so... It show that he already contacted the programmer or developer but didn't get solved yet...So difficult for me to spend time to post there....

what did you mean?their cash system is good.alwasy good i never face any problem then.to cashout you just go to GET BANK then write the amount you are going to request and chose the payment processor.and if you active in ptp section your point will be add about 2 cent per post

i got payment from they today,they wrote it in the thread but no payment come tom my account.its totally weird.i just contact shadow about that issue.but shadow didnt reply me.they i should talked with whom??any idea?i dont think if i talk in section that direct to admin pm will also get answered.since i ever do that before with different case

just wait for the reply of shadow. he or she is a good mod. he would reply to you when he is back online. he may just busy for now. every time i have problem i just contact shadow also. and he has been a lot of help to me.

until today i didnt get any message from mod there about my payment.it just weird if my payment and other didnt get paid because we already request it a few days back and i can see who get the payment yesterday is people who just wait one day.i hope today admin will check again the old thread too.