Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

well, sometimes GET is delaying payment process for up to ten days after placing a payout request,

last time, I waited for a long time for the payment to arrive,

I was expecting to get paid within a week, but got only after ten days of request,

just placed another payout request yesterday,

hopefully, I will be paid within a maximum time period of a week.

@archu7

i think it doesn't matter too much until they pay to member's..sometimes the admin might be a busy man...

i think for resolving thos case one measure is to appoint a staff who processes the payout request...i guess why don't you request this to admin??

This time GET is delaying to proceed payment . actually its not new of this forum but its also true that some time it also pay me very quick even 24 hours but now a days its become slow. anyway hope they dont delay more 7 days to pay their members.

Today i again request my payment and this time there is no payment proof but only discussion and hoping full amount and have full confidence to get that amount . anyway now there is no lack of fund means there is many ads and the good news is that most of the payment request in payment proof section are already get paid . so hoping quick payment this time.

The activity level is now very poor at GET forum.

Very ironically, when admin disallow people to spam, many spammers came and spam. When admin open thread for people to spam, no one want to spam, even though you will earn I think $5 if you are the top spammer for that thread

GET has stayed among top few forums since long and there was a time GET was most famous PTP,

But now i feel the forum require maintenance there are some threads which could not show all posts

And for those posting payment proofs admin do a 50% deduction for not following the rules,

though rule of posting image proof after each 3 payment proofs is funny as posting image on this forum is very difficult and slow.

• 2 weeks later...

this forum is getting more boring.not much activity until now. I don't feel motivated to increase my activity here. I just post mostly in ptp section only.i know it is very easy to reach pay out if i will spread my activity in other sections. but i am just contented posting in the ptp section for now.

this forum is one of my best forum although they give only 2 cent per post . but the great advantage is that they never warn or say nothing about ptp section posting and that is why i love this forum so much. its true that now activity is less but hope it will increase soon.

Now from 2 days i am seeing members activity is low here in GET and soetime whole day passing but my post is last post which i post one day before . the forum is also struggling for ads although before they faced this problem but recover soon and this time i believe they will also manage . but members activity is really worried.