Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

Twice payment in a week is really great i think which i also not got before but i always try to collect 25 to 30 point each day . anyway its really great now payment process is first and i think it helping to keep members activity there great.

i dont think its so possible to get 2 payment in just a week.its really hard if we know that they able to have dalty until 5 days so then for me there is no chance to get 2 payment in a day.i really hope that more activity in here bale to help me too in increasing my point in here weekly

oh that really nice if this site able to give the payment as fast as now.so then i can be active in here and ask other member to join the discussion too.i just wonder why they always have low activity but whatever it is they always able to have loyal member

today the activity in here better many member come there not just in GPT section they also able to spread their post in other sections too just like HYIP and any other section that paying.i didnt active in here lately but i will try to post too and request with 500 points

Wow there are many members who have been paid from GET again, that was nice. I tried to ask payment through

my Paypal in last request, I hope the payment will be fast too as they paid me to my LR. I used my Paypal account

as my savings and LR to my monthly earning.

@andry777 yes most of the members got paid from this forum recently and i also got paid which was very quick. and after that i request my another request of 202 point and hoping it also will proceed soon. now its really good news that payment of this forum is so first.

they pay member so fast lately maybe before we should wait for long time,im so happy to be as active as before.this site really able to give me chance to earn some penny,but i hope member will also like this site and able to be back active as usual ,as i can see member dont really know if this site also give good amount of money

I asked payment through my Paypal for last payment request, I hope that won't be hard for admin to pay me in Paypal because I didn't see another

members who requested to Paypal account. I asked payment in Paypal because I wanted to save some dollars in Paypal to buy stuff in online store

and it's hard to get funds to Paypal.

mostly member ask payment using LR because not many site support PP.but this site maybe will also pay you for sure because so easy to get fund in PP as long as it connect to our local bank too.i dont think its so hard to get money on it.now the activity in here so low hope member will like this site and being active again

mostly member ask payment using LR because not many site support PP.but this site maybe will also pay you for sure because so easy to get fund in PP as long as it connect to our local bank too.i dont think its so hard to get money on it.now the activity in here so low hope member will like this site and being active again

I requested payout in here but I haven't received the payment yet. I don't know if there are problems with my request but I do hope that I will receive it. I am hoping that it was not denied and that it's just a delay and nothing serious that happens.

from the above payment proofs, I think GET has issued payments to a lot of members at once, on 26th March !

the admin might have been free to issue payments to all approved requests during weekends, I think so,

that was nice to see a bunch of requests paid at once and proof posts of GET members seen around on all forums,

I hope to be even more active on GET and be one among the active earners of GET.