Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

i have request my payment yesterday i hope will not take a long time to get paid.now so hard to make opne request payment in a week but its ok as long as i can make request every 10 days.sometime feel hard to be more active in here since we should come to this site for at least two times to make good point in a day

I am happy here because i always get paid without more 10 days delay and dont pressure me to reach request level but i am posting there daily and it help me to reach that amount soon. now my another request pending there and hoping it also will be paid within 7 days of waiting.

screen shot of payment proof is not very hard but i dont like to post it because it take more time to posting here and when there is no problem if i dont post my payment proof .anyway i am getting full amount with bonus for all my discussion post and now continue posting there only discussion.

still waiting my payment get approved first.but still active in posting i believe will take a time to make until 500 points there because not many active member in here.member should consider this site as good paying site too since they also giving bonus and not really strict like before

When you request payout via paypal a 20% fee will be deducted from your payment. And for Libetyreserve payments a 10% fee will be deducted, however if you request payout via Perfectmoney no fee will be charged but a bonus of 5% will be awarded. I usually request payout via Perfectmoney so that I get the extra 5% and then transfer the money from my Perfectmoney account to my Liberty reseve account using an instant currency exchanger called onlychange.com.

i even feel that the payout is recieved aftr a week or so...

other no issues against it !!!!

Now i am not thinking about by payment when it will get paid but only concentrating in my posting here because have total faith to get paid. anyway now members activity in ptp section not very good but not also very less and i also posting there daily and happy to say that each time i am getting here extra with full amount.

Honestly, I am quite envious to those who got paid in this site. I unfortunately is quite usurped here in DMT. I have 1500 messages in my inbox. Um, they're notifications by the way and I have to answer them all. I also have 500 in my spam folders. Make all those 2000 messages.