Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

yes usually the admin pay our payout request one at a time and does not usually clear all payout request all at the same time. but lately the admin has been doing that fast payment now. I guess admin prefer clearing all payment request now all at the same time. maybe he find it easier to do it that way.

@indieover i think you are correct . i also think admin prefer clearing all payment request at a time when it save his time and we seeing in reality. i seen if there is few payment request than going some delay and if there is more request than clearing all at a time .

well actually the rate there is not that small.you can get extra 20% when you cashout but many member just request at the low amount only.i always try to request the payment in maximum amount that they allowed,500 points ans then i will surely get 6$.its not hard at all to be active in here

Members activity is now bit slower down here but hoping it will crowed again. before i seen sometime activity go down but again good activity. anyway its really good feeling when now each time getting bonus amount when getting my payment .

Members activity is now bit slower down here but hoping it will crowed again. before i seen sometime activity go down but again good activity. anyway its really good feeling when now each time getting bonus amount when getting my payment .

Member activity is decreasing, because they do not find something new to encourage them to increase their activity,

So I think that admin should be interested in submitting something new to members, in order to encourage them not to reduce their activity in the forum .

Member activity is decreasing, because they do not find something new to encourage them to increase their activity,

So I think that admin should be interested in submitting something new to members, in order to encourage them not to reduce their activity in the forum .

I can also see that there's already a decrease in the activity of members here.

Maybe the forum staff must do something about this one. Actually, I recommend contests in all PTP forum sites, 'cause these contests will help the members in increasing their activity there.

And with that, they will be notify that both the forum and the Admin are active.

Aside from this, maybe another reason why there is a decrease in activity on this site is because of the continuous showing up of other forum sites.

i dont know about the contest there.but this site is so recommended.i really hope then member will always remember to psot in here daily because member not really like to be active in here again lately but i still happy to see some loyal member still have time for posting daily

I just receive a message requesting me to post proof of payments. Then I visited the proof of payments section to check if I post my proof of payments or not to my surprise. None was found. I been a member of this site for a year now. And I know I post proof of payments. Maybe not the latest but I know I post proof of payments in my previous payments. Its seem the search engine has a problem in here. So I need to check it manually.

i really hope admin will give good amount of money for me.im still waiting for my payment.you should post the proof if you really want to get the payment.i ever get any deduction because of forget to post the proof there but mod always try to remind me

I placed a payment request two days ago, and I have been waiting to get paid so far,

I know it is reasonable to wait for a week to receive the payment after the formalities completed,

I am sure I won't be getting any kind of deductions this time,

and I also expect to get paid an extra 20% bonus on my request along with the usual payment $1.39.

I also think it is reasonable to wait for a week but now the forum is first paying . before it take such delay but now i am getting my payment within 3 or 4 days. anyway still it dangerous to post payment proof without image proof and for this i dont doing it when it taking more time but reward small.

I still consider GLobal Earn Talk in my list. There is no new update yet, but what truly makes sense here is the high activity of the members.

I thought there are only few members who are still posting because delay in payment requests.

I've seen that a lot are still paying attention to this forum, and it's good.

I'm already excited in requesting my payment here 'cause it's my first to use the "automation" stuff that they have in requesting for your payment.

yup at the first a bit hard to use the automatic payment request stuff there.but now will so easy if other site also have it too,this site is so old and until now im so rare to see any different in this site.they still have good activity actually but not as many as other site

I have already reached another payout limit here, just a 10 more points to go that I can cash out for 150 GET points, as I have currently 140 points made so far,

but the problem is that I can't cash out here this time for I have an active request there to my LR account,

not only the payment process is delayed for last few days but presently even LR is unavailable,

in these situations, what can I do, let's wait patiently for LR to return and thus our activities online should turn out to be normal as before.

I think there are pending payments in this forum because I haven't paid by this forum since the time I requested in here. It's almost 2 weeks from the date of my request in here. I just hope that they will take a look in this pending payments and clear all pending.

I think there are pending payments in this forum because I haven't paid by this forum since the time I requested in here. It's almost 2 weeks from the date of my request in here. I just hope that they will take a look in this pending payments and clear all pending.

maybe your posts is under review by the admin and still on hold. it happens sometimes. so dont worry you would get paid but it may get delayed for few days more before you get paid. the admin has not overlooked your request.

After getting my payment still i have not minimum point to request cashout and this time i am going slow there because of lr issue . but thinking its better to remain active there when there is multiple processor to request cashout .

maybe your posts is under review by the admin and still on hold. it happens sometimes. so dont worry you would get paid but it may get delayed for few days more before you get paid. the admin has not overlooked your request.

I hope so that my payment in here will be processed as soon as possible so that I will resume posting again in here. I thought of some mistakes when requesting cash out because of the delays. I hope that admin will not overlooked my request.

now that I have earned around 210 GET points currently, I am glad that being an active member here I could make that many points,

well, I am planning to cash out all the points acquired, once my previous payment to LR will be processed,

and I continue to be even more active so that I can cash out twice a week.