Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

thats so many payment received and mine there still in queue.i hope then they also able to process it faster.i really enjoy the activity in here.i really hope member able to be active in here again.they will surely get good amount from this site

I am a recent member of this site and hopefully this forum will give me much opportunity of earnings such as other forums had given me. I am just glad to be here and hopefully I could make it to my first payout in here.

This is another good PTP site which good payment too I think. The site has paid all of its members well and there is no problem at all

in the site since it has bee launched. I never knew someone who got problem, this is one of good PTP site and also honest PTP site.

I will make post here more often.

yup i can see you active in here too lately andry.thats really good,they always pay meembr in good amount.i have no worry about the payment in here even now i have pending payment but im so sure they will process it faster maybe within 5 days only

so far I was active in hyip discussion, where I usually find only payment proofs,

but I just go and make my comments in that particular section, on hyips,

mostly, I won't get any replies or any participation from members in discussion,

where as PTP section is where we can see members posting replies to our comments.

im so happy in here since member really like to be active in here.i can see so many memebr make post this night.i really surprise with it,usually not many active memebr in here,i hope they able to make the activity stable enough.but i just curious why you get that amount only?if im not mistaken the minimum to cashout it 150 point means 1,5$

I think this forum is one of good forum because the admin is good but too bad the rate is not too much, it gave only 2 cents

per post so we couldn't get too much in here. But if you wanted to make some posts in here, that was okay to get additional

earning from PTP :)

i hope i can alwasy see you active in here.i hope then in the morning the activity in here will better.usually i just see one active memerb make post there,but i dont think its enough for me to make a few post there in a day.i really need more points from here again

@venmarz

I tried to be more active in this site because I like to post in here. It has good rate and also I could make unlimited post in here.

But I think my time which will limit my posts in there and also people who posted in there. If there are not much activities, that

will be hard to make many posts.

well, this forum is also well known for different types of contests,

so I would like to suggest new members who want to be active in here to keep checking the GET contests section as well,

which is a good way to earn huge prize amounts,

and again I remember only lucky members will be selected as winners in those contests, so we should have patience to win.

oh i dont know if they still have contest too there,i neevr check it before since not many memebr talk about that.maybe if it not really hard to do it i will also being active in here since not many active memebr there and not many of them aware of that contest too so have big chance to win

well, the reason for why not many members show interest in GET contest section is that,

the chances to win is less even though the contest prize money will be huge amount,

due to the higher prize money, some will take part in those contests,

but if we read from winners, they say that they were trying all the contests on GET that they have finally won it.

well, suppose any particular contest has the prize money $1 to $5

for the lucky winner, I still think that's huge amount in the sense that usually we need to make around 500 posts to earn that amounts,

but if we win the contest, luckily we got the same amount without any effort or much hard work from the forum.

i dont knwo about this site contest there.for me i prefer make normal post only in here and i always try reach payment in each week in good amount.what i really like from this site is they seldom to have down the site and i hope if then they have it they will not take a long time in making the site available again

Now i am very happy here because i am getting my payment quick now a days which not taking more 6 days . advertiser here also not less but never waiting for my payment with big amount and when reaching minimum than requesting and getting fruitful result with bonus amount.

yes lately i was getting fast payment also. it seems that the admin lately is not that busy. as i was paid within a day last time. though i didn't get motivated to post more though i got paid well or fast last time cause i just am too busy with so many forums already and also i just limit the number of points i would cash out here each week.

I also think although this forum offering two cent per post but very very good palce for earning when the forum paying members timely . here i have no fear of my payment and also dont fear of point deduction when everytime i am getting full amount with bonus and hope every members will get such if they abide payment proof posting rule.

@indieover

Yes, this forum gave 2 cents per post. I think the rate is not good enough but the appereance of forum and also the members who is

active in there are much enough so it's good to earn some additional earning. I tried to make some posts in here when I got spare time

to make posts.

i still waitign for my payment there but not really worry of it since they will try to pay me too.i hope tomorrow is my turn to get any payment too.even they just give us 2 cent per post then if we able to make many psot there and then many memebr help us then its so worth