Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

Now members is very active in ptp section as well as hyips also and i am also posting here daily . anyway from my last 3 payment i am getting full amount with bonus and its only because all of my post is discussion post and not a single payment proof . i am happy to see now Admin also paying his members quick without long delay.

i also get the bonus from this site too.1$ enough for me.i will try to be more active in here.i really hope then i can make another 500 request in here.but i didnt find any good section to post.they just have small rate there except for gpt,forex and hyip.so i can make many post with good rate there.

Today when i start posting here in the morning then suddenly when i submit my post then it showing sorry because of forum under maintence but after few minutes later when i refresh then again its ok . i faced before such problem when i lost my $1.30 here and hope next time it will not be happen here.

just post in the ptp section.since hyip section is only payment proofs. its the easiest way to reach payout here. by being active in the ptp section. anyways lots of members getting paid from here. i wonder if you all guys receive bonus in your payout just like me.

Oh. Is that so? I actually went directly to the HYIP section so I didn't know about this. LOL

So, is the PTP section the only section where you can post anything? I mean, discuss about?

I am waitng there from 4 days and still my payment not paid by Admin and this time bit late but my last payment was so first .anyway i am almost happy there to post in ptp section because of no trouble and also for members activity and just hoping Admin will bit first like before of payment proceed.

im so far from my target.i really hope can make post more than 20 post a day.but seems so hard to do lately.seems now member discourage to be active in here.yup activity in ptp section better than on other section.but it can be better if then admin will also increase the rate in other section like webmaster and payment processor

i havent request my payment in here for its about 10 days i guess.i will try to request again in within this week.i hope it will not take a long time for me to get paid.before admin really fast in paying me.i got 2 payment within a week.thats so great.but now the activity in here not that good so will hard for me to hit my target

but it seems they will not increase the rate forum, because I know that they have patents at the rate that is applied from the beginning. I think it does not matter even if their rate is small or little participation from members, as long as they still pay it's good enough