All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

got my another payment from this forum

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/19/2010 7:33 AM

Batch: 49559149

From Account: U5345684 (GET Member Payment)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Globalearntalk.com payment

Thank you.

I hope I will get paid soon.

I request my payment via Paypal, then after that I went to do a checking, and I found out that requests via Paypal seems to be untouched and not processed, whereas requests via LR were touched, processed, and paid.

I wonder what is going on. Hope I can be paid via Paypal

Now Admin is first to proceed payment and seen Members also very active here. few days ago i received my payment with full amount and today again request another payment and think this time also will get my payment soon. actually i have big faith there because when there was only few ads then also Admin pay us .

my payment of $3 was for my 250 points payout request. 250 points means $2.50. but because we get 20% bonus in each payout request as long as we dont get infractions or deductions for not following rules. so because of my 20% bonus i got $3 instead of $2.50 only. so it is good to post here. you can also post only in ptp section.

one advice though , don't post payment proof. and don't post words like" i have been paid by this forum not unless you post the payment proof also. " so you won't get deductions. and also post only screen shot of payment proof or not at all if you will post only text payment proof. cause if you post text payment proof you will get 50% deductions in your payout request.

there is a rule here like for 4 payment proof of the same site, you must post at least one payment proof at first. the 3 other succeeding payment proof can be text payment proof. but i prefer to post only screen shot payment proof to be safe.

You have received a payment to your account U4114314:

Date: 11/24/2010 6:57 PM

Batch: 49969046

Amount: $1.80

Thank you.

The site is still paying now,but I not received my payment from yesterday.Hope the admin can approval my payment ASAP.

I got the full rates and the 20% bonus once again!

You have received a payment to your account U3331939 (Izuchukwu Ezeh):

Date: 11/22/2010 5:40 PM

Batch: 49783690

Amount: $2.40

Thank you.

I request my another payment here and its only 3 days ago and hope within 5 days i will get paid . actually now i am very active here and trying to request my payment each time when i get paid and its very good news that Admin also clearing cashout request soon without any rejection.

There were lots of good comments so I'm considering joining this site. There is also + percents per cashout which is good. Thanks indieover for the great guide which you posted.

11/26/2010 17:11 50111798 + $1.17 $0.02

Good site,the foum minimum is $0.5 by PM,LR,AP.I like it!

11/26/2010 17:11 50111798 + $1.17 $0.02

Good site,the foum minimum is $0.5 by PM,LR,AP.I like it!

What do you mean by 'foum minimum is $0.5.

I checked the description of this topic and it says that the minimum is $1.5 which will later increase with some percents depending on the user's number of payout.

got another payment from this forum

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/27/2010 5:35 PM

Batch: 50172909

Amount: $2.05

Thank you.

Now the forum is getting new ads and members also very active there . there was a time when there was less members active in ptp section but now there is many members who are posting regularly . anyway from my last two payment i am getting full amount with bonus and for this i stopped posting payment proof there.

Now the forum is getting new ads and members also very active there . there was a time when there was less members active in ptp section but now there is many members who are posting regularly . anyway from my last two payment i am getting full amount with bonus and for this i stopped posting payment proof there.

I see that as well. I think this site will last long.They've got 4 banners at the moment and I know they'll well paid for those ads.

I not yet registered but I'm planning in the near future.