Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

i think it is not that hard to earn here. but of course you can't compared your earning with other forums with higher rate. but still it is very good to be active here. it is not hard to get our payout approved and get paid. when i am active i can manage like 60 points a day here.

I think members who don't want to make image proofs on every fourth proof post,

if posted all text proofs, they get point deduction,

which still I feel that it's a better way to make proofs here as the post rate is two cents here,

making proofs even if we get paid at the rate of one cent, still common rate as on all forums.

i think it is not that hard to earn here. but of course you can't compared your earning with other forums with higher rate. but still it is very good to be active here. it is not hard to get our payout approved and get paid. when i am active i can manage like 60 points a day here.

yes i also fully agree with you . i think the forum still popular not for their post rate but for their payment and trustness. i dont mind here whatever i can earn but still its my top forum when al time getting payment in time.

@mahmoud

Yes, this forum is giving us low rates but it will pay us quickly so we could make many bucks if we could make good activities in here.

I like this forum too although the rate is not as high as the other PTP site because we didn't need to wait too long to get our payment

is completed and transfered. Besides, there is no taxes anymore now so that will be nice :)

Yes, I said since the period , only that the secret of the success of this forum is interest in rapid payment to members ,

and this makes a more active member for quick access to the request of payment, despite low rates .

Though they pay low, but they always pay without much delay.

Maybe you would like to ask yourselves -- Would you want to stay in a forum that pays quite good but always in delay, or a forum that pays not as good but pays on time ?

The choice is yours

as the recent set of my 140 GET points is fully of discussion posts,

I am planning to send the payout request this time for my 150 points posting all discussion and

from then, I will also make proof posts here as even if the points were deducted on violation of image proof rules,

I think the payment will be good considering two points here we get for posting proofs as well.

I got payment in this site too although I got it once because I am new member in here but i am glad because the payment

process is really fast and I could ask another payment request soon. I like because the payment could be done automatically.

With that, we could save much time to use it to another things.

well, I received around five payments or even more from GET, as this one is quite old forum,

at some stage, it was the most preferred forum to others for having 20% bonus offer on every cash out,

this forum also popular for having a lot kinds of contests for their members,

I am sure the admin tends to continue to run the forum successfully for many years to come.

i have received many payments already that i can't count how many payments i got here already. and there is no deductions for me any more. only bonus each time. so that is what keeps me motivated to post more here and to keep my activity here. i never imagined GET will provide such 20% bonus in each payout for such a long period of time up until now.

I think every members here getting bonus if not posting text payment proof because the forum is not strict at all . there is no restriction of our activeness in one section and also there is no restriction of long or short post but only very restriction of text payment proof posting and if anyone keep it in mind than sure will get bonus of each payment.

even i have proof to post but i always try to avoid it.i we habitual to make any proof post then will hard to get full amount from them.since they always asked member to obey they rule especially about the posting payment proof there.im so happy to be more active in here again since still many active member active with me too

yup it just need less than 5 days usually.usually i never request my payment after i get the payment because i have higher target in here so will not be reached in just within 5 days.this site is old one but now seems that they didnt celebrate their birthday again like before.i just forget how old this site now

This forum is one of my favorite forum to post. Its payment process is really fast, although some people said sometimes this site

will pay us long time enough. But my experienes, I could get payment twice a week and that was so great for me. I asked one

payment process today, and I waited that.

you are so lucky if you able to get the payment twice in a week.i never have any experience of it actually.i just collect more points so then even i just get once payment in a week i can get so higher amount of money from GET.i never face any problem about the load of this site now,even they have plenty of advertiser banner