Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you learn trading by yourself or from a mentor?

Levie

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe many trader they learn from their own selves with reading source from many kinds source learning with reading ebook, and also reading article from website like as babypips dot com also watching video on youtube, but maybe if any trader they can meet with mentor and learn face to face it's also good for them, in addition if these mentor is already expert hence might it will making quick learning to success

I have learned from Baby Pips, I believe they are well known place for learning and every newbie should turn to them only. I have spent 6 months learning from there and I must admit it has done wonders to my trading. Also, I must appreciate my broker OctaFX, I don’t think it without them I would have made too far especially thanks to their demo contest promotions which is rocking with having unlimited prizes to be won especially on Southampton Supreme demo contest which is just 90 minutes and happening every Monday which means we can participate regularly and stand great chance of winning some mouth-watering prizes as well, so that’s why it’s much better to learn from here.

at first, i thought i need a mentor to help me learn forex trading, but thru practice and learning all about knowledge , i step by step knowing the real work in trading. and now i can do it all by myself. but i think i still need to know more and practice more so i can improve my trading skills.

• 2 weeks later...

I can say i have mentor but guess what it seems like i trade alone. I mean i visited some blogs and find out one blog which i loved, read their method and practice it in demo account for several months and resulted in much more profits, also i learn there how to manage the risk in pretty good way so i don't blown my account just like when i trade for the first time.

I am still learn from my own selves and not yet get mentor in my learning, but only with looking information through forum forex and learn from another trader, but most often still learn standalone, because will get satisfied if already having own system and felt comfortable to use it

Same here mentor in a sense a teacher who teach you specifically yes i don't have. I must spend more than $1000 for one month just to get a teacher to teach me forex and the result isn't guaranteed. I just read blog, learn from that blog, practice what those blogs tell and see the result so i can choose which technique or strategy that suitable for me.

• 2 months later...

It isn't guaranteed too, i mean the way you choose who know if you read blog and then you don't understand? But the risk is lower based on my opinion because you don't have any risk to spend on it. I myself see that learning from someone will bring greater benefit since we can learn without spend anything which maybe later will disappointed us more.

But at least even if that won't work i just waste my time not wasting my time plus my money on those uncompetent mentors which i may choose. Once again it is back to the other's preference of doing something, i love to do something which is worthy to be productive and i simply don't learn from mentor because it is costly and it is such a black box services at first, but if you have big bucks and also find a worthy teacher, then go for it. I would like to do that but it seems i can't.

I never had anyone who I could learn from, so I have learned mostly from my own, but do I like to share credit with my broker FreshForex since they are pretty special with having mighty 1000 USD no deposit bonus, it’s mouth-watering given we could learn from this and also earn as well.

I never had anyone who I could learn from, so I have learned mostly from my own, but do I like to share credit with my broker FreshForex since they are pretty special with having mighty 1000 USD no deposit bonus, it’s mouth-watering given we could learn from this and also earn as well.

LOL no one ever asked something like that, you don't have to share with others and also it is better if you have mentors but actually it is not a sin if you trade and learn by yourselves. It is just reduce the money and you have more flexibiilty but overall if you want faster pace, most people will prefer to learn from their own mentors also if you made mistake it will noticed earlier with mentors.

Yes it will help much if we having mentor that will teach us how to trade in forex business, but still so many trader they only learn standalone with reading from article forex and also practice with their own selves, I think experience is the best teacher for us because will teach us from our mistake and also the market directly, theory is needed but practice more important

Yes, I learned forex trading myself. I have read so many websites content and article about Forex. Right now working on Demo to get experience how it goes. :)

That is good keep doing that let me tell you spend your time in demo account wouldn't bring you more misfortune in fact that is one of the best exrcise to avoid much more losses in real account, if you spend enough time i can see that your analysis skill will improve greatly and also how to react against the market so in this case something wrong your account wouldn't be annihilated.

Yes it will help much if we having mentor that will teach us how to trade in forex business, but still so many trader they only learn standalone with reading from article forex and also practice with their own selves, I think experience is the best teacher for us because will teach us from our mistake and also the market directly, theory is needed but practice more important

Just like what i've been said before by having mentor traders able to learn effectively, they are focusing theirselves to learn and with guide everything will be more focused and easier. Compared when you trade by yourselves it will be really bad for us especially when i have problem and don't know where to ask about that while when you have teacher you can simply ask him/her.

@myregister, that is true thou using a mentor to learn will be so effective and accurate this one is good but if you can not afford the money to pay for the mentor then what I should advice is make use of demo account.

Yes the demo account is the best and the right type of place to get started

@myregister, that is true thou using a mentor to learn will be so effective and accurate this one is good but if you can not afford the money to pay for the mentor then what I should advice is make use of demo account.

Yes the demo account is the best and the right type of place to get started

mentor will help us to explain if we still not understand about something. As a trader, we also must try to learn about forex trading, learn from experience. Drmo account also can be used even we also get trading experience from real account

But maybe not all trader will find their private mentor, many trader might learn standalone and start from reading article from various source of learning, if any newbie they can found own mentor and can meet face to face I think it will making more spirit and learn on together condition.

But maybe not all trader will find their private mentor, many trader might learn standalone and start from reading article from various source of learning, if any newbie they can found own mentor and can meet face to face I think it will making more spirit and learn on together condition.

Newbies can be active also in forums that discuss about forex trading. So they can share knowledge and experiences in order to add insight and ability. If possible there could be a mentor, newbies can meet and learn along. I also always been active in the forum that to enhance the ability of trading that I run along with FBS

So far, I have learned through my own way and it’s been a really difficult journey for me, but I haven’t given up and today I am able to do fairly well, so we just got to make sure we keep our moral high and don’t worry about too much else, it’s something enough to put us into good shape as far achieving success goes and we won’t even need anyone else for help.