Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you learn trading by yourself or from a mentor?

Levie

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/25/2021 at 7:28 PM, gds221 said:

As for me, it is very important to learn yourself. I believe that this is very important in terms of work, because so the trader has a better chance of success.

We need to make more Efforts in doing our trading so that we are able to get the income from our trades with SUCCESS :)

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2021 at 4:41 PM, Dora Wi said:

I never had a mentor either. I think everything can be learned alone given how much material is available online. Still I'm curious how much difference a mentor would have made.

I would like to say that we have to make the Efforts in doing this business now.

19 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I learned to work myself on the demo account of the broker ExpertOption. I believe that now for training this is a completely accessible and reliable option.

Does the ExpertOption broker have any service facilities other than a demo account? and can traders take advantage of copy trading to be able to trade so that traders can pay attention to some of their performance, can traders make profits when there is a political storm?

23 hours ago, gds221 said:

When I was learning to trade, I used the demo account of the Amarkets broker. In principle, this is a good enough option for work, which will allow you to get a good profit.

I started learning about the Forex markets with the help of the DEMO Trading accounts of the Broker FXOpen :)

On 5/30/2021 at 1:37 PM, Vaabum said:

From my experience, I can say that until the trader himself makes his mistakes and learns them, training by another person is simply useless)

To be able to become a Profitable Forex trader we will have to understand how the Forex market works and how we can get income from our trades.